Carlson calls 2020 election a "grave betrayal of American democracy"

And he will lie his ass off to accomplish that.

He was lying his ass off Wednesday morning....

Now he wants some credibility back as a Zionist Fascist Jew pretending he is a Catholic and a "conservative" which he is really NEITHER....

Nothing will stop trump from lying. He will be seeing multiple civil lawsuits. He is embroiled in multiple criminals cases and he is still contending that he won 2020 election by a landslide.

FAUX, on the other hand, has a choice. They can continue to lie to their audience and pay dearly when Dominion gets their day in court...or they can come out with the truth and try to retain a small portion of journalistic ethics. There are actually few real journalist left at FAUX. Most are liars, conspiracy theorist, and MAGA lapdogs.

Tucker learned and reconsidered as fresh info came rolling in .

Fortunately he does not apparently suffer from cognitive rigidity so was able to adjust his views in line with updated results .

A glowing example to many here who seem horribly stuck , muttering the same mantras repeatedly but with no thought for investigation or

freshly revealed facts .

Tucker learned and reconsidered as fresh info came rolling in .

Fortunately he does not apparently suffer from cognitive rigidity so was able to adjust his views in line with updated results .

A glowing example to many here who seem horribly stuck , muttering the same mantras repeatedly but with no thought for investigation or

freshly revealed facts .
Interpreted: HE LIED

Does Tucker think a lie on top of a lie on top of a lie will help him? Do FOX viewers understand that there are text messages from Carlson after the election where he totally dismissed the voter fraud claims.

The network’s primetime hosts, Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity and Laura Ingraham, privately dismissed Trump campaign lawyers Sidney Powell and Rudy Giuliani, who were pushing voter fraud claims without evidence.

“Sidney Powell is lying,” Carlson wrote to Ingraham on Nov. 18, 2020. “I caught her. It’s insane.”

“Sidney is a complete nut,” Ingraham responded. “No one will work with her. Ditto with Rudy.”

“It’s unbelievably offensive to me,” Carlson replied. “Our viewers are good people and they believe it.”

Carlson also referred to Powell as an “unguided missile” and “dangerous as hell.”
Carlson is a liar – as are most on the right.

Your Party coerced the FBI to create a Russian Collusion hoax over the 2016 election that was pushed by all TV and social media and Mueller's investigation for YEARS until it was PROVEN TO BE A COMPLETE FABRICATION.
‘US Capitol Police Chief Tom Manger on Tuesday ripped into Fox News host Tucker Carlson over his commentary about footage from the January 6, 2021, insurrection that he aired Monday night, saying the host “cherry-picked” from the footage to present “offensive” and “misleading” conclusions about the attack.

“Last night an opinion program aired commentary that was filled with offensive and misleading conclusions about the January 6 attack,” Manger wrote in an internal department memo obtained by CNN, adding that Carlson’s show didn’t reach out to the police department “to provide accurate context.”

“The program conveniently cherry-picked from the calmer moments of our 41,000 hours of video. The commentary fails to provide context about the chaos and violence that happened before or during these less tense moments,” Manger said.

McCarthy is likewise culpable and reprehensible.

‘US Capitol Police Chief Tom Manger on Tuesday ripped into Fox News host Tucker Carlson over his commentary about footage from the January 6, 2021, insurrection that he aired Monday night, saying the host “cherry-picked” from the footage to present “offensive” and “misleading” conclusions about the attack.

“Last night an opinion program aired commentary that was filled with offensive and misleading conclusions about the January 6 attack,” Manger wrote in an internal department memo obtained by CNN, adding that Carlson’s show didn’t reach out to the police department “to provide accurate context.”

“The program conveniently cherry-picked from the calmer moments of our 41,000 hours of video. The commentary fails to provide context about the chaos and violence that happened before or during these less tense moments,” Manger said.

McCarthy is likewise culpable and reprehensible.
Tucker is an enemy to democracy. He is a bald face LIAR.

Carlson is a liar – as are most on the right.
Your edited videos are more correct than Tucker's edited videos, right? You have no possible way of saying which videos are true or not. I'm ok with other perspectives being allowed so people can make up their own minds what is true or false. The J6 Committee was a prosecution shaping a narrative with no defense present.

Carlson advocates positions on his show that differ 180 degrees from his private text messages. THAT IS LYING.

No it's not. It's called being paid to push a belief.

I've worked for a company that sold junk I didn't believe in. But in front of customers, it was the best thing in the world. Why did I do that? Because I was paid to do it. Doesn't mean I was lying, means I was had a personal belief that differed from my professional one.

Apparently the king of lies needs to go re read the definition of a lie.

No it's not. It's called being paid to push a belief.

I've worked for a company that sold junk I didn't believe in. But in front of customers, it was the best thing in the world. Why did I do that? Because I was paid to do it. Doesn't mean I was lying, means I was had a personal belief that differed from my professional one.

Apparently the king of lies needs to go re read the definition of a lie.
So you were paid to lie, but it was still lying. Obviously the price of your integrity is pretty low.

Forum List

Back