How Democrats And Their Media Allies Plan To Assassinate Trump’s Presidency, Again

He said he'd be a dictator on day 1. WTF???

He has 4 federal cases against him.

He was impeached twice.

What the fuck is wrong with you guys? This proves 60% of Republicans are Nazi's. 40% wish you'd nominate someone like Nikki Haley.

Stop with the deep state rino shit. You guys have always worshiped corporate America. That's the deep state. Suddenly you don't like the rich? Then tell Clarence Thomas to stop taking money from Harlan Crow. Now that's some deep state bullshit.

If you don't care about that, then you aren't really trying to drain the swamp. You just want Trump to rule over it. How's that gonna help you? What do you do for a living?

OMG the end of the world is coming. People are too stupid. Sheep. They think truth is lies and lies are truth.

THIS!!!!! In spades.

There is not enough reputation on the planet to properly thank you for this fact based post.

That's called denial.

Denial is where you’ve been since the day Donald Trump came down the escalator.

Denial that he’s unqualified for the job. Denial that he’s been a criminal all of his adult life and denial that his first term was a complete and total cluster fuck that killed over 1 million Americans and left your country deeply in debt.

But then a guy who calls everyone, a “moron”, is merely projecting his own inadequacies and insecurities onto those he despises.

Denial is where you’ve been since the day Donald Trump came down the escalator.

Denial that he’s unqualified for the job. Denial that he’s been a criminal all of his adult life and denial that his first term was a complete and total cluster fuck that killed over 1 million Americans and left your country deeply in debt.

But then a guy who calls everyone, a “moron”, is merely projecting his own inadequacies and insecurities onto those he despises.
You just spewed a boatload of denial into this forum, dingbat.

Nope. That's the mistake you nazi's make. We want a free press exposing corruption.

If it weren't for the media we'd still have George Santos in office. You Republicans sure didn't vet him. Someone has to vet your candidates.

I think Hitler hated the media too right?
A media that keeps all elected officials on the straight and narrow is necessary. A media that, however, votes overwhelmingly for one party over the other is quite another thing.

Nope. That's the mistake you nazi's make. We want a free press exposing corruption.

If it weren't for the media we'd still have George Santos in office. You Republicans sure didn't vet him. Someone has to vet your candidates.

I think Hitler hated the media too right?
We want a free press exposing corruption.

Except when it involves most Democrats.

We want a free press exposing corruption.

Except when it involves most Democrats.
What corruption is the media covering up?

I'm sure the corporate/conservative media is reporting it. Show me what corruption you're talking about. I'm sure you can find something about it on your media sources.

How Democrats And Their Media Allies Plan To Assassinate Trump’s Presidency, Again

5 Dec 2023 ~~ By Eddie Scarry

Look at these headlines from various major news publications throughout the past week:
<> “A second Trump term ‘poses a threat to the existence of America as we know it,’ says The Atlantic’s top editor”— CNN.com, Dec. 5
<> “Why a Second Trump Presidency May Be More Radical Than His First”— The New York Times, Dec. 4
<> “A Trump dictatorship is increasingly inevitable. We should stop pretending”— The Washington Post, Nov. 30
Outside of the mind-numbing repetition, it’s somewhat humorous watching the media actually suppose that a second Trump presidential term is possible. By nature of their convulsive coverage and commentary, we should already know it’s not. They’re currently trying to throw him in prison. Or, they’re trying to keep his name off of state ballots. And when one of the most authoritative voices in Washington preemptively declares a duly elected president “a threat to the existence of America,” how could anyone expect the government he would command in the same city to comply in any way?
They hardly did the first time. Remember the dorky bureaucrat who listened in on a harmless phone call and decided it was time to kick off an impeachment?
Trump doesn’t need to literally be killed in order for his opposition to strangle a second term (though I wouldn’t put it past them). He only needs to see his victory nullified by a bureaucracy that resists and a media that justifies every effort in defiance. Yes, even if it’s deadly. They’ve done it before.
~Snip~
Whoa! A president using his Justice Department to take down his political opponents? Who would stand for such a thing?! In reality, what they’re warning of is a reckoning for what they’ve done. Understandably, they don’t want that. So they’re laying the groundwork now.

Commentary:
It's not only the "Atlantic", NY Slimes. WAPO, and NPR spewing these words, It's also the "Quisling Media" as well.
We've been seeing the words ‘assassinate’ and ‘Trump’ used in the same sentence in Quisling Media far too often lately. At what point does it become legally actionable incitement?
The leftist panic has definitely set in over on 'X'. Radical Democrat Marxists are peppering the feed with the very phrases listed in this article.
It’s pretty obvious, they’re in a desperate condition, knowing that Biden isn’t electable, and they don’t want anything to do with the toxic Harris.
Inexplicably, if securing the border to the best of his ability, making us energy independent for the first time in many decades, deterring wars across the globe, weakening our enemies, and undoing the disaster that Obama inflicted upon our economy is so radical, then give us even more radical please.

Trump is an enemy of a free press. Unless it's favorable to him of course. If it lies for him, he loves it

5 Dec 2023 ~~ By Eddie Scarry

Look at these headlines from various major news publications throughout the past week:
<> “A second Trump term ‘poses a threat to the existence of America as we know it,’ says The Atlantic’s top editor”— CNN.com, Dec. 5
<> “Why a Second Trump Presidency May Be More Radical Than His First”— The New York Times, Dec. 4
<> “A Trump dictatorship is increasingly inevitable. We should stop pretending”— The Washington Post, Nov. 30
Outside of the mind-numbing repetition, it’s somewhat humorous watching the media actually suppose that a second Trump presidential term is possible. By nature of their convulsive coverage and commentary, we should already know it’s not. They’re currently trying to throw him in prison. Or, they’re trying to keep his name off of state ballots. And when one of the most authoritative voices in Washington preemptively declares a duly elected president “a threat to the existence of America,” how could anyone expect the government he would command in the same city to comply in any way?
They hardly did the first time. Remember the dorky bureaucrat who listened in on a harmless phone call and decided it was time to kick off an impeachment?
Trump doesn’t need to literally be killed in order for his opposition to strangle a second term (though I wouldn’t put it past them). He only needs to see his victory nullified by a bureaucracy that resists and a media that justifies every effort in defiance. Yes, even if it’s deadly. They’ve done it before.
~Snip~
Whoa! A president using his Justice Department to take down his political opponents? Who would stand for such a thing?! In reality, what they’re warning of is a reckoning for what they’ve done. Understandably, they don’t want that. So they’re laying the groundwork now.

Commentary:
It's not only the "Atlantic", NY Slimes. WAPO, and NPR spewing these words, It's also the "Quisling Media" as well.
We've been seeing the words ‘assassinate’ and ‘Trump’ used in the same sentence in Quisling Media far too often lately. At what point does it become legally actionable incitement?
The leftist panic has definitely set in over on 'X'. Radical Democrat Marxists are peppering the feed with the very phrases listed in this article.
It’s pretty obvious, they’re in a desperate condition, knowing that Biden isn’t electable, and they don’t want anything to do with the toxic Harris.
Inexplicably, if securing the border to the best of his ability, making us energy independent for the first time in many decades, deterring wars across the globe, weakening our enemies, and undoing the disaster that Obama inflicted upon our economy is so radical, then give us even more radical please.

Trump and no one else is responsible for destroying his chances of ever becoming President again.

If he had conceded the 2020 election, like an adult instead of a spoiled brat, he would have almost certainly been elected in 2024.

His BIG LIE and subsequent series of highly illegal actions to stop the peaceful transfer of power is what sunk him.

It all goes to prove what Liberals have been saying all along: TRUMP IS A DUMBASS SPOILED BRAT

And so are his supporters.

Audits, for every person in office, they do nothing, say nothing that is private, they lose all privacy while holding office. An accounting of every single penny associated to their name, verified by large groups of overseers from all political persuasions.

For everyone except Trump, right?

They’re currently trying to throw him in prison.
Your mind-numbing repetition aside, he is being given every opportunity, and more so, to defend himself from the grand jury indictments resulting from their determination he committed crimes. I think what bothers you is the possibility he will be held accountable for his alleged crimes.

A media that keeps all elected officials on the straight and narrow is necessary. A media that, however, votes overwhelmingly for one party over the other is quite another thing.

Not when one party wants to install a fascist dictator.

Sorry (for you) if the MSM espouse fundamental American principles.

We callz 'em as we seez 'em!
You only 'see' what you're told to 'see'. You're basically just full of bullshit, all you are is a partisan hack who attacks anything with an R after its name, whether they're lies, exaggerations, omissions. You have zero integrity or honesty. Must hurt to suck so bad. You're never taken seriously, typically I don't even read your posts. You just made the mistake of quoting one of mine, and you're so apparently blinded by your TDS that you have zero realization of what a fool you appear to be by invoking 'TRUMP' where he was never even mentioned. You're all a sick bunch of psychos that apparently have no life, I pity all of you. Have a good day! :laughing0301:

You only 'see' what you're told to 'see'. You're basically just full of bullshit, all you are is a partisan hack who attacks anything with an R after its name, whether they're lies, exaggerations, omissions. You have zero integrity or honesty. Must hurt to suck so bad. You're never taken seriously, typically I don't even read your posts. You just made the mistake of quoting one of mine, and you're so apparently blinded by your TDS that you have zero realization of what a fool you appear to be by invoking 'TRUMP' where he was never even mentioned. You're all a sick bunch of psychos that apparently have no life, I pity all of you. Have a good day! :laughing0301:

Apparently, you have nothing but childish insults. You're a moron.

If you think that you're going to gaslight anybody into believing that Trump and his supporters are anything but Mussolini type fascists, you are very mistaken.

Too many good Americans have given their lives stopping people like Trump and his minions taking power.

We're not going to let it happen!

Apparently, you have nothing but childish insults. You're a moron.

If you think that you're going to gaslight anybody into believing that Trump and his supporters are anything but Mussolini type fascists, you are very mistaken.

Too many good Americans have given their lives stopping people like Trump and his minions taking power.

We're not going to let it happen!

Sight your evidence, I can say you're a rapist, but that doesn't make it true. Maybe if I continue to say it on here over and over, I'll eventually get people to believe it. Let's hear your evidence of 'fascism'.

Forum List

Back