Comical Poll.Who Seems To Be More In Chaos And Disarray?,Donald Trump Or NBC/MSNBC ??

NBC was already in Chaos when they all agreed that Hillary was going to get at least 350 electoral votes

They did that much later than everyone says

And their reporters didn't believe it. None of the swing states but Wisconsin had inaccurate polling. Trump was within the margin of error, for whatever reason CENTRIST media outlets (GE owns NBC, they are not "left" or "center left" lol, maybe center right)

Poor Steve Kornacki was saying that on MSNBC at first, but as time went on clearly they wanted to shut him up. Not because HIllary is more "liberal" but because she isn't a wild card and a possilbe threat to the elite (although that's laughable now, trump is not draining the swamp)

We knew coming in that Trump was woefully unsuited and unprepared to be President

Two months in we can see the impact as Trump "Tries to be President"

He's dismantling the Obama Administration, just as he said.

No he's not. He'd have to hire another 450 people to replace the Obama staffers. He's hired 40 people.
Then he needs to fire 410. I honestly don't know why he hasn't done that yet. Fire them all. Hire a few you need and fuck the rest. Shrinking the government.

These are senior staff positions. You can't enact your agenda or get it implemented without staff. Which is why everything Trump has touched is totally fucked up.

How'd that Health Care bill go for you. Is the wall getting built? No, so far it's all just talk. Talk is cheap. Time to walk the walk, and since Trump is too busy golfing, not much is getting done.

Trump said he was going to hit the ground running. He said he was going to repeal and replace Obamacare on Day 1. He was going to make the cities safe. HGe was going to destroy ISIS.

Other than sign a bunch of EO's and tweets, what has he accomplished. Where are all the jobs he promised? The better, cheaper health care to cover everyone? So far all I see are a bunch of tax cuts for billionaires, and letting industry pollute at will.

Put MSNBC on right now.

Did, and turned it off. Not looking for comedy at the moment, and Ricky Maddow is struggling.
The spin not going so well for him?

Only the Benwah balls.
They claim to be thinking with their vagina's so if there's Benwah's in the pussy...what is rattling around in the feminist brains? And how confused is madcow right now?

We knew coming in that Trump was woefully unsuited and unprepared to be President

yeah. That 'repeal and replace' was a stroke of political genius.

At least the environment will get dirtier now. And our school systems will be earning a profit, yet still not teaching. Thanks, Donald. But, do us a favor and go back to being a game show host.

yeah. That 'repeal and replace' was a stroke of political genius.

At least the environment will get dirtier now. And our school systems will be earning a profit, yet still not teaching. Thanks, Donald. But, do us a favor and go back to being a game show host.

It's early yet. :itsok:

And SCOTUS nom #2 approaches!

Funny then I haven't seen any road crews tearing down that new four-lane highway that Obama's ARRA built us here that got started in his first month.

No he's not. He'd have to hire another 450 people to replace the Obama staffers. He's hired 40 people.
Then he needs to fire 410. I honestly don't know why he hasn't done that yet. Fire them all. Hire a few you need and fuck the rest. Shrinking the government.

These are senior staff positions. You can't enact your agenda or get it implemented without staff. Which is why everything Trump has touched is totally fucked up.

How'd that Health Care bill go for you. Is the wall getting built? No, so far it's all just talk. Talk is cheap. Time to walk the walk, and since Trump is too busy golfing, not much is getting done.

Trump said he was going to hit the ground running. He said he was going to repeal and replace Obamacare on Day 1. He was going to make the cities safe. HGe was going to destroy ISIS.

Other than sign a bunch of EO's and tweets, what has he accomplished. Where are all the jobs he promised? The better, cheaper health care to cover everyone? So far all I see are a bunch of tax cuts for billionaires, and letting industry pollute at will.
The State Department really worries me

This is our face to the world and Tillerson is running it like a one man band. Dumping professionals that have been in the field for decades and not bothering to replace them is setting us up for disaster

450 senior staff. Are you kidding me? How do you need 450 people being called senior staff that have accomplished nothing during their entire career? Only the government could consider 450 people "senior" staff. Fucking Apple doesn't have 450 "senior" staff. I bet I can cut that "senior" staff to about 45 in less than 15 minutes. I could then cut that "senior" staff in half over the next year.

Senior staff your asses into the job market.

Funny then I haven't seen any road crews tearing down that new four-lane highway that Obama's ARRA built us here that got started in his first month.

Billy hands you "Horton Hears A Who" for entertainment.

This is our face to the world and Tillerson is running it like a one man band. Dumping professionals that have been in the field for decades and not bothering to replace them is setting us up for disaster

It's those "professionals that have been in the field for decades" who have fucked up everything.

450 senior staff. Are you kidding me? How do you need 450 people being called senior staff that have accomplished nothing during their entire career? Only the government could consider 450 people "senior" staff. Fucking Apple doesn't have 450 "senior" staff. I bet I can cut that "senior" staff to about 45 in less than 15 minutes. I could then cut that "senior" staff in half over the next year.

Senior staff your asses into the job market.
Based on Trumps performance so far, it is obvious he lacks people who understand the job and how to accomplish what needs to be done

The inept declaration of the Muslim ban was an embarrassment. Trump needs people who know how to do what he wants done. A professional staff could put his executive orders in a state where they are effective

A qualified staff would have told him Trumpcare was not ready for prime time

It's those "professionals that have been in the field for decades" who have fucked up everything.
No they haven't

We are the leader of the free world. Those State Department staffers are our face to the world. They know the countries, they know the law, they understand diplomacy

Trump is headed for disaster

No they haven't

We are the leader of the free world. Those State Department staffers are our face to the world. They know the countries, they know the law, they understand diplomacy

The US is no longer the leader of the free world. That position is now Angela Merkel's. No one will follow Trump. No one.

No they haven't

The US is no longer the leader of the free world. That position is now Angela Merkel's. No one will follow Trump. No one.

You gotta be joking......

No they haven't

Have to agree

The rest of the world realizes he is inept. They will not risk their well being by linking themselves to Trump

Putin is enjoying this....he picked the right man

Forum List

Back