‘I’m not paranoid ... But we’re prepared’: Idahoans ready if country sinks into chaos.

Despite all the talk about Texas and the South being secessionist, they collectively have nothing on Idaho. If that state were not land-locked, it would have rebelled a long time ago.

Why is it "crazy" to think the US may devolve into chaos?

It is more grounded in reality than people care to think.

The worshippers of the state hate to acknowledge the horrendous nature that is the US politics.

People thought holdouts against nazism were fruitcakes, too. Look how well that turned out.

Nobody cares that bigoted statist prigs don't get it. Just stay on your own side if the property line and we'll all be fine.

Despite all the talk about Texas and the South being secessionist, they collectively have nothing on Idaho. If that state were not land-locked, it would have rebelled a long time ago.
It's Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, Oregon, Nevada. Not just Idaho. Reading is fundamental. At least for some.

It's Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, Oregon, Nevada. Not just Idaho. Reading is fundamental. At least for some.

The article is about Idaho so apparently for those to whom reading is fundamental, you are not one. The article has like 50 trillion words, Wyoming appears once.

The article is about Idaho so apparently for those to whom reading is fundamental, you are not one. The article has like 50 trillion words, Wyoming appears once.
Yes, you fucking retard. In paragraph four, where they say what states the redoubt encompasses. Again, reading is fundamental. In the original Economist article, there's even a multi color map for retards who can't read.

The us has already devolved. As part of the brainwashed you have no understanding if our history, and thus can't see it. Educated by the state means you haven't been educated, but conditioned.

Yes, you fucking retard. In paragraph four, where they say what states the redoubt encompasses. Again, reading is fundamental. In the original Economist article, there's even a multi color map for retards who can't read.

Clearly you got too much out of the map being illiterate. The one time Wyoming was mentioned related to preppers moving into the area and none of that has anything to do with what I posted about Idaho.

Idaho is not considering secession.

Especially since if Idahoans are correct there will not be a country to secede from!
My question though is having lived in the Midwest in winter and falling for the "crash of the US" meme in the early 70s, I moved to Texas so if the worst happened at least
my family wouldn't freeze to death in the middle of the day in Texas winters. I bought gold during that time out of concern for our country. BUT I didn't realize it till much
later that the real source of wealth was "lead"! To make bullets. To defend my little piece of land. Since chaos would reign what laws would be upheld to protect my "property"? There would be none. What cops would be patrolling? None as there would be no state,county,city laws. No laws to abide by except those of live or die with the bullets I had hoarded!
So I didn't succumb to that worse scenario. I did move to Texas though because at least there was a port. There was oil. There were trees. There are167,624,960 acres.
So good luck to Idaho! At least here in Texas I won't freeze in the middle of the day MOST days!

Clearly you got too much out of the map being illiterate. The one time Wyoming was mentioned related to preppers moving into the area and none of that has anything to do with what I posted about Idaho.
What you posted about Idaho was irrelevant to the article entirely. The OP isn't about Idaho as a state, it's abot the Redoubt, which includes areas from multiple states, which you initially denied. Now you're trying to save face, and that's ok because it means you recognize how retarded you look. Which means you can be taught, though you find it painful.

Even more specifically, it's about people migrating from other parts of the country, to the Redoubt, which makes the Idaho secession convo even less relevant.

Forum List

Back