More People from Fox News Admit there was no voter fraud !!!

The Banker

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2017
Boston
Oh baby I can't wait for this trial!! The Big Lie is going down in flames, taking all Big Lie supporters down with it.

“Really crazy stuff. And damaging,” Fox Corp Chairman Rupert Murdoch said in an email on Nov. 19, days after the election, regarding claims Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani was making on Fox News.

“Sydney Powell is lying,” Tucker Carlson said in a text message to his producer. Meanwhile Laura Ingraham said in a message to Carlson: “Sidney is a complete nut. No one will work with her. Ditto with Rudy.”

“It’s unbelievably offensive to me. Our viewers are good people and they believe it,” Carlson responded, according to court papers. These messages came in the weeks following the election.

There you have it. Even the Fox news people, all of them, know that there was no election fraud. They admit there was no fraud... Dominion did nothing wrong at all and they are going to sue fake Fox news for $1+ Billion !!! Because the evidence clearly shows that Fox News people knew there was no fraud at all, yet the reported fabricated fake news of Dominion backed voter fraud that never happened.

You Go Dominion !!!!!
Expose fake Fox News

Last edited:
Oh baby I can't wait for this trial!! The Big Lie is going down in flames, taking all Big Lie supporters down with it.

“Really crazy stuff. And damaging,” Fox Corp Chairman Rupert Murdoch said in an email on Nov. 19, days after the election, regarding claims Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani was making on Fox News.

“Sydney Powell is lying,” Tucker Carlson said in a text message to his producer. Meanwhile Laura Ingraham said in a message to Carlson: “Sidney is a complete nut. No one will work with her. Ditto with Rudy.”

Rupert Murdoch? Really?

Tucker? Sure - good example.

Too bad he has documented extended election fraud on his very own show he happens to have on Murdoch's network.

See, he points out that the Hunter laptop obfuscation by the MSM and Deep State cajoled more votes for Biden that subsequent polls have conveyed would never have gone into the globalist column had those efforts been lacking.

It's almost as if calling out the "voting machines" Sidney canard does not mean one completely discounts that the 2020 election was disgustingly crooked. (See Molly Ball's Time Magazine "Fortification" literary admission.)

It's almost as if one requires a minimally nuanced brain if they are to make any objective sense of this Brave New World.

I'm afraid you have failed that test.

But.....you did construct Hotels on Park Place and Boardwalk astoundingly fast.

And if I ever want to take a ride on the BMO Railroad? Well, you're my guy.

Actually, nope.

“It’s unbelievably offensive to me. Our viewers are good people and they believe it,” Carlson responded, according to court papers. These messages came in the weeks following the election.

There you have it. Even the Fox news people, all of them, know that there was no election fraud. They admit there was no fraud... Dominion did nothing wrong at all and they are going to sue fake Fox news for $1+ Billion !!! Because the evidence clearly shows that Fox News people knew there was no fraud at all, yet the reported fabricated fake news of Dominion backed voter fraud that never happened.

You Go Dominion !!!!!
Expose fake Fox News

I need to look further into this. Its sort of an old story so I won't really go too far out of my way to do so....but really how can they be so dumb as to put this into writing? It almost strains imagination. One of those things you hope is true insofar as the defamation suits go and the further fracturing of the MAGA cult (without FOX they're nothing) but I can't fathom how on-air personalities (I almost said talent--there is no talent involved with these hacks) would put this sort of smoking gun into writing--confirming their duplicity.

• Banned
Since when do you moonbats believe anything that Fox says?
This was personal emails and texts, not fake news BS on their network. So when you look at the personal messages of all the fox news people they all say... There was no fraud !

AHAHAHAHAHA !!!

There was no fraud and you got played ! What a gullible fool. Played by Trump.

The op knows they cheated Biden in, everyone on earth does, more importantly Fox News was instrumental in cheating him in, so op can stuff their ludicrous "Johnny come-lately" seeming acknowledgement to the contrary right up his deviant ass! :auiqs.jpg:
Well seeing how Tucker Carlson and Hannity both said there was no fraud in their personal text messages...
Clearly everyone knows there was no fraud and only pathetic gullible fools still pathetically cling to the Big Lie.

Being a gullible fool must suck, I wouldn't know.

This was personal emails and texts, not fake news BS on their network. So when you look at the personal messages of all the fox news people they all say... There was no fraud !

AHAHAHAHAHA !!!

There was no fraud and you got played ! What a gullible fool. Played by Trump.
So now Fox News people are credible?

Can you crackpots make up your minds?

Well seeing how Tucker Carlson and Hannity both said there was no fraud in their personal messages...
Clearly everyone knows there was no fraud and only pathetic gullible fools still pathetically cling to the Big Lie.

Being a gullible fool must suck, I wouldn't know.
I know Biden was cheated in, and you do too....

So now Fox News people are credible?

Can you crackpots make up your minds?
what are you stupid? Tucker Carlson text messages his producer talking about how Sydney Powell is lying and there was no fraud.. Obviously any intelligent person can come to the conclusion that he thinks there was no fraud.
The network is fake, but their personal text messages are real.

You try to act like you are so clever, yet you can't put this simple correlation together? You would make a terrible lawyer.

what are you stupid? Tucker Carlson text messages his producer talking about how Sydney Powell is lying and there was no fraud.. Obviously any intelligent person can come to the conclusion that he thinks there was no fraud.
The network is fake, but their personal text messages are real.

You try to act like you are so clever, yet you can't put this simple correlation together? You would make a terrible lawyer.
You're the stupid fuck who throws stones at guys like Tucker at every opportunity....Now he's a total touchstone of truth telling!

You liberoidals are fucking schizos.

I need to look further into this. Its sort of an old story so I won't really go too far out of my way to do so....but really how can they be so dumb as to put this into writing? It almost strains imagination. One of those things you hope is true insofar as the defamation suits go and the further fracturing of the MAGA cult (without FOX they're nothing) but I can't fathom how on-air personalities (I almost said talent--there is no talent involved with these hacks) would put this sort of smoking gun into writing--confirming their duplicity.
if you dont like fox just change the channel and if others do like to watch it what damned business is that of yours....are you against choice mr STalin

You Go Dominion !!!!!
Expose fake Fox News

Fox is part of the same media conglomerate as CNN, MSNBC, and the rest of the mainstream media.
I trust a couple of the journalists on the network...but Fox is in the tank for the Democrats.

It's why they're always the last to call an election for the GOP.

You Go Dominion !!!!!
Expose fake Fox News

2F3EFCBD-57B9-4322-832B-1FD7CB04C0C2.jpeg

Fox is part of the same media conglomerate as CNN, MSNBC, and the rest of the mainstream media.
I trust a couple of the journalists on the network...but Fox is in the tank for the Democrats.

You made up the last paragraph.

This guy is so wacko that he thinks Fox is a liberal network !!!
That is some real level 5 wacko shit !

Forum List

Back