Who Would Be Better For The Construction Industry? Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
People have been crying for years that our infrastructure is crumbling and/or outdated and hundreds of billions needs to be spent to fix it. I think Trump would get the job done better and faster. And it will be good for everyone, not just the construction industry too.

A little historical tidbit: Trump hired the first woman ever to supervise construction of a skyscraper in 1980. She was only 33.
Twitter
Cd3AmhLUUAA0iTk.jpg

Barbara Res: The Woman Trump hired to build Trump Tower - Discussionist

Donald Trump: Would He Be Good for Construction Industry?

I can't think of anything Hillary would be good at (except maybe cunnilingus).

People have been crying for years that our infrastructure is crumbling and/or outdated and hundreds of billions needs to be spent to fix it. I think Trump would get the job done better and faster. And it will be good for everyone, not just the construction industry too.

A little historical tidbit: Trump hired the first woman ever to supervise construction of a skyscraper in 1980. She was only 33.
Twitter
Cd3AmhLUUAA0iTk.jpg

Trump's policy is make as much money possible and spend as little possible.

Why would be spend on infrastructure? He's only interested in making money.

I don't know about Hillary.

Twitter
Cd3AmhLUUAA0iTk.jpg

That's great!
But while Deceitful Don has paid infrastructure some lip service, Deceitful Don hasn't given any specifics on how he would get his party of tax cutters to fund much of anything - especially rebuilding America's crumbling roads, ports, water works, health care, education, etc, etc...

Hillary OTOH, has a plan, albeit not big enough, that includes an infrastructure bank to attract private investment to go along with public funding.

To answer your question; so far Deceitful Don can blow smoke until he turns orange in the face but his "plan" for rebuilding America lacks substance and is nothing more than salesman's fluff and hyperbole. Hillary's plan is a detailed plan that includes funding via public-private partnership. Not to be deceived, I for one choose substance over fluff and hyperbole - Hillary w/Democratic Party Congress would be better for America's neglected infrastructure.

Twitter
Cd3AmhLUUAA0iTk.jpg

That's great!
But while Deceitful Don has paid infrastructure some lip service, Deceitful Don hasn't given any specifics on how he would get his party of tax cutters to fund much of anything - especially rebuilding America's crumbling roads, ports, water works, health care, education, etc, etc...

Hillary OTOH, has a plan, albeit not big enough, that includes an infrastructure bank to attract private investment to go along with public funding.

To answer your question; so far Deceitful Don can blow smoke until he turns orange in the face but his "plan" for rebuilding America lacks substance and is nothing more than salesman's fluff and hyperbole. Hillary's plan is a detailed plan that includes funding via public-private partnership. Not to be deceived, I for one choose substance over fluff and hyperbole - Hillary w/Democratic Party Congress would be better for America's neglected infrastructure.

Because Hillary will be the President of ALL the people...

Hillary's infrastructure plan will even create jobs in bright red/flyover areas. Good on her - I think she might be channeling one of Americas most beloved Presidents, FDR brought phone service to America's outlands. Hillary's plan will bring access to high speed affordable broadband to America's households and free Wi-Fi to public buildings even in our low information areas.

Hillary's plan will Connect all Americans to the digital economy with 21st-century internet access.

• Banned

Twitter
Cd3AmhLUUAA0iTk.jpg

That's great!

Bullshit. Hillary has zero record of building anything construction or infrastructure wise. Trump on the other hand has.

• Banned

Twitter
Cd3AmhLUUAA0iTk.jpg

That's great!

Because Hillary will be the President of ALL the people...

Hillary's infrastructure plan will even create jobs in bright red/flyover areas. Good on her - I think she might be channeling one of Americas most beloved Presidents, FDR brought phone service to America's outlands. Hillary's plan will bring access to high speed affordable broadband to America's households and free Wi-Fi to public buildings even in our low information areas.

Hillary's plan will Connect all Americans to the digital economy with 21st-century internet access.
All subterfuge!

Gong by his record Trump would create more jobs for illegal immigrants and opportunities for the mafia.

Twitter
Cd3AmhLUUAA0iTk.jpg

That's great!

Bullshit. Hillary has zero record of building anything construction or infrastructure wise. Trump on the other hand has.

Is Trump an engineer or something? Just cause he made money in real estate doesnt mean he's any better wh infrastructure .

It's like saying HILLARY is a lawyer, so she will get more laws passed thru congress .

Gong by his record Trump would create more jobs for illegal immigrants and opportunities for the mafia.
Nope. The illegals will be prohibited from entering the country and we will profile Muslim immigrants and deport them. It's time for the American industry to hire the people this country was founded for (See 1790 Naturalization Act), White people.

Nope. The illegals will be prohibited from entering the country and we will profile Muslim immigrants and deport them. It's time for the American industry to hire the people this country was founded for (See 1790 Naturalization Act), White people.
It depends whether you trust his words or look back on his record.

Twitter
Cd3AmhLUUAA0iTk.jpg

That's great!

Is Trump an engineer or something? Just cause he made money in real estate doesnt mean he's any better wh infrastructure .

It's like saying HILLARY is a lawyer, so she will get more laws passed thru congress .
Trump knows more about construction and infrastructure than Hillary.

SMHatU!
You seem to have little or no concept about what a boss, manager, CEO, or President... does.

Is the reason you link to racist, and anti-immigrant websites because white privilege no longer moves you to the front of the employment line?

SMHatU!
You seem to have little or no concept about what a boss, manager, CEO, or President... does.

Oh yes I do.

Forum List

Back