If Joe Biden Wasn't Our "President" (and Competent) What Proper Action Would The US Do Against Him?

Not happy yet, that Republicans have been losing election after election after election since 2018?

Is that why Trump has been dominating every single poll this whole entire election season so far?

The true problem is that I can't say what I really think should happen otherwise the FBI would be on my ass. I'm scared because we can't defend ourselves against people who are supposed to be protecting us because otherwise we would be labeled as dangerous criminals even though we are seriously in danger as a nation right now they're the true criminals.
Example #1. Part 1 of your statement here is exactly whey the people in Part 2 of your statement consider people like you a threat. Because you're willing to resort to extreme measures of violence to solve problems...that don't exist except in your conspiracy theory ladled minds. Our nation has stood for nearly 250 years and save for one four year Civil War, we haven't lost our minds enough to descend to the point where we are solving issues internally by putting bullets in people for their political leanings, the way they do it..say..in Russia. We don't handle issues that way in this country. That's why we have elections. And the peaceful transition of power, no matter who wins. Unfortunately, over the last 15 years or so, the rhetoric on the right has ramped up significantly. To the point where we almost had a constitutional crisis because some orange, spray tanned idiot lost his re-election bid. Where millions of feeble minded lemmings feel they need a wannabe dictator so they don't think the America they grew up with isn't going to be snatched away from them at any moment and handed over to the darkies and the trannies. Jeez, when did conservatives give up reason and self-respect enough to be assimilated by the Alt-Right?

Example #1. Part 1 of your statement here is exactly whey the people in Part 2 of your statement consider people like you a threat. Because you're willing to resort to extreme measures of violence to solve problems...that don't exist except in your conspiracy theory ladled minds.

Is Biden passing out free blindfolds for everybody in his campaign right now? You don't find illegal immigrants coming into our country and killing people a threat? You don't find the Russians invading our country and attacking it a threat? You people just consider me a threat because I wish that we could put a stop to it all. That makes perfect sense. NOT!

Is Biden passing out free blindfolds for everybody in his campaign right now? You don't find illegal immigrants coming into our country and killing people a threat? You don't find the Russians invading our country and attacking it a threat? You people just consider me a threat because I wish that we could put a stop to it all. That makes perfect sense. NOT!
Please post something of substance. If you're going to make stupid, fear mongering statement that make you seem like a pre-teen, at least back them up.
And stop watching Red Dawn...you know that was just a movie right? :)

Illegal immigrants have always been a fact in this country. Very few cause murders.

Russia is NOT invading the US. Never will. It can try to affect the elections, but will not succeed.

You are not a threat. Your thinking is extreme and comes from extreme people who are bent on power at any cost to see laws of the country be the way they want them to be. If they continue to take power and change laws which harm too many, as it has been happening the past few years, then.....we have a problem. And that......needs to stop.

It will only stop when there are people in the House and Senate who will want to uphold the Constitution and its laws, and not pass laws based on someone's religious beliefs and need for power.

Please post something of substance. If you're going to make stupid, fear mongering statement that make you seem like a pre-teen, at least back them up.
And stop watching Red Dawn...you know that was just a movie right? :)

Dude it's what's been going on in the news. Have you been reading ANY of it or just have been living underneath a rock? At least with the illegal immigrants part and I was talking about a Russia invasion in the future tense because what do you think is going to happen if Putin finds out that Biden gave the word that Ukraine could attack him and his country?

Dude it's what's been going on in the news. Have you been reading ANY of it or just have been living underneath a rock? At least with the illegal immigrants part and I was talking about a Russia invasion in the future tense because what do you think is going to happen if Putin finds out that Biden gave the word that Ukraine could attack him and his country?

What you are positing is fear mongering. And it's not even based in reality. :)
You need to crawl out from that dark room you are in and get some sunlight.

even know that he's president right now. For as of right now he thinks that he's still in the senate.
He knows he beat Trump like a drum and is ready to do it again.

170px-Dark_Brandon.jpg

Forum List

Back