Comical Poll.Who Seems To Be More In Chaos And Disarray?,Donald Trump Or NBC/MSNBC ??

Then he needs to fire 410. I honestly don't know why he hasn't done that yet. Fire them all. Hire a few you need and fuck the rest. Shrinking the government.

These are senior staff positions. You can't enact your agenda or get it implemented without staff. Which is why everything Trump has touched is totally fucked up.

How'd that Health Care bill go for you. Is the wall getting built? No, so far it's all just talk. Talk is cheap. Time to walk the walk, and since Trump is too busy golfing, not much is getting done.

Trump said he was going to hit the ground running. He said he was going to repeal and replace Obamacare on Day 1. He was going to make the cities safe. HGe was going to destroy ISIS.

Other than sign a bunch of EO's and tweets, what has he accomplished. Where are all the jobs he promised? The better, cheaper health care to cover everyone? So far all I see are a bunch of tax cuts for billionaires, and letting industry pollute at will.
The State Department really worries me

This is our face to the world and Tillerson is running it like a one man band. Dumping professionals that have been in the field for decades and not bothering to replace them is setting us up for disaster

It's those "professionals that have been in the field for decades" who have fucked up everything.
No they haven't

We are the leader of the free world. Those State Department staffers are our face to the world. They know the countries, they know the law, they understand diplomacy

Trump is headed for disaster

The US is no longer the leader of the free world. That position is now Angela Merkel's. No one will follow Trump. No one.
Uhh, what? Merkel let a couple million muslims in and fucked Germany. You idiots got all postal over vetting them coming here. Trump seems to be leading more here.

These are senior staff positions. You can't enact your agenda or get it implemented without staff. Which is why everything Trump has touched is totally fucked up.

How'd that Health Care bill go for you. Is the wall getting built? No, so far it's all just talk. Talk is cheap. Time to walk the walk, and since Trump is too busy golfing, not much is getting done.

Trump said he was going to hit the ground running. He said he was going to repeal and replace Obamacare on Day 1. He was going to make the cities safe. HGe was going to destroy ISIS.

Other than sign a bunch of EO's and tweets, what has he accomplished. Where are all the jobs he promised? The better, cheaper health care to cover everyone? So far all I see are a bunch of tax cuts for billionaires, and letting industry pollute at will.

This is our face to the world and Tillerson is running it like a one man band. Dumping professionals that have been in the field for decades and not bothering to replace them is setting us up for disaster

It's those "professionals that have been in the field for decades" who have fucked up everything.
No they haven't

We are the leader of the free world. Those State Department staffers are our face to the world. They know the countries, they know the law, they understand diplomacy

The US is no longer the leader of the free world. That position is now Angela Merkel's. No one will follow Trump. No one.
Have to agree

The rest of the world realizes he is inept. They will not risk their well being by linking themselves to Trump

Putin is enjoying this....he picked the right man
The rest of the world. Man there's something to aspire to. It's working out so well for them. How about we just be the USA and make decisions for ourselves. That seems better.

MSNBC has news? I thought all they aired was black men in prison on Locked Up and infomercials. That's when viewership is up anyway beyond the couple dozen watching Madcow or the Racist Sharpton.

No he's not. He'd have to hire another 450 people to replace the Obama staffers. He's hired 40 people.
Then he needs to fire 410. I honestly don't know why he hasn't done that yet. Fire them all. Hire a few you need and fuck the rest. Shrinking the government.

No they haven't

They are shills for foreign governments. We need people who can explain the facts of life by our standard and expectations, not "compromisers" who undermine our position and influence.

He's dismantling the Obama Administration, just as he said.

No he's not. He'd have to hire another 450 people to replace the Obama staffers. He's hired 40 people.

450 senior staff. Are you kidding me? How do you need 450 people being called senior staff that have accomplished nothing during their entire career? Only the government could consider 450 people "senior" staff. Fucking Apple doesn't have 450 "senior" staff. I bet I can cut that "senior" staff to about 45 in less than 15 minutes. I could then cut that "senior" staff in half over the next year.

Senior staff your asses into the job market.
Based on Trumps performance so far, it is obvious he lacks people who understand the job and how to accomplish what needs to be done

The inept declaration of the Muslim ban was an embarrassment. Trump needs people who know how to do what he wants done. A professional staff could put his executive orders in a state where they are effective

A qualified staff would have told him Trumpcare was not ready for prime time
I don't think he needs 450 career government flaks to do that. There is nothing illegal about his EO on immigrants.

Ryancare was bullshit. I'll give you that.

No they haven't

Have to agree

The rest of the world realizes he is inept. They will not risk their well being by linking themselves to Trump

The rest of the world. Man there's something to aspire to. It's working out so well for them. How about we just be the USA and make decisions for ourselves. That seems better.
We learned the foolishness of isolationism 80 years ago. It left us vulnerable and set up an unstable world

The rest of the world has depended on the U.S. to provide global stability for 70 years and it has kept the world in relative peace

Trump laughing at alliances and Republicans intent on upsetting the apple cart will lead to global disaster

450 senior staff. Are you kidding me? How do you need 450 people being called senior staff that have accomplished nothing during their entire career? Only the government could consider 450 people "senior" staff. Fucking Apple doesn't have 450 "senior" staff. I bet I can cut that "senior" staff to about 45 in less than 15 minutes. I could then cut that "senior" staff in half over the next year.

Senior staff your asses into the job market.
Based on Trumps performance so far, it is obvious he lacks people who understand the job and how to accomplish what needs to be done

The inept declaration of the Muslim ban was an embarrassment. Trump needs people who know how to do what he wants done. A professional staff could put his executive orders in a state where they are effective

A qualified staff would have told him Trumpcare was not ready for prime time
I don't think he needs 450 career government flaks to do that. There is nothing illegal about his EO on immigrants.

Ryancare was bullshit. I'll give you that.
Trump is struggling
I can see him coming in, learning the job and deciding who stays and who goes. But dumping everyone is pure idiocy

You can see where he is paying a price for his abrupt actions without guidance

No they haven't

Have to agree

We learned the foolishness of isolationism 80 years ago. It left us vulnerable and set up an unstable world

The rest of the world has depended on the U.S. to provide global stability for 70 years and it has kept the world in relative peace

Trump laughing at alliances and Republicans intent on upsetting the apple cart will lead to global disaster

Did I mention isolationism? I don't think so.

Our providing global stability is marvelous. There is no reason those so protected cannot pay their share.

Some of our alliances are questionable, and need to be reviewed.

The apple cart is the problem. It needs to be upset.

Our providing global stability is marvelous. There is no reason those so protected cannot pay their share.

You're truly deranged. You're destabilizing the world. The Middle East is in flames because of American meddling and has been for the past 40 years. Invading Iraq destabilized the entire region and gave rise to ISIS.

Successive Presidents have made things worse. Stay the fuck home and out of the Middle East.

That you think the world owes you fuck all for dominating the world shows what an ignorant fool you are. The rest of the world should bill the US for every refugee your wrong headed meddling has created. You know, the refugees you refuse to take in.

You're truly deranged. You're destabilizing the world. The Middle East is in flames because of American meddling and has been for the past 40 years. Invading Iraq destabilized the entire region and gave rise to ISIS.

Successive Presidents have made things worse. Stay the fuck home and out of the Middle East.

That you think the world owes you fuck all for dominating the world shows what an ignorant fool you are. The rest of the world should bill the US for every refugee your wrong headed meddling has created. You know, the refugees you refuse to take in.

The Middle East is inflamed because our last two globalist presidents misunderstood the situation, and the remedy for it.

Obama's abandonment of the cause gave rise to ISIS.

Our reluctance to fight a war to a climactic win due to outmoded international laws is why there is a refugee issue.

No they haven't

Have to agree

Because we think those countries should pay what they were obligated to in the defense fund? Upset that apple cart all day long. You left wing assholes want less military spending. I would think you would be full on board for the countries we protect paying their fair share. Kinda like the rich people you hate paying their fair share.

The Middle East is inflamed because our last two globalist presidents misunderstood the situation, and the remedy for it.

Our reluctance to fight a war to a climactic win due to outmoded international laws is why there is a refugee issue.

This started in the 1950's with the Shah of Iran. Do you think Iranians would hate the demon USA today if your country hadn't kept that madman on the Peacock Throne all those years?

To blame the current mess on W and Obama is to wilfully ignore Middle Eastern meddling by the United States since WWII and the Cold War, when the US went around the world proping up right wing dictators to fight communism.

Americans keep talking like they're the world's good guys, but you haven't been the good guys for a long, long time.

This started in the 1950's with the Shah of Iran. Do you think Iranians would hate the demon USA today if your country hadn't kept that madman on the Peacock Throne all those years?

That madman? Consider what followed. We should have strangled them in the crib.

To blame the current mess on W and Obama is to wilfully ignore Middle Eastern meddling by the United States since WWII and the Cold War, when the US went around the world proping up right wing dictators to fight communism.

Americans keep talking like they're the world's good guys, but you haven't been the good guys for a long, long time.
Well then. Let's drill for our own oil. Send no food to the deserts of the middle east and see what happens.

No they haven't

Have to agree

Because we think those countries should pay what they were obligated to in the defense fund? Upset that apple cart all day long. You left wing assholes want less military spending. I would think you would be full on board for the countries we protect paying their fair share. Kinda like the rich people you hate paying their fair share.
Yea...upset the apple cart

Makes a nice bumper sticker. Burn it all down and start over and we will all be better off
It reflects pure idiocy and a lack of understanding of how the US interacts with the world. Look out for number one sounds nice but sometimes you are better off if everyone is better off

Well then. Let's drill for our own oil. Send no food to the deserts of the middle east and see what happens.

You are oil self-sufficient, thanks to Obama and his policies. The money you send to the desert doesn't go for food. These are some of the richest countries in the world. It goes for weapons. You no longer have a reason to be there.

Given the mess you've made of everything, get out.

:2up: Really Chuck Todd?:laugh:,.,,Trumps Presidency is already falling apart? The world is slowly coming to an end? Coke is about to change their recipe?
When it comes to any major corporation in complete chaos, just take a look at CNN,NBC and MSNBC. If Trump is already in a state of turmoil/discombobulation, maybe we need to watch MSNBC for about 12 or so hours.,,,then compare and decide which is in chaos.
:iagree:

Here's yer direct answer, OP:

Top 10 ad-supported networks among adults 18-49 in 2016 (from here).

RANK / NETWORK / 2016 VIEWERS / 2015 VIEWERS / % CHANGE
  1. NBC...... 2,782,000 / 2,699,000 (+3%)
  2. CBS ..... 2,264,000 / 2,391,000 (-5%)
  3. ABC.......2,142,000 / 2,401,000 (-11%)
  4. Fox .......2,041,000 / 2,187,000 (-7%)
  5. Univision ....904,000 / 1,199,000 (-25%)
  6. ESPN....... 816,000 / 923,000 (-12%)
  7. The CW....808,000 / 839,000 (-4%)
  8. Telemundo .. 754,000 / 760,000 (-1%)
  9. TBS ..... 729,000 / 836,000 (-13%)
  10. USA...,.. 692,000 / 723,000 (-4%)
Here's your affiliate-network query on the same list:
MSNBC .... 207,000 / 104,000 (+99%)
CNN........ 1,298,000 / 732,000 (+77%)

Among total viewers NBC's only #2:

1. CBS ..... 8,814,000 / 9,421,000 (-6%)
2. NBC .... 8,426,000 / 7,801,000 (+8%)

19. MSNBC 1,113,000 / 596,000 (+87%)
24. CNN.......... 373,000 / 196,000 (+90%)

Whelp, those numbers look pretty good. Now let's compare to the other side of your "poll'. Ready?

C78MM0yVwAArX4O.jpg

Trump-approval-Gallup-3-27-17.png

TIPP_Pres_Over_030617-1-1024x752.png

bycoffe-trump-compare-0329.png

Guess that about settles it.

Last edited:
:2up: Really Chuck Todd?:laugh:,.,,Trumps Presidency is already falling apart? The world is slowly coming to an end? Coke is about to change their recipe?
When it comes to any major corporation in complete chaos, just take a look at CNN,NBC and MSNBC. If Trump is already in a state of turmoil/discombobulation, maybe we need to watch MSNBC for about 12 or so hours.,,,then compare and decide which is in chaos.
A McJob at McTV

Nothing-Burger Cafe is in a pickle because it doesn't cut the mustard.

A McJob at McTV

Nothing-Burger Cafe is in a pickle because it doesn't cut the mustard.

When confronted with facts, the conservative falls back on insults. How typical, but when you've got no reasonable response to the truth, what else is there.

Your concession is noted.

No they haven't

Uhh, what? Merkel let a couple million muslims in and fucked Germany. You idiots got all postal over vetting them coming here. Trump seems to be leading more here.
Share and Sharia Alike

Shun and shut down swampscreed Time magazine, which made Ungulate Merkel its Person of the Year for 2015. "Who reads?" has become nothing but "Whore ads."

Forum List

Back