The brain eating disease known as liberalism

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Look at these idots...

Note: I spelled idiot wrong just to give you a little tingle up your leg, regressives! ;)

We can not normalize....

She said it all. That's what this is all about. The meeting showed some promise of actually coming to an agreement. Democrats could not tolerate that. So they deflected. They created this controversy solely to derail any bit of working together.

The President with the soul of shit brought that meeting to an end. And you people are the same. We would be better off importing people who believe in the principles this nation was founded on, and deporting people like you two to Somalia.

We can not normalize....

She said it all. That's what this is all about. The meeting showed some promise of actually coming to an agreement. Democrats could not tolerate that. So they deflected. They created this controversy solely to derail any bit of working together.

They are not going to do anything that will get DACA passed......they will not let a republican president sign the bill that will allow the illegal immigrants to stay....so "Dreamers," the democrats are going to F**k you over........like they do everyone else...

As usual, 2aguy is a lying bitch. No, the Dems are not going to allow the treasonous fat senile old orange clown and his minions use DACA to pass a racist agenda on immigration. 43% of the Africans immigrating to the US have a college degree. As opposed to 32% of Americans. As opposed to only about 10% of the people on this board.

• Banned
As usual, 2aguy is a lying bitch. No, the Dems are not going to allow the treasonous fat senile old orange clown and his minions use DACA to pass a racist agenda on immigration. 43% of the Africans immigrating to the US have a college degree. As opposed to 32% of Americans. As opposed to only about 10% of the people on this board.
How is it racist to deport illegals? Where do you come up with your figures? Magic? What treason has Trump performed? Why don't you stop lying?

How is it racist to deport illegals? Where do you come up with your figures? Magic? What treason has Trump performed? Why don't you stop lying?

he cant because he is a leftard

lying is what they do

Look at these idots...

Note: I spelled idiot wrong just to give you a little tingle up your leg, regressives! ;)

If only the dickliped bitch would shut up and let the video play...

What does calling Newark...
Oops I meant Haiti a s hole have anything to do with the KKK

I

Christie has threatened to eat them all if they show up.....

i wonder how many tiny aliens will fit inside Christies stomache

you are the racist/hater
these countries are shitholes
OOOO....let me get you a tissue--like Cooper that CRIED

that's one of the dumbest statistics!
Africa has the highest ILLITERACY rate!!!
25 Most Illiterate Countries
Haiti is up there also

Look at these idots...

I

enough to fill a room...

Look at these idots...

I

enough to fill a room...

Did Christie actually eat part of a bridge?

Forum List

Back