I'm Watching Meet the Press

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
and the XXXXXXX on there, after demonizing Romney are now suggesting that obama call Romney in to help him set the economy in motion.

fucking pricelss..

let me remind you democrats uberstupid liberals that you voted for obama to fix America and you demonized Romney so don't expect him to help you now.

tissue, willow?

i know... telling the truth about romney had to be demonization. yep.

in rightwingnuthackworld.

now feel free to go back to the obama-deranged rants you've been putting out for the last 4 years.

tissue, willow?

now feel free to go back to the obama-deranged rants you've been putting out for the last 4 years.

so if it was the truth why do they want him now? you stamped with stupid this morning?

willow will hate robmoney soon too.

she doesnt seem to think its a good idea for Obama to reach out to robmoney or his supporters.

she is very confused.

She has to HATE everything Obama says and does.

It makes her wrong all the time

Who is suggesting this? Specifically. XXXXXXX doesn't quite tell us much.

Who is suggesting this? Specifically. XXXXXXX doesn't quite tell us much.

Hey, That avi isn't yours.......... when our friend LGS returns, give it back to her.

let me remind you democrats uberstupid liberals that you voted for obama to fix America and you demonized Romney so don't expect him to help you now.

Having witnessed the strength of his managerial and data analytic skills over the past 6 years as he constructed one inept, flailing organization after another, I think we can all agree it's probably best to pass on his "help."

Suddenly, "robmoney" is all credible and shit with the leftbats! :lmao:

yep! deep in their nasty little hearts they know obummie the dummie doesn't have a clue and that this ship is sinking.

Having witnessed the strength of his managerial and data analytic skills over the past 6 years as he constructed one inept, flailing organization after another, I think we can all agree it's probably best to pass on his "help."

Absolutely! There is no doubt.

And obama has shown such success.............wow.

Its been my opinion all along Obama is just a face for the lefts agenda. He really is clueless and a narcissist all in one bag. How ironic.

and the Kunts on there, after demonizing Romney are now suggesting that obama call Romney in to help him set the economy in motion. fucking pricelss.. let me remind you democrats uberstupid liberals that you voted for obama to fix America and you demonized Romney so don't expect him to help you now.
Why does this surprise you? Romney and Obama work for the same people.

Wake up!

tissue, willow?

so if it was the truth why do they want him now? you stamped with stupid this morning?

Just this morning??? The self proclaimed Princess?? I swear it is 24/7...

tissue, willow?

Romney's a felon?

Romney killed a woman?

Even CNN said Obama was lying about Romney

Forum List

Back