‘I’m not paranoid ... But we’re prepared’: Idahoans ready if country sinks into chaos.

There's a reason the Aryan Nations nazis like remote places such as Idaho. No one else will have them. :lol:

Yawn. If that's what you have to believe to qualify your cowardice, you go for it. As long as you stay in your own hidey-hole.

Oh, I see you are trying that Trump thing whereby you try to project your traits onto your opponents.

It's you pants shitters who are terrified every day.

EEK! A MUSLIM!

EEK! A MEXICAN!

EEK! A HOMO!

EEK! EBOLA!

EEK! A NEGRO!

We must sell everything and BUY MOAR GUNZ!

We're not "terrified" of any of this trash....but you should be because without us around, they'd rape and murder your punk ass in a heartbeat
You say you aren't scared, and then you fearmonger about those very people! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Walk upright like a man, coward.

2krmm8.jpg

You're afraid, and you project that out as "people are trying to make me afraid!"

What a dope. Just stay wherever you are, you don't need to worry about this grown up stuff.

The real fight, the coming prepper/marauder showdown. Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!

If you have a week or even two weeks of water and food in your pantry stockpiled, with flashlights, matches, a compass, a radio, and extra batteries this is rather normal human behavior. A tornado, or hurricane, or Earthquake are real things that could force people to rely on what they have on hand for a few days to a week. Having extra for neighbors is a bonus.

But preparing for the fictitional end of the civilization? And stockpiling 5 years of food and ammo?

99.9% of people aren't preppers, so if push does come to shove and these people are all looking for food and water, and they know where someone has an underground stash, it doesn't matter if you have 100 rounds or 10,000 rounds stockpiled in your 'bunker'. You and your family are going to lose and die and that's it. The very fact that you are building a stockpile makes you the most juicy target if your end of the world scenario happens. You are hanging a 'food and water here' sign on a 300ft tower over your bunker. Where does a 60 year old couple get the idea they will fight like the 300 when the time comes and hold off the starving hordes?

It is fantasy.

Paraphrase: You shouldn't stock pile because if you do, someone will loot you.

Response: Yup, that's why we stay armed.

But enviro wannabe outdoorsmen/weekend hikers and criminal gang members can't make it in this country anyway. You couldn't even find it.

None of them could track a beagle in a foot of snow.....
lol.gif
The giveaway is when they talk about carrying their own shit in a bag with them, so they don't leave a trace...or, alternately when they talk about how the rural reaches of the Redoubt will collapse if they lose federal road money.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

That's how I know old fag and NYC are limp wristed pansy city boys who have NO IDEA what living rough really is all about.

50 years into the war on poverty: 14.8% of Americans live in poverty—including 16 million children.

]
You say you aren't scared, and then you fearmonger about those very people! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Walk upright like a man, coward.

You can call me a "coward" online, but to my face....not a chance in hell, pissant.
:lol:

Stop shitting your pants in fear, coward. Walk upright like a man.

EEK! A MUSLIM! :lol:

I've noticed some of them Muslim women aren't half bad looking. Cain't figger out why'd they wanna hide that.

lol.gif
The giveaway is when they talk about carrying their own shit in a bag with them, so they don't leave a trace...or, alternately when they talk about how the rural reaches of the Redoubt will collapse if they lose federal road money.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

That's how I know old fag and NYC are limp wristed pansy city boys who have NO IDEA what living rough really is all about.

Try to find the Bear Grylls episode where he take Courtney Cox into a two day survival trek where there was no food cart or pedicurist...it started off funny and got so disgusting I now hate the sight of her....she could barely walk she was so petrified and pathetic.

lol.gif

Try to find the Bear Grylls episode where he take Courtney Cox into a two day survival trek where there was no food cart or pedicurist...it started off funny and got so disgusting I now hate the sight of her....she could barely walk she was so petrified and pathetic.
No shit!
I'm on that!

Have you watched the "Alone" survival series? There are two seasons. If you like Bear, you should love Alone.

lol.gif

No shit!
I'm on that!

Have you watched the "Alone" survival series? There are two seasons. If you like Bear, you should love Alone.

I've enjoyed both seasons and am looking forward to season 3!

lol.gif

No shit!
I'm on that!

I've enjoyed both seasons and am looking forward to season 3!
PATAGONIA!!!!

Ugh Bear pisses me off because he always eats GARBAGE. There's no need to eat dead sheep maggots on a 24 hour expedition, why would anybody do that???

Cut out the backstrap, cook the crap out of it and eat that. Freaking a. So irritating.

Despite all the talk about Texas and the South being secessionist, they collectively have nothing on Idaho. If that state were not land-locked, it would have rebelled a long time ago.

And nobody would miss them .. maybe the potatoes.

Forum List

Back