Carlson calls 2020 election a "grave betrayal of American democracy"

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Does Tucker think a lie on top of a lie on top of a lie will help him? Do FOX viewers understand that there are text messages from Carlson after the election where he totally dismissed the voter fraud claims.

The network’s primetime hosts, Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity and Laura Ingraham, privately dismissed Trump campaign lawyers Sidney Powell and Rudy Giuliani, who were pushing voter fraud claims without evidence.

“Sidney Powell is lying,” Carlson wrote to Ingraham on Nov. 18, 2020. “I caught her. It’s insane.”

“Sidney is a complete nut,” Ingraham responded. “No one will work with her. Ditto with Rudy.”

“It’s unbelievably offensive to me,” Carlson replied. “Our viewers are good people and they believe it.”

Carlson also referred to Powell as an “unguided missile” and “dangerous as hell.”

Does Tucker think a lie on top of a lie on top of a lie will help him? Do FOX viewers understand that there are text messages from Carlson after the election where he totally dismissed the voter fraud claims.

The network’s primetime hosts, Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity and Laura Ingraham, privately dismissed Trump campaign lawyers Sidney Powell and Rudy Giuliani, who were pushing voter fraud claims without evidence.

“Sidney Powell is lying,” Carlson wrote to Ingraham on Nov. 18, 2020. “I caught her. It’s insane.”

“Sidney is a complete nut,” Ingraham responded. “No one will work with her. Ditto with Rudy.”

“It’s unbelievably offensive to me,” Carlson replied. “Our viewers are good people and they believe it.”

Carlson also referred to Powell as an “unguided missile” and “dangerous as hell.”
Your Party coerced the FBI to create a Russian Collusion hoax over the 2016 election that was pushed by all TV and social media and Mueller's investigation for YEARS until it was PROVEN TO BE A COMPLETE FABRICATION.

Carlson knows his viewers don’t care about facts

They just want him to say what they want to hear.
He made it clear that telling viewers what really happened is not profitable
He also made it clear he was scared to death of trump.

Trump, Carlson said, was a “demonic force” who was good at “destroying things. He’s the undisputed world champion of that. He could easily destroy us if we play it wrong.”

He has the same problem that the GOP has. How can they deliver facts and dispel the crazies in their party without alienating trump layalist? If they don't they will continue to lose election. I suppose loyalty to trump is now more important than winning elections? When trump is done from the political scene, how will the real GOP survive?

Mr. Carlson has an OPINION that differs from yours, how does that make it a "lie"?
Carlson advocates positions on his show that differ 180 degrees from his private text messages. THAT IS LYING. And you gobble up those lies. You are to be pitied.

? When trump is done from the political scene, how will the real GOP survive?

The real GOP is going to have to show actual ACCOMPLISHMENTS, instead of just spending their days kissing up to libs in the Democrat Party and the Media.

If they can't do that, they might not disappear, but they won't have to worry about ruling America any more.

This attempt to stop the rest of us from recognizing & acknowledging the 2020 election was absolutely & blatantly stolen by pointing out the opinions of others we may not even listen to will fail like all the other attempts.
At this point, it's pretty clear ya'll are trying to convince yourselves

It is just more pathetic gaslighting from a bunch of liars keeping the sheeple distracted by lighting farts

gaslight.gif

Here is a link to the document that Dominion Voting Machines submitted to court. Carlson's name, even with redacted parts excluded, was mentioned 48 times in the filing.

If the Australian does not reign in Tucker, he will be paying with a big check to Dominion Voting Machines. Why does Carlson continue to push false narratives, that has been proven in court, he does not believe?

The answer is ratings. He knows the trump cult is upset with FOX news because they are not bowing to trump. Unless they can regain their loyalty, they will lose viewers to nut case channels like Newsmax and OAN.

Rupert, it is your choice. Either reign in Tucker and his lies or pay through the nose to Dominion. But....it may be too late...Aussie.

The real GOP is going to have to show actual ACCOMPLISHMENTS, instead of just spending their days kissing up to libs in the Democrat Party and the Media.

If they can't do that, they might not disappear, but they won't have to worry about ruling America any more.
Just look at what happened to Adam Kinzinger and Liz Cheney, both denies renewal memberships in the Republican party for lying their asses off for the Reichstag Fire on Jan 6th.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

Its just a means to an end for them...if they tell the truth they lose viewers and they can lie to their viewers forever with no chance of the fox viewers realizing they've been played.

Just look at what happened to Adam Kinzinger and Liz Cheney, both denies renewal memberships in the Republican party for lying their asses off for the Reichstag Fire on Jan 6th.

Mr. Kinzinger was cancelled by the Democrats in the Illinois legislature who decided to eliminate his district.

Not by the Republicans at all.

But the answer to both of these individuals is the same, if they want to return to power among Republicans.

They need a record of actually ACCOMPLISHMENT. Just talking the talk isn't going to be good enough, they will have to walk the fucking walk.

Here is a link to the document that Dominion Voting Machines submitted to court. Carlson's name, even with redacted parts excluded, was mentioned 48 times in the filing.

If the Australian does not reign in Tucker, he will be paying with a big check to Dominion Voting Machines. Why does Carlson continue to push false narratives, that has been proven in court, he does not believe?

The answer is ratings. He knows the trump cult is upset with FOX news because they are not bowing to trump. Unless they can regain their loyalty, they will lose viewers to nut case channels like Newsmax and OAN.

Rupert, it is your choice. Either reign in Tucker and his lies or pay through the nose to Dominion. But....it may be too late...Aussie.
I doubt that matteres at this point. Fox has moved on from voting machines to trying to prove the insurrection was just tourists. Nobody is suing them over that, so Carlson is free to lie his ass off over that. I expect Fox will have to pay big time over their voting machine lies, but I don't see anyone suing them over the lies that they have turned to now.

I doubt that matteres at this point. Fox has moved on from voting machines to trying to prove the insurrection was just tourists. Nobody is suing them over that, so Carlson is free to lie his ass off over that. I expect Fox will have to pay big time over their voting machine lies, but I don't see anyone suing them over the lies that they have turned to now.
Well, the DOJ just ruled that trump can be sued due to his incitement in J6. So, if FOX goes overboard on downplaying J6, they risk more civil suits from police or congress people.

Mr. Carlson has an OPINION that differs from yours, how does that make it a "lie"?

It appears as though you need it explained to you. A lie is when you knowingly say something you know is not true.

A mistake is when you say something that you believe to be true, but isn’t. You stop repeating the untrue thing when you learn the truth.

An opinion based upon what you know to be a lie, is a lie.

Let’s say that I offer the “opinion” that Whites are superior to other races. I know that this is a lie. So my “opinion” is this also a lie. See how it works?

Well, the DOJ just ruled that trump can be sued due to his incitement in J6. So, if FOX goes overboard on downplaying J6, they risk more civil suits from police or congress people.
At that point, they might back off on their lies. Not before.

that there are text messages from Carlson

Faux "News" was BIDEN in a LANDSLIDE....

Now Tucker wants his credibility back, and indeed, for Faux, he is the ONLY ONE at Faux even moderately interested in not having the Democrats in total control...

Forum List

Back