Learn the Difference Between a Black Conservative and A Black Right Winger

I do this because I'm tired of people on the right suggesting what black people we need to listen to.
White or Black, you might want to listen to people who dwell in reality and speak truth.
They always tell us how we should listen to blacks who repeat the narrative they believe and that narrative is not reality for most black people..
See above.

I understand. It's just the general topic: the difference between a conservative and a right-winger. I think I know the answer already, so it's no big deal.

When people on the right suggest anything to you; disregard it. That's what I do, and it makes me happy.
My phone was broken, so I asked a right winger what time it was once.

They told me, and showed me their watch as proof.

Fool that I was, I believed them! :eek:

And then got to my important appointment on time.

Oh the humanity!! :eek: :eek:

We know what the problem is. There's nothing you can suggest to help us change with the exception of whites will work to end white racism.

Right. It has nothing to do with out of wedlock births, school dropouts or criminal behavior.

I do feel sorry for you that your identity, at least what you project here, is wholly based on victimhood
I feel that same way about said victim. He should have first tried to see if he could make pals of us. I would have respected him had he done that.

Conservatives, true ones, are for smaller government and less government intrusion in the lives of it's citizens. Therefore a true black conservative should oppose racism because the lack of opportunity created by policies stemming from racism are examples of government overreach into the private lives of its citizens.

I saw a thread demanding that the President of Harvard be replaced by Carol Swain. Why?

I think it's time to understand that blacks like Swain, Elder, Candace Owens, Burgess Owens, Thomas Sowell, Shelby Steele, Daniel Cameron, etc., are not black conservatives. They are right wing blacks who have adopted white extremism as part of their internalizing racism.

They are advocated for by right wing whites only because of they will help maintain white advantage.

Read what Burgess Owens said about Cllaudine Gray.

Rep. Burgess Owens criticized Harvard President Claudine Gay’s appointment, suggesting it was based on her race rather than merit.

He emphasized the importance of meritocracy and called for funding consequences for schools that don’t meet standards, particularly regarding outcomes.

Who is Burgess Owens?

And this is the problem with blacks like him. He grew up facing racism, made a little money and now wants to pretend everything is OK and equal. How many qualified black faculty at Harvard have been passed over for consideration during the time Harvard has been in existence. W.E.B Dubois was a Harvard grad, but he could not be president. Obama is a Harvard Grad. Blacks have been passed over for both faculty positions and tenure based on color. Whites have been hired and admitted because of color since Harvard first opened, but this fool now decides to talk about merrit.

Until whites on the right stop believing that merit only means white, then right wing blacks like Burgess Owens and others should be dismissed as the clowns and minstrel shows they actually are. If you want to listen to a real black conservative:

Stop putting up Affirmative Action cases like both Obamas and Claudine Gay as examples of Black success and I’ll start listening

Last edited:
Conservatives, true ones, are for smaller government and less government intrusion in the lives of it's citizens. Therefore a true black conservative should oppose racism because the lack of opportunity created by policies stemming from racism are examples of government overreach into the private lives of its citizens.

I saw a thread demanding that the President of Harvard be replaced by Carol Swain. Why?

I think it's time to understand that blacks like Swain, Elder, Candace Owens, Burgess Owens, Thomas Sowell, Shelby Steele, Daniel Cameron, etc., are not black conservatives. They are right wing blacks who have adopted white extremism as part of their internalizing racism.

They are advocated for by right wing whites only because of they will help maintain white advantage.

Read what Burgess Owens said about Cllaudine Gray.

Rep. Burgess Owens criticized Harvard President Claudine Gay’s appointment, suggesting it was based on her race rather than merit.

He emphasized the importance of meritocracy and called for funding consequences for schools that don’t meet standards, particularly regarding outcomes.

Who is Burgess Owens?

And this is the problem with blacks like him. He grew up facing racism, made a little money and now wants to pretend everything is OK and equal. How many qualified black faculty at Harvard have been passed over for consideration during the time Harvard has been in existence. W.E.B Dubois was a Harvard grad, but he could not be president. Obama is a Harvard Grad. Blacks have been passed over for both faculty positions and tenure based on color. Whites have been hired and admitted because of color since Harvard first opened, but this fool now decides to talk about merrit.

Until whites on the right stop believing that merit only means white, then right wing blacks like Burgess Owens and others should be dismissed as the clowns and minstrel shows they actually are. If you want to listen to a real black conservative:

You think Steele is a conservative? lol.
Let me help you out. "Rightwinger" is the disparaging term leftwingers use to describe strong outspoken pro-life conservatives. If you look at the conservative agenda, Trump was the most conservative president we've had in 100 years. True conservatives love the guy. Fake conservatives like Michael Steele, George Conway, Jennifer Rubin and Liz Cheney are not. Proof of that is all three will vote for the Democrat and trash conservative proposals.

Forum List

Back