Ex Seal & CIA member

copsnrobbers

I call it as I see it
Feb 27, 2012
Tells Judge Jeanine the 4 in Benghazi were left exposed like Dog Balls.

Massive Cover up... Sex scandal will draw national attention. Is that what it takes? Sex?
Well, it did get Obama elected again. Sex Sells!

It was 30 left to die. Tyrone Woods and Glen Dougherty violated their orders and got out all but two. That was a magnificent job.

I think Obama is in for a huge surprise when the General testifies as a civilian.
He is no longer obligated to the white house.

Massive Cover up... Sex scandal will draw national attention. Is that what it takes? Sex?

Thing is, none of this would matter to o's supporters, as long as he makes sure to get them their entitlement checks, cellphones, and probably, next will be houses...

I wish I spoke Mandarin.

Thing is, none of this would matter to santabamas supporters, as long as he makes sure to get them their obamacare, obamaphones, and probably, next will be obamahouses...

I wish I spoke Mandarin.

There, fixed it. :D

Thing is, none of this would matter to o's supporters, as long as he makes sure to get them their entitlement checks, cellphones, and probably, next will be houses...

I wish I spoke Mandarin.

Peanuts from the stimulus are being used to build housing in the Urban area's.
One year after occupancy they'll look as old and filthy as the others around them.

Mohammad Ali was right.

I'll add this. The same folks who voted for Obama will start the rioting as cuts are made.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back