I'm Watching Meet the Press

and the Kunts on there, after demonizing Romney are now suggesting that obama call Romney in to help him set the economy in motion. fucking pricelss.. let me remind you democrats uberstupid liberals that you voted for obama to fix America and you demonized Romney so don't expect him to help you now.
Why does this surprise you? Romney and Obama work for the same people.

Wake up!

That's what Barr said.

and the Kunts on there, after demonizing Romney are now suggesting that obama call Romney in to help him set the economy in motion. fucking pricelss.. let me remind you democrats uberstupid liberals that you voted for obama to fix America and you demonized Romney so don't expect him to help you now.
Why does this surprise you? Romney and Obama work for the same people.

Wake up!

You are going to have to lay that out in black and white (pardon the pun) cause I'm just not seeing it.

let me remind you democrats uberstupid liberals that you voted for obama to fix America and you demonized Romney so don't expect him to help you now.

Having witnessed the strength of his managerial and data analytic skills over the past 6 years as he constructed one inept, flailing organization after another, I think we can all agree it's probably best to pass on his "help."

Yeah what could he bring to the table that would improve on the great job the current brilliant economic minds have done?

tissue, willow?

i know... telling the truth about romney had to be demonization. yep.

in rightwingnuthackworld.

now feel free to go back to the obama-deranged rants you've been putting out for the last 4 years.

Romney's a felon?

Romney killed a woman?

Even CNN said Obama was lying about Romney

I can categorically state that I have never once heard of Jillian calling out the democrats for that slander. She won't ever either.

I hope Romney has too much integrity to meet with obama. If anything, obama will do to Romney what he did to John McCain, invite him, dismiss him, and remind him that he lost. obama doesn't want advice, he wants an opportunity to humiliate.

What Romney should do, is help more business leave the US. It's an Asian Century. Just as Australia.

tissue, willow?

now feel free to go back to the obama-deranged rants you've been putting out for the last 4 years.

so if it was the truth why do they want him now? you stamped with stupid this morning?

They want him as a pawn, which is all he's good for now.

The country voted for higher taxes, more regulation and free Obamaphones, that has nothing to do with Romney. Obama and his brain trust of Biden, Pelosi, Criminal Reid and Tax Cheat Geithner should get to work ASAP

Obamination probably wants him to be the infamous Sec of Business.

If he asks him, Romney needs to embarass him by telling the world about it.

It's your problem now, Obamination.

let me remind you democrats uberstupid liberals that you voted for obama to fix America and you demonized Romney so don't expect him to help you now.

Having witnessed the strength of his managerial and data analytic skills over the past 6 years as he constructed one inept, flailing organization after another, I think we can all agree it's probably best to pass on his "help."

as long as you're not being selective, as to MassCare and its bastard Obama care, good post.

tissue, willow?

so if it was the truth why do they want him now? you stamped with stupid this morning?

They want him as a pawn, which is all he's good for now.

well hopefully his white ass will have the good sense to decline being a pawn.

So they're calling out Romney for his claims about having such mad skills at reaching out and working with Democrats?

That's what he said in the campaign. Let's find out if he was lying. He's still the leader of the Republican party, right?

Plus he doesn't have a job. Let him get in there and convince some of the entrenched partisan Republicans in Congress that it's time to

compromise.

Last edited:
and the Kunts on there, after demonizing Romney are now suggesting that obama call Romney in to help him set the economy in motion.

fucking pricelss..

You're a day late and a dollar short as usual Willow or are you up to partisan dirty tricks? Obama reached out to Romney the day after the election (5 days ago) just as he reached out to Hillary after her defeat in the Primaries. Ever heard of the book "Team of Rivals"? :doubt: The President has read it (years ago BTW ;) ) .

‘Fiscal cliff’ has bipartisan solution - The Washington Post
Obama pledged Tuesday night to reach out to Romney in the weeks ahead.

So they're calling out Romney for his claims about having such mad skills at reaching out and working with Democrats?

That's what he said in the campaign. Let's find out of he was lying. He's still the leader of the Republican party, right?

Plus he doesn't have a job. Let him get in there and talk some of the entrenched partisan Republicans in Congress that it's time to

compromise.

Time will tell. I have no problem with him working to help this country. I must say however it is truly priceless that some on the left now are talking about seeking his help. As I said, priceless. I guess that empty chair has some truth to it.

Yes, leave the economy to Obama and Biden.

Good idea

Shithead....he doesn't work for Obamination and never will.

He was talking about working with elected Democraps as POTUS. He is a private citizen that has no responsibility to come save you now after you kicked him to the curb.

Elections have consequences....

That's what he said in the campaign. Let's find out of he was lying. He's still the leader of the Republican party, right?

Plus he doesn't have a job. Let him get in there and talk some of the entrenched partisan Republicans in Congress that it's time to

compromise.

I hope Romney has too much integrity to meet with obama. If anything, obama will do to Romney what he did to John McCain, invite him, dismiss him, and remind him that he lost. obama doesn't want advice, he wants an opportunity to humiliate.

What Romney should do, is help more business leave the US. It's an Asian Century. Just as Australia.

Romney will meet with Obama and he will do what Obama asks.

That's what he said in the campaign. Let's find out if he was lying. He's still the leader of the Republican party, right?

Plus he doesn't have a job. Let him get in there and convince some of the entrenched partisan Republicans in Congress that it's time to

compromise.

He doesn't need a job. and he damn sure has no reason to be reasonable or nice to the asswarps who demonized him.

Obamination probably wants him to be the infamous Sec of Business.

If he asks him, Romney needs to embarass him by telling the world about it.

It's your problem now, Obamination.

They said to burn this mother fucker down..... looks like thats what will happen alright.

BTW, I would love to tell that old skank to go fuck herself with a baseballl bat.

Last edited by a moderator:

Romney will meet with Obama and he will do what Obama asks.

when you shit pumpernickels.

Forum List

Back