Learn the Difference Between a Black Conservative and A Black Right Winger

Liar. You've just tried telling me in one post to change the way I think and in another change how I discuss things. Again, there are all kinds of threads here by whitrs about race and you have not shown up in one of them telling the whiite person what to do. What you are is apparent. So move on.
That is precisely why I replied to you. For you to be rational, takes weeks of training. I do not have the time or inclination to train you. You have some really bad habits.

Liar. You've just tried telling me in one post to change the way I think and in another change how I discuss things. Again, there are all kinds of threads here by whitrs about race and you have not shown up in one of them telling the whiite person what to do. What you are is apparent. So move on.
All you did was run posters and also speakers down. I hoped to have a rational discussion. And you decided not to have one.

Why do you need to talk like what you characterize as a black man? Why should Carol Swain or Thomas Sowell parrot you? From their successes, and they are many, they seem quite happy to be them and not you.

No, I don't need to change. I've done quite fine and whites llike you do nothing but see color and want everybody else not to.. The blacks you talk abouut are clowns. Stop lyng about whites not beiing dominated by color. Jerry Rice went to an HBCU, he knows the deal. Stop trying to use 1--2 blacks to make claims as if they share your twisted beliefs.. Because you wouldn't accept me using an example of 1-2 whites to make claims. So take your jibberish elsewhere because I'm not going to hear it.

Carol Swain is a joke. There are other more outstanding black academics than her. Micchael Eric Dyson,, Ibram Kendi, Carol Anderson, and scores of others. They live in realiity. Swain doesn't. Studentss of all races demanded her removal from Vanderbilt, that's how far gone she was. But as long as they say what whites iike you want to hear, you''ll try pushing them off on other blacks. But I am not the one you get to do that to.

You don't say anything to whites here.. You don't enter threads by whites here telling them to stop being dominated by race. So GSTH
I am not seeing whites here piss and moan how they are do fucked over by blacks. If we do that, we will act as you act.

There is nothing blacks could change to improve themselves. Obviously.
We know what the problem is. There's nothing you can suggest to help us change with the exception of whites will work to end white racism.

I happen to be black. Therefore I do know the difference between a black conservatiive and a black right winger. You white right wingers can't much accurately articulate your own history, much less tell me about black political beliefs.
You don’t know jack shit.

That is precisely why I replied to you. For you to be rational, takes weeks of training. I do not have the time or inclination to train you. You have some really bad habits.
You cannot teach an old dog new tricks.

We know what the problem is. There's nothing you can suggest to help us change with the exception of whites will work to end white racism.
Here is a great human being explaining what you are discussing.

Conservatives, true ones, are for smaller government and less government intrusion in the lives of it's citizens. Therefore a true black conservative should oppose racism because the lack of opportunity created by policies stemming from racism are examples of government overreach into the private lives of its citizens.

I saw a thread demanding that the President of Harvard be replaced by Carol Swain. Why?

I think it's time to understand that blacks like Swain, Elder, Candace Owens, Burgess Owens, Thomas Sowell, Shelby Steele, Daniel Cameron, etc., are not black conservatives. They are right wing blacks who have adopted white extremism as part of their internalizing racism.

They are advocated for by right wing whites only because of they will help maintain white advantage.

Read what Burgess Owens said about Cllaudine Gray.

Rep. Burgess Owens criticized Harvard President Claudine Gay’s appointment, suggesting it was based on her race rather than merit.

He emphasized the importance of meritocracy and called for funding consequences for schools that don’t meet standards, particularly regarding outcomes.

Who is Burgess Owens?

And this is the problem with blacks like him. He grew up facing racism, made a little money and now wants to pretend everything is OK and equal. How many qualified black faculty at Harvard have been passed over for consideration during the time Harvard has been in existence. W.E.B Dubois was a Harvard grad, but he could not be president. Obama is a Harvard Grad. Blacks have been passed over for both faculty positions and tenure based on color. Whites have been hired and admitted because of color since Harvard first opened, but this fool now decides to talk about merrit.

Until whites on the right stop believing that merit only means white, then right wing blacks like Burgess Owens and others should be dismissed as the clowns and minstrel shows they actually are. If you want to listen to a real black conservative:

How has Burgess Owens adopted white extremism?

?? Pointing out the racist history of your party is white extremism? Really?
He missed the racist past and present of the republican party while reciting the same garbage as white extremists.

He missed the racist past and present of the republican party while reciting the same garbage as white extremists.
Sad that you refuse to acknowledge the long, long history of racism of your party and project that onto Republicans

You don't experience this. You believe it since you parrot other democrats.

Sad that you refuse to acknowledge the long, long history of racism of your party and project that onto Republicans
I do not miss the multi party history of white racism in America.

I do not miss the multi party history of white racism in America.
I do feel sorry for you that your identity, at least what you project here, is wholly based on victimhood

Obama is neither right wing or a war criminal.
Not at the level of Bush II, no.

But like Bush II, he belongs in prison, or in front of a firing squad, for vast war crimes.

BO's also a craven corporate right wing stooge like Bush II and so many other US presidents.

Why do you think he was given the gig?

Do you think "hope and change" was a real thing?

Blacks have plenty of thought diversity. You don't accept it. What we reject are blacks who refuse to live in reality.
Irony meter broken.

You've figured out that there's no White Santa Claus, but you still believe in a Black one.

And you still believe that the Democrat Party isn't the OTHER dangerous/ruthless criminal gang.

Will you EVER figure it out?

Forum List

Back