Donald Trump says Hillary Clinton wants to let 500 percent more Syrians into the U.S.

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
And he's right !!!

So do expect to see the liklihood of more attacks come to America !

A vote for a Dim is a vote to up our odds of more attacks. They are the ones with the bleeding hearts that will get us all killed if we don't stop them at the polling booths !!!

The mass shooting inside an Orlando nightclub is even more evidence that the United States needs to restrict the number of foreigners coming into the country, Republican Donald Trump argued in a speech attacking Democrat Hillary Clinton.

Refugees are potential terrorists, Trump said, and when it comes to refugees, "our government has been admitting ever-growing numbers, year after year, without any effective plan for our own security. Having learned nothing from these attacks, she now plans to massively increase admissions, without a screening plan, including a 500 percent increase in Syrian refugees coming into our country. Tell me. Tell me, how stupid is that?"

Trump’s claim that there is no screening plan rates False; there is a screening plan.

But we also wondered if Clinton wanted to bring in that many more Syrian refugees from Syria, a country devastated by warring factions.

When the refugees began making their way to Germany and other European countries, with many men, women and children dying in the process, there was concern that the United States was not helping European countries deal with the influx.

During a Sept. 20 appearance on CBS' Face the Nation, Clinton was asked if President Barack Obama's plan to increase the number allowed into the United States to 10,000 was enough. (The United States had accepted about 2,000 in 2015.)

"Look, we’re facing the worst refugee crisis since the end of World War II, and I think the United States has to do more, and I would like to see us move from what is a good start with 10,000 to 65,000 and begin immediately to put into place the mechanisms for vetting the people that we would take in," Clinton said.

Clinton said she would be "looking to really emphasize some of those who are most vulnerable, a lot of the persecuted religious minorities, including Christians, and some who have been brutalized, like the Yazidi women."

A jump to 65,000 would be a 550 percent increase.

To put this in context, Clinton has also made it clear that, under her administration, the United States wouldn't blindly accept anyone from Syria.

Would Clinton boost Syrian refugees 500 percent?

The U.S. issued 680,000 green cards to migrants from Muslim-majority countries in the five-year period encompassing 2009 through 2013, according to Department of Homeland Security data.

You won't be able to recognize this country if we give Hitlery the reins. Pence on the other hand, is against the invasion.

Voting for any Dim for any part of our executive, or legislation, is voting for the end of this country. They are eventually just going to open the borders to the entire world, and America will be no more.

Forum List

Back