FOX news quietly takes down Hunter mock trial special

“For the last five years, Fox News has relentlessly attacked Hunter Biden and made him a caricature in order to boost ratings and for its financial gain,” Biden’s legal team told The Daily Beast. “The recent indictment of FBI informant [Alexander] Smirnov has exposed the conspiracy of disinformation that has been fueled by Fox, enabled by their paid agents and monetized by the Fox enterprise. We plan on holding them accountable.”

A drop in the ocean, of course.

Fox will continue to spread other rightwing disinformation, conspiracy theories, and lies.
Well you may have a point there Mrs. Jones, since they just cancelled a show on the truth.

FOX is not a news station. They have admitted it in court. They are an entertainment entity. If they need to lie to increase views hip, they are willing to do that. They only way to stop them is to keep holding them responsible through law suits. Keep hitting Murdoch where it hurts the most...in his pocketbook.
Looks like you have a new buddy for your cause jimboliar.
Why do you watch Fox News, we don't.

No. Watch a wide cross section of media news, turning the channel whenever the are doing opinions by the the "news" presenters. Read. Read a lot, from a wide cross section of reporting. Reading goes into the brain at the rate it can best analyze without getting caught up, and forgetting logic flaws and exceptions, and of course, your reading should be done with skeptically, also. In viewing, any emotional appeal is a big strike against the presentation being put forth, whether viewing or reading. Emotion and emotional appeal are the primary ingredients of propaganda and mass manipulation. When detected, stop. Dump the story and move on to another article reporting the facts. Do not get fooled into accepting presenters as superior authority or intelligence that should override your own thinking. In the end, they wipe their ass the same way you do.
Its somewhat offensive when people assume that the only reason MAGAs disagree with them is because of ignorance

Its somewhat offensive when people assume that the only reason MAGAs disagree with them is because of ignorance
But, sometimes it is true, whether the truth hurts or causes offense or not.

This is not to say all are ignorant. Some have agenda's. I favor what is best for me, even if people on the internet think me ignorant for it. I cannot fault people making choices for their personal benefit or agenda. I just do not have to agree. I still think there are a lot of ignorant MFs that get hooked into the FOX Propaganda machine.

No one accused you of ignorance

but you are here accusing people who disagree with you
Like, I said, not all of them. I have met and talked with ignorant people, normal people, and some people of easily identifiable superior intelligence to mine. Ignorant people do exists and sometimes ignorance shines through, whether they agree with anybody, (including me) or not. The only people that could possibly disagree are fairly ignorant, whether they realize it or not.

White 6 is suggesting that trump supporters see only Fox News and what they think they know is all lies
I don't watch any of them and I would bet I am not alone. Now as far as watching media outlets and believing everything they are told......those folks wear brownshirts.

Like, I said, not all of them. I have met and talked with ignorant people, normal people, and some people of easily identifiable superior intelligence to mine. Ignorant people do exists and sometimes ignorance shines through, whether they agree with anybody, (including me) or not. The only people that could possibly disagree are fairly ignorant, whether they realize it or not.
Whew, then I am just "fairly" ignorant.....

Actually that is a sort of compliment. Ignorance means you don’t know. If they assumed you disagreed with them because of stupidity, that would be offensive.

Ignorant. You can learn. Stupid. You won’t learn.

Actually that is a sort of compliment. Ignorance means you don’t know. If they assumed you disagreed with them because of stupidity, that would be offensive.

Ignorant. You can learn. Stupid. You won’t learn.
Thats a distinction without a difference

Maybe Rupert learned his lesson when he was sued by Dominion Voting machines. When are people gonna learn that FOX lies?
Any show on Hunter Biden is like the Enquirer or just boring. Hunter lies. WAKE UP...the VOTING MACHINES are/ were corrupt and Dominion and the others are bullying the Truthtellers and ANY VOTING IRREGULARITIES, well, that's a lying SCAM indeed that disenfranchises USA honest Voters everywhere!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back