Learn the Difference Between a Black Conservative and A Black Right Winger

I do this because I'm tired of people on the right suggesting what black people we need to listen to. They always tell us how we should listen to blacks who repeat the narrative they believe and that narrative is not reality for most black people..

You're right. Black people don't need to listen to anybody.
Just look at how well your people are doing with no outside advice.
DURR

I do this because I'm tired of people on the right suggesting what black people we need to listen to. They always tell us how we should listen to blacks who repeat the narrative they believe and that narrative is not reality for most black people..
I understand. It's just the general topic: the difference between a conservative and a right-winger. I think I know the answer already, so it's no big deal.

When people on the right suggest anything to you; disregard it. That's what I do, and it makes me happy.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
You're right. Black people don't need to listen to anybody.
Just look at how well your people are doing with no outside advice.
DURR

Whenever the conversation is race, inevitably, we get one white person who makes the comments you have made. You want to believe that blacks should do things more like whites. Your comments show that you are ignorant of your own history. You seriously need to re assess how whites accomplished what they have. I am not sure you want us to do things the same way. Doing so would include creating laws to confiscate all property and money whites have, making it illegal for whites to educate themselves, and passing laws making whites chattel. These are just a few things to consider because there are many more, and none are good.

Also, we would do better if we got the handouts whites have been given.

I understand. It's just the general topic: the difference between a conservative and a right-winger. I think I know the answer already, so it's no big deal.

When people on the right suggest anything to you; disregard it. That's what I do, and it makes me happy.
You make a good point. So I am going to start a thread as you suggested because clarification really does need to be made. Because conservatives are being unfairly lumped in with right wingg extremists.

LOL. You reject blacks who don't agree with you but have diversity of thought.....right :rolleyes:
No, I reject blacks whose opinions are not grounded in reality just like you do for whites doing the same.

Whenever the conversation is race, inevitably, we get one white person who makes the comments you have made. You want to believe that blacks should do things more like whites. Your comments show that you are ignorant of your own history. You seriously need to re assess how whites accomplished what they have. I am not sure you want us to do things the same way. Doing so would include creating laws to confiscate all property and money whites have, making it illegal for whites to educate themselves, and passing laws making whites chattel. These are just a few things to consider because there are many more, and none are good.

Also, we would do better if we got the handouts whites have been given.

Whenever the conversation is race, inevitably, we get one white person who makes the comments you have made. You want to believe that blacks should do things more like whites.

Not at all. The way blacks do things is perfect. Obviously.

Let's see, we have whites here constantly bashing other whites because they are liberal. But blacks are supposed to accept and embrace blacks who have the same belliefs as white supremacists.

Whenever the conversation is race, inevitably, we get one white person who makes the comments you have made. You want to believe that blacks should do things more like whites.

Not at all. The way blacks do things is perfect. Obviously.
Again, you show everybody the ignorance you have to your own continuing history.

Let's see, we have whites here constantly bashing other whites because they are liberal. But blacks are supposed to accept and embrace blacks who have the same belliefs as white supremacists.

No blacks shouldn't embrace blacks who have the same beliefs as Joe Biden.

Conservatives, true ones, are for smaller government and less government intrusion in the lives of it's citizens. Therefore a true black conservative should oppose racism because the lack of opportunity created by policies stemming from racism are examples of government overreach into the private lives of its citizens.

I saw a thread demanding that the President of Harvard be replaced by Carol Swain. Why?

I think it's time to understand that blacks like Swain, Elder, Candace Owens, Burgess Owens, Thomas Sowell, Shelby Steele, Daniel Cameron, etc., are not black conservatives. They are right wing blacks who have adopted white extremism as part of their internalizing racism.

They are advocated for by right wing whites only because of they will help maintain white advantage.

Read what Burgess Owens said about Cllaudine Gray.

Rep. Burgess Owens criticized Harvard President Claudine Gay’s appointment, suggesting it was based on her race rather than merit.

He emphasized the importance of meritocracy and called for funding consequences for schools that don’t meet standards, particularly regarding outcomes.

Who is Burgess Owens?

And this is the problem with blacks like him. He grew up facing racism, made a little money and now wants to pretend everything is OK and equal. How many qualified black faculty at Harvard have been passed over for consideration during the time Harvard has been in existence. W.E.B Dubois was a Harvard grad, but he could not be president. Obama is a Harvard Grad. Blacks have been passed over for both faculty positions and tenure based on color. Whites have been hired and admitted because of color since Harvard first opened, but this fool now decides to talk about merrit.

Until whites on the right stop believing that merit only means white, then right wing blacks like Burgess Owens and others should be dismissed as the clowns and minstrel shows they actually are. If you want to listen to a real black conservative:

You know something IM2?? Seriously, do you want to learn something right now? Are you willing to change?
The blacks you mention that you do not like at all are excellent humans. They are excellent no matter their color. They ignore color.

You on the other hand are dominated by color. I know many whites. And we are not dominated by color. We enjoy excellence. If you play football for example, the color is simply no factor. Jerry Rice was the most outstanding wide receiver of all times. Jerry Rice does not talk as you talk. HE is not seeking arguments where you do seek them. Seek them to probably cash in you hope. At least the little I know about you it seems to be about the color green, hard currency. Cash in other words.

Carol Swain is very outstanding. She does not hate her race. Why do you dislike her? Same with Thomas Sowell and the rest you called out? Do you see any of them going public talking bad about you?

Don't ask for links when you never provide any when asked. You're not a conservative, you're a right wing extremist. As for your last sentance when a white person is hired no one argues about merit. So like I said until whites like you stop believing merit only means whiite, then idiots like Burgess Owens need to STFU.
I have hired many whites. I have hired a few blacks. All of the hires were based on merit or holding government licenses.
Who are you to define conservative? Are you admitting Democrats are reckless spenders? Why did you defend Barrack Obama? What makes him superior to the blacks you called out? You show up determined to pick fights. This turns me off. You are not judged for color. You are judged for the stuff you post. Seems you want reparations. This of course means you collect yet are exempt from paying. I don't see your color. I see you looking at money. And as much of it as you think you can collect.

Like an ostrich! 🤡

I happen to be black. Therefore I do know the difference between a black conservatiive and a black right winger. You white right wingers can't much accurately articulate your own history, much less tell me about black political beliefs.

Conservatives, true ones, are for smaller government and less government intrusion in the lives of it's citizens. Therefore a true black conservative should oppose racism because the lack of opportunity created by policies stemming from racism are examples of government overreach into the private lives of its citizens.

I saw a thread demanding that the President of Harvard be replaced by Carol Swain. Why?
I see what you are up to. Sadly it starts with a bit of deception.
I do my best to not say conservative nor liberal. To me they do not describe accurately my expectations from Government entirely. They are caricatures.

Government may have needed more agencies and the Founders either did not think of them or saw they as not the purpose of the feds. I like to bifurcate Government. I start locally and figure out what is needed close to me. Schools are close. Cops are close. State laws are close. So when states perform the needed things, should I seek new stuff from the feds? We not get to vote for what the Feds do. And even in States not all of them ask citizens what to do. They simply operate as representatives.

Carol Swain operates as a representative. She operates as a representative of the blacks who honestly are the excellent citizens. She climbed out of poverty on her own work. She it would seem would be who you pull for, who you would admire. Thomas Sowell is like her. He became famous as a very highly rated speaker as well as an Economist. Why would we not like either of them? Because you ran both down that makes us want to slam them too?
I do not go by color. I go by merit.

Larken Rose would be called a Republican. Wait, or a Democrat! Wait he is not either.

I have noted posters who declare both of the parties are wrong. Larken believes this to be true. And he is very gifted in explaining why he talks that way. I have in my past actually debated him. He is a hell of a good debater I admit.

I suggest you study him and obtain better discussion tactics.

I happen to be black. Therefore I do know the difference between a black conservatiive and a black right winger. You white right wingers can't much accurately articulate your own history, much less tell me about black political beliefs.
I personally won't waste time trying to tell posters their own beliefs. Why is this so?
What we read from each other is not the entire truth. We can't tell all of the truth since it takes a long long time. You would have to want to get to know me. I can't simply force you to know me. You are well spoken, but does this mean all of what you say is factual about other humans? Why take your word about Carol Swain or Thomas Sowell?

You know something IM2?? Seriously, do you want to learn something right now? Are you willing to change?
The blacks you mention that you do not like at all are excellent humans. They are excellent no matter their color. They ignore color.

You on the other hand are dominated by color. I know many whites. And we are not dominated by color. We enjoy excellence. If you play football for example, the color is simply no factor. Jerry Rice was the most outstanding wide receiver of all times. Jerry Rice does not talk as you talk. HE is not seeking arguments where you do seek them. Seek them to probably cash in you hope. At least the little I know about you it seems to be about the color green, hard currency. Cash in other words.

Carol Swain is very outstanding. She does not hate her race. Why do you dislike her? Same with Thomas Sowell and the rest you called out? Do you see any of them going public talking bad about you?
No, I don't need to change. I've done quite fine and whites llike you do nothing but see color and want everybody else not to.. The blacks you talk abouut are clowns. Stop lyng about whites not beiing dominated by color. Jerry Rice went to an HBCU, he knows the deal. Stop trying to use 1--2 blacks to make claims as if they share your twisted beliefs.. Because you wouldn't accept me using an example of 1-2 whites to make claims. So take your jibberish elsewhere because I'm not going to hear it.

Carol Swain is a joke. There are other more outstanding black academics than her. Micchael Eric Dyson,, Ibram Kendi, Carol Anderson, and scores of others. They live in realiity. Swain doesn't. Studentss of all races demanded her removal from Vanderbilt, that's how far gone she was. But as long as they say what whites iike you want to hear, you''ll try pushing them off on other blacks. But I am not the one you get to do that to.

You don't say anything to whites here.. You don't enter threads by whites here telling them to stop being dominated by race. So GSTH

I see what you are up to. Sadly it starts with a bit of deception.
I do my best to not say conservative nor liberal. To me they do not describe accurately my expectations from Government entirely. They are caricatures.

Government may have needed more agencies and the Founders either did not think of them or saw they as not the purpose of the feds. I like to bifurcate Government. I start locally and figure out what is needed close to me. Schools are close. Cops are close. State laws are close. So when states perform the needed things, should I seek new stuff from the feds? We not get to vote for what the Feds do. And even in States not all of them ask citizens what to do. They simply operate as representatives.

Carol Swain operates as a representative. She operates as a representative of the blacks who honestly are the excellent citizens. She climbed out of poverty on her own work. She it would seem would be who you pull for, who you would admire. Thomas Sowell is like her. He became famous as a very highly rated speaker as well as an Economist. Why would we not like either of them? Because you ran both down that makes us want to slam them too?
I do not go by color. I go by merit.

Larken Rose would be called a Republican. Wait, or a Democrat! Wait he is not either.

I have noted posters who declare both of the parties are wrong. Larken believes this to be true. And he is very gifted in explaining why he talks that way. I have in my past actually debated him. He is a hell of a good debater I admit.

I suggest you study him and obtain better discussion tactics.

You study him. I'm doing just fine.

I personally won't waste time trying to tell posters their own beliefs. Why is this so?
What we read from each other is not the entire truth. We can't tell all of the truth since it takes a long long time. You would have to want to get to know me. I can't simply force you to know me. You are well spoken, but does this mean all of what you say is factual about other humans? Why take your word about Carol Swain or Thomas Sowell?
Liar. You've just tried telling me in one post to change the way I think and in another change how I discuss things. Again, there are all kinds of threads here by whites about race and you have not shown up in one of them telling the whiite person what to do. What you are is apparent. So move on.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back