I'm Watching Meet the Press

Shithead....he doesn't work for Obamination and never will.

He was talking about working with elected Democraps as POTUS. He is a private citizen that has no responsibility to come save you now after you kicked him to the curb.

Elections have consequences....

So they're calling out Romney for his claims about having such mad skills at reaching out and working with Democrats?

That's what he said in the campaign. Let's find out of he was lying. He's still the leader of the Republican party, right?

Plus he doesn't have a job. Let him get in there and talk some of the entrenched partisan Republicans in Congress that it's time to

compromise.

Romney will meet with Obama and he will do what Obama asks.

Obamination probably wants him to be the infamous Sec of Business.

If he asks him, Romney needs to embarass him by telling the world about it.

It's your problem now, Obamination.

They said to burn this mother fucker down..... looks like thats what will happen alright.

BTW, I would love to tell that old skank to go fuck herself with a baseballl bat.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HyNpN6Mp7g]Move On - A Message from the Greatest Generation - YouTube[/ame]

:banana::banana:

Who is suggesting this? Specifically. "Kunts" doesn't quite tell us much.

Hey, That avi isn't yours.......... when our friend LGS returns, give it back to her.

Mine is more reflective of reality.

and the Kunts on there, after demonizing Romney are now suggesting that obama call Romney in to help him set the economy in motion.

fucking pricelss..

let me remind you democrats uberstupid liberals that you voted for obama to fix America and you demonized Romney so don't expect him to help you now.

You're a day late and a dollar short as usual Willow or are you up to partisan dirty tricks? Obama reached out to Romney the day after the election (5 days ago) just as he reached out to Hillary after her defeat in the Primaries. Ever heard of the book "Team of Rivals"? :doubt: The President has read it (years ago BTW ;) ) .

‘Fiscal cliff’ has bipartisan solution - The Washington Post
Obama pledged Tuesday night to reach out to Romney in the weeks ahead.

hey motherfucker Meet the Press was on today, so I'm precisely on time.

Dream on, wannabe slave master....

He was talking about working with elected Democraps as POTUS. He is a private citizen that has no responsibility to come save you now after you kicked him to the curb.

So they're calling out Romney for his claims about having such mad skills at reaching out and working with Democrats?

That's what he said in the campaign. Let's find out of he was lying. He's still the leader of the Republican party, right?

Plus he doesn't have a job. Let him get in there and talk some of the entrenched partisan Republicans in Congress that it's time to

compromise.

I hope Romney has too much integrity to meet with obama. If anything, obama will do to Romney what he did to John McCain, invite him, dismiss him, and remind him that he lost. obama doesn't want advice, he wants an opportunity to humiliate.

What Romney should do, is help more business leave the US. It's an Asian Century. Just as Australia.

when you shit pumpernickels.

You had a similar response when I started this thread in early September:

Romney is toast. He has already lost the 2012 Presidential election

Romney has lost the 2012 Presidential election. Republicans know it and that sinking feeling has made them crazy. Example: Read the titles and the topics on this board. The fear and desperation of the Republicans and conservatives is fun to watch.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/elect...eady-lost-the-2012-presidential-election.html

compromise.

I hope Romney has too much integrity to meet with obama. If anything, obama will do to Romney what he did to John McCain, invite him, dismiss him, and remind him that he lost. obama doesn't want advice, he wants an opportunity to humiliate.

What Romney should do, is help more business leave the US. It's an Asian Century. Just as Australia.

Lets not forget what Obama did to Ryan.

Romney has lost the 2012 Presidential election. Republicans know it and that sinking feeling has made them crazy. Example: Read the titles and the topics on this board. The fear and desperation of the Republicans and conservatives is fun to watch.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/elect...eady-lost-the-2012-presidential-election.html

We won't suffer the entitlement cuts as you will. Good luck with that sport.

That's what he said in the campaign. Let's find out if he was lying. He's still the leader of the Republican party, right?

Plus he doesn't have a job. Let him get in there and convince some of the entrenched partisan Republicans in Congress that it's time to

compromise.

He doesn't need a job. and he damn sure has no reason to be reasonable or nice to the asswarps who demonized him.

So anyone who assumed Romney was lying when he talked about working with the Democrats was correct in that assumption.

What entitlement cuts do you think I will "suffer"? Please list them.

Shut the fuck up, scumbag.

He was talking about "other" Democraps, not Obamination.

Only a shithead like you thinks Romney would've called Obamination to work with him on the economy if the seats were changed. Obamination sucks because of the economy among other things too. Romney didn't want to get anything from Obamination because Obamination is a moron. Smart people like me don't ask idiots like you for any help.

You asswipes are either troublemakers saying this shit or really, really that stupid.

That's what he said in the campaign. Let's find out if he was lying. He's still the leader of the Republican party, right?

Plus he doesn't have a job. Let him get in there and convince some of the entrenched partisan Republicans in Congress that it's time to

compromise.

He doesn't need a job. and he damn sure has no reason to be reasonable or nice to the asswarps who demonized him.

So anyone who assumed Romney was lying when he talked about working with the Democrats was correct in that assumption.

Last edited:

What entitlement cuts do you think I will "suffer"? Please list them.

You can speak for yourself. I'm all set with that.

Obamination probably wants him to be the infamous Sec of Business.

If he asks him, Romney needs to embarass him by telling the world about it.

It's your problem now, Obamination.

They said to burn this mother fucker down..... looks like thats what will happen alright.

BTW, I would love to tell that old skank to go fuck herself with a baseballl bat.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HyNpN6Mp7g]Move On - A Message from the Greatest Generation - YouTube[/ame]

Produced by Michael Moore
In association with MoveOn.org

He and Soros are still around?

That was embarrassing to watch.:badgrin:

and the Kunts on there, after demonizing Romney are now suggesting that obama call Romney in to help him set the economy in motion.

fucking pricelss..

let me remind you democrats uberstupid liberals that you voted for obama to fix America and you demonized Romney so don't expect him to help you now.

That will never happen. Who exactly suggested that, Boehner and Cantor?

Oblamer knows he doesn't have a mandate, he knows 49% of America can't stand his dumb ass...

This egotistical buffoon will screw up more than he already has...

What we have witnessed is America at it's worst, an electorate calling the rich greedy and demanding it's share...

What an oxymoron, kettle vs black (no pun intended)...

A little over 11 years ago we where brought to our knees and we sit here today fighting over the fundamental reasons this great country was created on and 51% think that the 1% with the most is there biggest enemy??

Oblamer is the Master of Deceit...

We need to worry about a slew of things that has nothing to do with what the Campaign Spinners feed us 24/7 for 1.5 years...

Wake Up America....

Oblamer knows he doesn't have a mandate, he knows 49% of America can't stand his dumb ass...

This egotistical buffoon will screw up more than he already has...

What we have witnessed is America at it's worst, an electorate calling the rich greedy and demanding it's share...

What an oxymoron, kettle vs black (no pun intended)...

A little over 11 years ago we where brought to our knees and we sit here today fighting over the fundamental reasons this great country was created on and 51% think that the 1% with the most is there biggest enemy??

Oblamer is the Master of Deceit...

We need to worry about a slew of things that has nothing to do with what the Campaign Spinners feed us 24/7 for 1.5 years...

Wake Up America....

P.S. Obama won and The Republicans are already caving.

compromise.

I no longer care what you say or think about Romney. Just know that I'll think better of him if he shoots obummie the dummie a bird.

and the XXXXXXX on there, after demonizing Romney are now suggesting that obama call Romney in to help him set the economy in motion.

fucking pricelss..

That will never happen. Who exactly suggested that, Boehner and Cantor?

neither, watch the re run.

Forum List

Back