Lies, lies, and more lies. When are the Democrat Voters going to get tired of being lied to all the time?

NO, I will not jump through hoops for MAGA morons. You need to prove Comer and Jordan aren’t scumbag traitors, fellow traveler!
No, cowboy bot, YOU HAVE TO PROVE YOUR ALLEGATIONS.
This is the United States where citizens are innocent until PROVEN guilty.
Your Stalinist Soviet tactics are the ANTITHESIS OF OUR CONSTITUTION.
:rolleyes:

Lies, lies, and more lies. When are the Democrat Voters going to get tired of being lied to all the time?​

IRONY ALERT!
Yes, that you would even put up Irony....Stupid Joe Biden voter...

Bidenet.png

NO, I will not jump through hoops for MAGA morons. You need to prove Comer and Jordan aren’t scumbag traitors, fellow traveler!
You really hate people who with evidence speak to this nation about mooching extortionists who have a keen eye on the national purse at all times. And they have no remorse for picking a pocket or two million from the gimme pie they've turned the US Treasury into. If they're paying you, you will repeat your inanities again and again, because the Democrats feel that totalitarian power will give themselves more access to free money they take while nobody is looking. <burp!>

You really hate people who with evidence speak to this nation about mooching extortionists who have a keen eye on the national purse at all times. And they have no remorse for picking a pocket or two million from the gimme pie they've turned the US Treasury into. If they're paying you, you will repeat your inanities again and again, because the Democrats feel that totalitarian power will give themselves more access to free money they take while nobody is looking. <burp!>
If there any hate it’s largely a reflection of the hate MAGA throws out there every day.

Don't blame the politicians, blame the voters. We are the ones who refuse to hold liars accountable. I think Trump has proven that over the years. His are so big they have their own Wikipedia page:

Clinton lied like a gentleman, became more popular. The GOP lies all the time, total bs about election vaccine and Biden fraud etç etc etc lol

That, and this political/electoral "system" we refuse to fix. Which is ALSO our fault.

We deserve the crap we get.

So big city ghettos should control and rule the country? Sounds like a rather familiar scenario exhibited by most dictatorships.

So that's how your mind perceived what I said there?

Wow. Holy crap.

Mac my man, the electoral college remains the only and last defense against the very fear the founding fathers had against large populated centers dictating national policy.

So please explain fix, we would all like to know what your proposal is. Maybe it’s representation based on population? Already addressed in congressional seats, or is it eradicating two senatorial representatives that each state is entitled because their population base is less then every blue ghetto city in the country?

Lies, lies, and more lies. When are the Democrat Voters going to get tired of being lied to all the time?​

The rest of us got tired of that a long time ago.

Forum List

Back