I'm Watching Meet the Press

So they're calling out Romney for his claims about having such mad skills at reaching out and working with Democrats?

That's what he said in the campaign. Let's find out if he was lying. He's still the leader of the Republican party, right?

Plus he doesn't have a job. Let him get in there and convince some of the entrenched partisan Republicans in Congress that it's time to

compromise.
People like Willow & Pixie are still licking their wounds and in no mood to come to the table ;)
So they're calling out Romney for his claims about having such mad skills at reaching out and working with Democrats?

That's what he said in the campaign. Let's find out if he was lying. He's still the leader of the Republican party, right?

Plus he doesn't have a job. Let him get in there and convince some of the entrenched partisan Republicans in Congress that it's time to

compromise.

He doesn't need a job. and he damn sure has no reason to be reasonable or nice to the asswarps who demonized him.

you conTARDS didn't listen to Mitt's concession speech? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...46845e-2aa0-11e2-96b6-8e6a7524553f_story.html
In his gracious concession speech, Mitt Romney called on Washington to pull together. “We can’t risk partisan bickering and political posturing,” he said. “And we look to Democrats and Republicans in government at all levels to put the people before the politics.”

:clap2:

Last edited:
and the XXXXXX on there, after demonizing Romney are now suggesting that obama call Romney in to help him set the economy in motion.

fucking pricelss..

let me remind you democrats uberstupid liberals that you voted for obama to fix America and you demonized Romney so don't expect him to help you now.

That will never happen. Who exactly suggested that, Boehner and Cantor?

neither, watch the re run.

I don't care for MTP anymore. Just tell us who said that.

willow will hate robmoney soon too.

she doesnt seem to think its a good idea for Obama to reach out to robmoney or his supporters.

she is very confused.

She has to HATE everything Obama says and does.

It makes her wrong all the time

You forgot to accuse people of watching Fox news this time, Truth. Slipping?:D

Yeah...If there's anything that invites the hallowed compromise, it's smearing the living shit out of the guy with whom you seek this compromise for the better part of a year! :rolleyes:

Part of the Big Brother Repatriation Program, Comrade. 2+2=5 for as long as Omama says it does. Damn It!!! ;)

Yeah...If there's anything that invites the hallowed compromise, it's smearing the living shit out of the guy with whom you seek this compromise for the better part of a year! :rolleyes:

Part of the Big Brother Repatriation Program, Comrade. 2+2=5 for as long as Omama says it does. Damn It!!! ;)

And yet Romney will do what ever President Obama asks.

let me remind you democrats uberstupid liberals that you voted for obama to fix America and you demonized Romney so don't expect him to help you now.

Having witnessed the strength of his managerial and data analytic skills over the past 6 years as he constructed one inept, flailing organization after another, I think we can all agree it's probably best to pass on his "help."

Yes, leave the economy to Obama and Biden.

Good idea

Well that was decided on november 6th. You lost sore loser.

I don't care for MTP anymore. Just tell us who said that.

Nope. Educate yourself. there's a re run at 1 PM cst

At any rate, nobody is asking Romney for advice. His career in politics is over after that huge loss.

Didn't Anne say he wouldn't run anymore after this when she was on The View?

xEI8U.jpg

No seriously, Mitt had a good concession speech & called for everyone to pull together to fix our probs but we know that will fall on deaf ears (McConnell, Boehner, & Cantor's)

Fox morning news the day after the election made the suggestion that obama should adk romney exactly what he was thinking.

Sounds like collaboration and an opportunity to craft the best plan

tissue, willow?

i know... telling the truth about romney had to be demonization. yep.

in rightwingnuthackworld.

now feel free to go back to the obama-deranged rants you've been putting out for the last 4 years.

Ah, but telling the truth about obama is racism. Now I see how that works. Thanks, Jill.

Having witnessed the strength of his managerial and data analytic skills over the past 6 years as he constructed one inept, flailing organization after another, I think we can all agree it's probably best to pass on his "help."

Good idea

Not quite. The GOP still controls the purse strings. The people saw to that.

And yet Romney will do what ever President Obama asks.

Disagree. Romney will do what ever his Conscience permits. Significant distinction. Romney is more likely to act in what is best for the Nation. Obama will act in Self Interest, that's a given.

Good idea

And what exactly did you win??? Obama is rudderless. The only question is "Is it by design or plan? Free shit is only going to get you so far.

Nope. Educate yourself. there's a re run at 1 PM cst

At any rate, nobody is asking Romney for advice. His career in politics is over after that huge loss.

Didn't Anne say he wouldn't run anymore after this when she was on The View?

xEI8U.jpg

No seriously, Mitt had a good concession speech & called for everyone to pull together to fix our probs but we know that will fall on deaf ears (McConnell, Boehner, & Cantor's)

That affliction of deafness is seen in both parties. See Reed and Pelosi for further understanding. If only it was just one party that was causing problems in this country. It is not. Honest non-partisan people see this truth.

and the XXXXXXX on there, after demonizing Romney are now suggesting that obama call Romney in to help him set the economy in motion.

fucking pricelss..

Like Reagan picked the man who called his plan Voodoo Economics...

Like Obama picked Hillary...

stick your ideological imbecility up your ass

Forum List

Back