In Your Opinion.Who Seems To Be More Vulgar?,Donald Trump Or Hillary Clinton?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:hellno: :smoke: :wtf: So now we have Democrats beating up on Donald for a somewhat vulgar comment he may have made regarding Haiti. Some will probably call for impeachment. But have we ever heard of any Democrat get on Hillary's case for her documented episodes where she quoted/yelled some of the seven words you should never say on live television?
Has Trump ever lost his temper and look for the closest heavy object to throw at a wall or out the window? Has Trump ever insulted anyone who was guarding him?,,{aka, "Security}.
:poke:
I think the choice of whom curses more often is rather obvious.
:iagree:

If every Hillary blowup during closed meetings, at her staff, Secret Service, or house workers were made public you wouldn't even have a contest between her and Donald Trump. She is a complete psycho bitch.

the moral majority...

giphy.gif

Or we could all face the reality that modern American's use vulgar words all the time, it's down-right American - and it makes total sense too; freedom of speech.

If other nations don't like the way American's talk, fuck em frankly.

I
Or we could all face the reality that modern American's use vulgar words all the time, it's down-right American - and it makes total sense too; freedom of speech.

If other nations don't like the way American's talk, fuck em frankly.
It's as if the President is never allowed to swear? Or else impeach him?

There was a time when American's cared about personal appearances and stuff like that, but that went by the way side /because/ of "progressivism."

Ironic isn't it... And they wonder why older folks call them regressive's...

There was a time when American's cared about personal appearances and stuff like that, but that went by the way side /because/ of "progressivism."

Ironic isn't it... And they wonder why older folks call them regressive's...
How old?

hmmm that's a good question, it was before my time for sure, it would require some research to pin down an exact date though. If I had to make an educated guess I'd say it was a wing/continuation of the sexual revolution in the 60s. I know that Carlin, in the 70s, constantly made fun of curse word censorship so I'd presume that's when the "shift" was. When I went to school in the 80s cursing didn't even get you suspended, you might have gotten thrown out of the classroom for disrupting, but it wasn't really a "punishable" offence. I distinctly recall a number of my teachers cursed while teaching and/or didn't care if the kids cursed in casual conversation. I also recall that my parents never really cared if I cursed, so long as it wasn't at official military shit for/with Father.

It could even be earlier than the 60s honestly, they say Alaska was stuck in the 50s so it's kind of hard for me to judge ya know. I know that my grandfather, from Texas, and all his friends cursed like soldiers - well they all were so... I guess that makes sense too when I think about it. Either way, swearing was completely accepted by everyone in my entire family as "normal" in non-official dealings; from Texas to North Dakota to Alaska. Then again, my entire family was military, so maybe it's that? IDK

I thought Trump's comment on Haiti was more stupidity than vulgar.

In regards to the matter of comparison, the one campaign ad that got my blood boiling was Hillary's ad that was aired nightly between 5:00pm and 5:30pm on our local news. It was a collage of the terrible (as in off-color) things Trump had said. The airing of that ad repeatedly at that late-afternoon / early-evening hour when children were likely around made me think less of Hillary's character than it did of Trump's.

Forum List

Back