‘I’m not paranoid ... But we’re prepared’: Idahoans ready if country sinks into chaos.

McOldFuck would die in his next term anyway. Ward actually said that. didn't call him McOldFuck though, unfortunately.

I've put new slings on my rifles, reoutfitted my bug-out bag, new tires and shocks on the 4x4. I can live in the White Mountains of Arizona for years if I have to and if I live long enough I'll probably have to.

LhWSb.jpg

impressive.

Ward or McCain?

I'm all done with McCain.

FUCKYEAH!

YOU GOTTA VOTE IN THAT PRIMARY, BRO! POLLS SHOW THE RACE IS TIGHTENING!

Dang it...OKAY!

Despite all the talk about Texas and the South being secessionist, they collectively have nothing on Idaho. If that state were not land-locked, it would have rebelled a long time ago.
It's Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, Oregon, Nevada. Not just Idaho. Reading is fundamental. At least for some.
LOL Only fruitloops like you think that. No, no session by anyone, period. And the fruitloops will continue to piss in the wind and wonder why they stink.

Every state probably has its group of nuts that talk of rebellion, secession, and taking over the country to save it from the other nuts that want to take over the country.
Yeah but that's not what's going on in the Redoubt. They aren't interested in taking over the country. They want to be left alone. The ones interested in "taking over the country" are the covetous progressive douchebags who are going to target them now for "not having enough black people" in their community.

Despite all the talk about Texas and the South being secessionist, they collectively have nothing on Idaho. If that state were not land-locked, it would have rebelled a long time ago.
It's Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, Oregon, Nevada. Not just Idaho. Reading is fundamental. At least for some.
LOL Only fruitloops like you think that. No, no session by anyone, period. And the fruitloops will continue to piss in the wind and wonder why they stink.

Secession or revolution if Trump loses....we will not tolerate a continuing communist-take over of our homeland.

Secession or revolution if Trump loses....we will not tolerate a continuing communist-take over of our homeland.
BLM & USFWS are today's brownshirts.

There's a reason the Aryan Nations nazis like remote places such as Idaho. No one else will have them. :lol:

Yawn. If that's what you have to believe to qualify your cowardice, you go for it. As long as you stay in your own hidey-hole.

Oh, I see you are trying that Trump thing whereby you try to project your traits onto your opponents.

It's you pants shitters who are terrified every day.

EEK! A MUSLIM!

EEK! A MEXICAN!

EEK! A HOMO!

EEK! EBOLA!

EEK! A NEGRO!

We must sell everything and BUY MOAR GUNZ!

20fys79.jpg

There's a reason the Aryan Nations nazis like remote places such as Idaho. No one else will have them. :lol:

Yawn. If that's what you have to believe to qualify your cowardice, you go for it. As long as you stay in your own hidey-hole.

Oh, I see you are trying that Trump thing whereby you try to project your traits onto your opponents.

EEK! A MUSLIM!

EEK! A MEXICAN!

EEK! A HOMO!

EEK! EBOLA!

EEK! A NEGRO!

We're not "terrified" of any of this trash....but you should be because without us around, they'd rape and murder your punk ass in a heartbeat

EEK! A MUSLIM!

EEK! A MEXICAN!

EEK! A HOMO!

EEK! EBOLA!

EEK! A NEGRO!

We're not "terrified" of any of this trash....but you should be because without us around, they'd rape and murder your punk ass in a heartbeat
You say you aren't scared, and then you fearmonger about those very people! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Walk upright like a man, coward.

2krmm8.jpg

]
You say you aren't scared, and then you fearmonger about those very people! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

You can call me a "coward" online, but to my face....not a chance in hell, pissant.

]

You can call me a "coward" online, but to my face....not a chance in hell, pissant.
:lol:

Stop shitting your pants in fear, coward. Walk upright like a man.

EEK! A MUSLIM! :lol:

Jill Stein has a Muslim terrorist VP candidate....if you're not scared for the republic, you're unpatriotic.

The real fight, the coming prepper/marauder showdown. Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!

If you have a week or even two weeks of water and food in your pantry stockpiled, with flashlights, matches, a compass, a radio, and extra batteries this is rather normal human behavior. A tornado, or hurricane, or Earthquake are real things that could force people to rely on what they have on hand for a few days to a week. Having extra for neighbors is a bonus.

But preparing for the fictitional end of the civilization? And stockpiling 5 years of food and ammo?

99.9% of people aren't preppers, so if push does come to shove and these people are all looking for food and water, and they know where someone has an underground stash, it doesn't matter if you have 100 rounds or 10,000 rounds stockpiled in your 'bunker'. You and your family are going to lose and die and that's it. The very fact that you are building a stockpile makes you the most juicy target if your end of the world scenario happens. You are hanging a 'food and water here' sign on a 300ft tower over your bunker. Where does a 60 year old couple get the idea they will fight like the 300 when the time comes and hold off the starving hordes?

It is fantasy.

Forum List

Back