I'm Happy Obama is Politically Failing- Are You?

It itself is continuing in the same vain that happened in the Cold War, supporting dictators, taking down democratically elected leaders, doing whatever it can to make sure its ideology is first in the world, and pretending its ideology is something different.

I agree. On topic, the Bush-Gore debate on nation building:

…..

It's interesting to observe how 9/11 flipped Bush's position to match that of Gore's. We still see that playing out today with ISIS. People in the West want to shape the Middle East into a Western mold rather than to allow them to develop their own societal model with the ISIS Caliphate.

The question is this. If the US left the Middle East alone, would it become a Caliphate? I don’t believe so. I believe that if Muslims in the region had stability, they’d be different.

You can look at the examples of Qatar, UAE, to some extent Saudi Arabia, of countries that, while they still keep parts of Islam that are in the past, their stability (and money) is keeping extremism away from these places.

Where the extremism is taking place is often in places with a lot of outside pressure from the West, ie, regime change and so on.

The point is that the US is doing things that aren’t good, it’s causing more problems in the world than anyone else.

Part of this, a huge part in fact, arises simply from American stature. The Global System is of American design. America works to maintain that system. If America had the power of Canada, then the Global System would carry the imprimatur of China and Saudi Arabia, for instance. Human rights would be devalued, forced adherence to ideology would be normalized, the Charter of Human Rights would likely not even exist, the Soviet Union would likely still be in power, etc.

What you need to suss out is the degree of American policy which goes beyond what is necessary in keeping the world operating on an American vision of global affairs.

Which leads us back to US interests. The US does EVERYTHING in its own interests. Do you not think that Muslims would not react to this? That there are no consequences to any of this?
Do you not think that a lot of people getting pissed at this are actually now being more easily radicalized?

At home rights and freedoms and democracy are at a second rate level compared to various countries in Europe.

If you have a plan on how to ethnically cleans America to bring about the same level of cultural homogeneity found in Europe, then I'm eager to read your plan.

I don’t get your point. I’m not talking about being able to have freedom and liberty with only one race in a country. What are you getting at?

Taking down democratically elected leader Hugo Chavez in the 2002 coup d’etat while at the same time supporting Saudi Arabia, you couldn’t make it up.

Are you some kind of Chavez truther? People have their own damn agency, you know, everyone is not a puppet of America.

I didn’t like Chavez. He messed up Venezuela well and truly. However the US helped take him down for a reason, as I’ve stated in the previous post. As Bush said in the interview you showed, Bush was willing to take down leaders who got in his way. He did this. It didn’t last a week though. Consequences to actions?

Well I was in Constantinople airport in April, I haven’t visited the actual city since 2009.

Christian Constantinople ceased to exist in 1453.

It just disappeared? Poof, in the air? No, the Hagia Sofia is still there. It’s a museum now, I was in the city when Obama went in a stroked a cat in the Hagia Sofia. Yes, it’s in a Muslim country, it’s called Istanbul, but it’s still Constantinople, you can’t change history.

However the point you seem to be making is that in history things have changed. Sure they have, however this happened before the contemporary era for this issue that I’d say started about 200 years ago, more or less.

My point is that Islam is not solely reaction, it's proactive. Islam didn't come to hold it's territory in the world by reacting to foreign initiated invasions, repelling the invaders and capturing their lands. Islam is designed as a vehicle for war.

Of course it didn’t. Nor did Christianity. People make comments about Islam, while ignoring the reality of other events that happened. Religion in general is designed as a tool of war. Look at saints in Christianity. St. George, damn it, he’s killing a dragon. I’m trying to remember which church I went into where there were loads of painting of a saint going around “converting” people to Christianity, he basically killed a lot.
Celebrate Columbus Day? Well… he didn’t exactly not kill anyone, he’s responsible for an estimated (and it can only be a vague estimate) 6 million people, through disease, killing and so on. That doesn’t include all those killed in the Americas who followed his path, like Hernan Cortes and Pizarro. Ever read about the invasion of the Inca lands? The Spanish would lose like one soldier to every 100,000 or so Incas. It wasn’t exactly nice.

I’m talking about the vilifying of Islam by Bush, the making of a common enemy for the US and the west to get behind, and for all of this to change massively. Bush changed the game.

You seem to be divorced from reality. It's guys like me who vilify Islam, not idiots like Bush:

Bush vilified Islam more than anyone else. His words had more power due to his position, and his actions too.

However it seems that it was more a commercial decision than one based on political reasons, and certainly at the time, Islam wasn’t the common enemy, it wasn’t the big evil.

Can you not spot post-hoc rationalizations?

The US Embassy bombings in Kenya and Tanzania took place in 1998. The Khobar Towers bombing took place in 1996. Both were serious terrorist events and both took place before work began on the script.

Clancy's novel was based on a PLAUSIBLE terrorist source. There are NO EUROTRASH billionaire, NeoNazi terrorist organizations. That's a Hollywood invention more implausible than Red Dawn's North Korean military air dropping paratroopers into Colorado small towns in order to take over the United States.

There’s not necessarily much difference between what the far right was doing, but why all the change? Part of the change was because of a changing situation, more Muslims in these countries and an increase in problems. However there was a big change in policy among many far right groups in Europe, a change that was in part due to what Bush was saying.

You're still trying to cram facts into your narrative rather than letting facts lead to your a parsimonious conclusion. Europeans, of all stripes, hated Bush for both stylistic and prejudiced reasons. Neonazis didn't look up to Bush. Europeans thought he was a cowboy (You're with us or again't us) and they also tend to hate every President simply because he's American.

Lastly, Bush wasn't saying Islam is the enemy, it's guys like me who've lived in the region, know Islam and WHO REJECT multiculturalism, who argue that Islam is the enemy. Bush was saying the very opposite, that Islam is a religion of peace and the rest of the balderdash. Bush promised to end Muslim profiling in airports, one of only a few intelligent decisions made by President Clinton.

Here's Bush during the campaign:

BUSH: No. We've got one in Texas. And guess what? The three men who murdered James Byrd, guess what's going to happen to them? They're going to be put to death. A jury found them guilty. It's going to be hard to punish them any worse after they get put to death. And it's the right cause. It's the right decision. Secondly, there is other forms of racial profiling that goes on in America. Arab-Americans are racially profiled in what is called secret evidence. People are stopped, and we have to do something about that. My friend, Senator Spencer Abraham of Michigan, is pushing a law to make sure that Arab-Americans are treated with respect. So racial profiling isn't just an issue at local police forces. It's an issue throughout our society. And as we become a diverse society, we're going to have to deal with it more and more. I believe, though -- I believe, as sure as I'm sitting here, that most Americans really care. They're tolerant people. They're good, tolerant people. It's the very few that create most of the crises, and we just have to find them and deal with them.​

Here's the ACLU crying about the Clinton-initiated program:

The Secret Evidence Repeal Act of 1999, H.R. 2121, introduced on June 10, 1999 by Representatives Bonior (D-MI), Campbell (R-CA), Conyers (D-MI) and Barr (R-GA) would restore in immigration proceedings this most basic notion of due process under the Fifth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. It would put an end to the use of secret evidence against non-citizens in deportation proceedings and promote Supreme Court's promise that non-citizens are protected by the Due Process clause of the Fifth Amendment.
How Is Secret Evidence Used Now?

The 1996 Antiterrorism and Effective Death Penalty Act established a new court charged only with hearing cases in which the government seeks to deport aliens accused of engaging in terrorist activity based on secret evidence submitted in the form of classified information. The 1996 Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act expanded the secret evidence court so that secret evidence could be more easily used to deport even lawful permanent residents as terrorists. . . . .

Virtually every recent secret evidence case that has come to public attention involves a Muslim or an Arab. The ACLU represents one such non-citizen, Nasser Ahmed, a 37-year old Egyptian who was denied bond, asylum and withholding based on secret evidence.​

Once elected, Bush kept to his word:

As part of Norquist's well publicized strategy to mine the Muslim community for GOP votes, Al-Arian had campaigned for Bush in 2000, posed for a photo with the candidate at Plant City's Strawberry Festival and boasted publicly that Muslims in Florida may have tipped the close presidential election to Bush. . . .

After Norquist's Islamic Institute began trying to woo Muslims to the GOP in 1999, then-candidate Bush began popping up in photographs with various politically connected Muslims.

The only problem was, many of these same prominent Muslims were also under scrutiny by federal investigators for links to terrorism.

"In some ways he's very naive about people," conservative activist Paul Weyrich said of his friend and some-time political rival, Norquist. "I don't blame him for pushing whomever he thinks is going to help him with his political objectives. But somebody on the inside (of the administration) has to say no."

In 2000, then-candidate Bush was photographed at the governor's mansion in Austin, Texas, with Alamoudi, Saffuri, and American Muslim Alliance founder Agha Saeed.

Saeed appeared often on panels with Al-Arian at conferences of the Islamic Association for Palestine (IAP), a group Al-Arian cofounded that federal investigators have linked to Hamas.

At an IAP conference in Chicago on Dec. 29, 1996, Alamoudi said: "I think if we were outside this country, we can say, 'Oh, Allah, destroy America,' but once we are here, our mission in this country is to change it ... You can be violent anywhere else but in America."

In June 2001, Al-Arian was among members of the American Muslim Council invited to the White House complex for a briefing by Bush political adviser Karl Rove.

The next month, the National Coalition to Protect Political Freedom -- a civil liberties group headed by Al-Arian -- gave Norquist an award for his work to abolish the use of secret intelligence evidence in terrorism cases, a position Bush had adopted in the 2000 campaign.

For a time, the point person at the White House arranging the Muslim groups' access was Suhail Khan, a former director of the Islamic Institute.

Conservatives were suspicious of Khan because his late father had been imam at a mosque in Santa Clara, Calif., which once hosted Osama bin Laden's second in command, the Egyptian doctor Ayman al-Zawahiri.

Former White House speechwriter David Frum, in his best-selling book, The Right Man, said Norquist's aggressive courting of suspected radicals like Al-Arian was making many conservatives uneasy.

"That outreach campaign opened relationships between the Bush campaign and some very disturbing persons in the Muslim-American community. Many of those disturbing persons were invited to stand beside the president at post-9/11 events," Frum wrote.

One example of the White House's poor judgment, conservatives say, was inviting an imam named Muzammil Siddiqi to preside over an interfaith prayer service at the National Cathedral in Washington, three days after the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks.

Twelve days after the service, Bush was photographed in the White House with Siddiqi, apparently unaware that the imam is a key figure in Saudi-funded organizations that have spread the harsh fundamentalist brand of Saudi Islam known as Wahhabism.​

Next, Bush announced this before a Joint Session of Congress:

As Government promotes compassion, it also must promote justice. Too many of our citizens have cause to doubt our Nation's justice when the law points a finger of suspicion at groups instead of individuals. All our citizens are created equal and must be treated equally.

Earlier today I asked John Ashcroft, the Attorney General, to develop specific recommendations to end racial profiling. It's wrong, and we will end it in America. In so doing, we will not hinder the work of our Nation's brave police officers. They protect us every day, often at great risk. But by stopping the abuses of a few, we will add to the public confidence our police officers earn and deserve.​

Next came a policy decision:

President George W. Bush has issued a directive to government agencies to collect racial data on traffic and street stops in order to fulfill his campaign promise to end racial profiling.

Bush's directive has caused both consternation and admiration among the black racial lobby as well as among rank and file police officers.

Bush's directive has upset police officers, including many black officers. The Times quotes Maurice Foster, executive director of the National Organization of Black Law Enforcement regarding those who seek to end profiling by police: "Some groups are never going to be satisfied."

"Profiling of all kinds is a long-standing method of police work, but the new urgency to end it has divided officers on the street and law enforcement administrators.
You wouldn't happen to be Neil DeGrasse Tyson, would you, famous for remembering Bush saying things he never said. Bush was a mushy-headed liberal on Muslims. He actually undid good work done by Clinton in respect to Muslim profiling. Idiot.

Then you have the Norwegian killer, he killed young members of the left wing party, but in response to Muslims in Norway. How many Muslims have been killed? Who knows?

You mean this guy?

breivik-vs-guevara_zps158cab23.jpg

The problem with your argument is that you’d have to show that Islam is completely radical. There are 1 billion Muslims on the planet and most of these people live in peace and don’t do anything.

There were plenty of Nazis who didn't do anything either. Lots of people can believe in an ideology, only a small percentage have to be active in implementing it. Look at how damn effective Liberals have been in destroying America and not every rank and file liberal has been complicit due to actual actions taken.

34459.jpg

hitler3.jpg

You say Islam has wars everywhere there are borders. Does Christianity not have lots of wars where there are borders?

No, it doesn't. Islam is an ideology built on a foundation of war. Do you understand? The core of Islam is to use violence to bring Islam to new territories. What you see from Christianity is foolhardy physicians and nurses going to Ebola-stricken lands to do "God's work."

Religion ≠ Religion ≠ Religion ≠ Religion.

Islam is a totally different beast than Christianity.

Here I failed to see anything about Islam that suggests a major problem other than typical problems between neighbor that has been happening in Europe since forever.

islamic-apologies.jpg

Countries which have suffered from Islamic Terror Attacks since Sept. 2001

300px-Islamic_terrorism_001.png

The question is this. If the US left the Middle East alone, would it become a Caliphate? I don’t believe so. I believe that if Muslims in the region had stability, they’d be different.

You can look at the examples of Qatar, UAE, to some extent Saudi Arabia, of countries that, while they still keep parts of Islam that are in the past, their stability (and money) is keeping extremism away from these places.

BOTH ARE US ALLIES. Both are huge funders of ISIS. The New York Times.

Standing at the front of a conference hall in Doha, the visiting sheikh told his audience of wealthy Qataris that to help the battered residents of Syria, they should not bother with donations to humanitarian programs or the Western-backed Free Syrian Army.

“Give your money to the ones who will spend it on jihad, not aid,
” implored the sheikh, Hajaj al-Ajmi, recently identified by the United States government as a fund-raiser for Al Qaeda’s Syrian affiliate.

Qatar is a tiny, petroleum-rich Persian Gulf monarchy where the United States has its largest military base in the Middle East. But for years it has tacitly consented to open fund-raising by Sheikh Ajmi and others like him. After his pitch, which he recorded in 2012 and which still circulates on the Internet, a sportscaster from the government-owned network, Al Jazeera, lauded him. “Sheikh Ajmi knows best” about helping Syrians, the sportscaster, Mohamed Sadoun El-Kawary, declared from the same stage.

Sheikh Ajmi’s career as fund-raiser is one example of how Qatar has for many years helped support a spectrum of Islamist groups around the region by providing safe haven, diplomatic mediation, financial aid and, in certain instances, weapons.

Sheikh Ajmi and at least a half-dozen others identified by the United States as private fund-raisers for Al Qaeda’s Syrian franchise operate freely in Doha, often speaking at state-owned mosques and even occasionally appearing on Al Jazeera. The state itself has provided at least some form of assistance — whether sanctuary, media, money or weapons — to the Taliban of Afghanistan, Hamas of Gaza, rebels from Syria, militias in Libya and allies of the Muslim Brotherhood across the region.

The Independent:

How far is Saudi Arabia complicit in the Isis takeover of much of northern Iraq, and is it stoking an escalating Sunni-Shia conflict across the Islamic world? Some time before 9/11, Prince Bandar bin Sultan, once the powerful Saudi ambassador in Washington and head of Saudi intelligence until a few months ago, had a revealing and ominous conversation with the head of the British Secret Intelligence Service, MI6, Sir Richard Dearlove. Prince Bandar told him: "The time is not far off in the Middle East, Richard, when it will be literally 'God help the Shia'. More than a billion Sunnis have simply had enough of them."

The fatal moment predicted by Prince Bandar may now have come for many Shia, with Saudi Arabia playing an important role in bringing it about by supporting the anti-Shia jihad in Iraq and Syria. Since the capture of Mosul by the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (Isis) on 10 June, Shia women and children have been killed in villages south of Kirkuk, and Shia air force cadets machine-gunned and buried in mass graves near Tikrit.

In Mosul, Shia shrines and mosques have been blown up, and in the nearby Shia Turkoman city of Tal Afar 4,000 houses have been taken over by Isis fighters as "spoils of war". Simply to be identified as Shia or a related sect, such as the Alawites, in Sunni rebel-held parts of Iraq and Syria today, has become as dangerous as being a Jew was in Nazi-controlled parts of Europe in 1940.

There is no doubt about the accuracy of the quote by Prince Bandar, secretary-general of the Saudi National Security Council from 2005 and head of General Intelligence between 2012 and 2014, the crucial two years when al-Qa'ida-type jihadis took over the Sunni-armed opposition in Iraq and Syria. Speaking at the Royal United Services Institute last week, Dearlove, who headed MI6 from 1999 to 2004, emphasised the significance of Prince Bandar's words, saying that they constituted "a chilling comment that I remember very well indeed".

He does not doubt that substantial and sustained funding from private donors in Saudi Arabia and Qatar, to which the authorities may have turned a blind eye, has played a central role in the Isis surge into Sunni areas of Iraq. He said: "Such things simply do not happen spontaneously." This sounds realistic since the tribal and communal leadership in Sunni majority provinces is much beholden to Saudi and Gulf paymasters, and would be unlikely to cooperate with Isis without their consent.

Which leads us back to US interests. The US does EVERYTHING in its own interests. Do you not think that Muslims would not react to this? That there are no consequences to any of this?

Do you not think that a lot of people getting pissed at this are actually now being more easily radicalized?

They're not being radicalized by American actions, they're being radicalized by internal forces. The failure of dictatorships, the failure of non-Islamic governance, etc leads people to seek a new path. Many of them believe that a return to the 7th Century model will produce better results than the 21st Century cultures intruding into their sphere.

They're just as angry at Europe as they are at America. They're thwarted in their ambitions. They want to impose, through the UN, a global ban on blasphemy but the West vetoes that, so they must endure people criticizing Islam and they can't punish people in the West for doing so.

I don’t get your point. I’m not talking about being able to have freedom and liberty with only one race in a country. What are you getting at?

When you compare a heterogeneous society like the US to homogenous societies like Norway and Denmark and then marvel at their freedom and liberty, you need to recognize that the homogeneous structure of their societies is PRECISELY what allows the greater flowering of freedom and liberty. America has to curtail freedom and liberty in order to keep a heterogeneous society functioning.

It just disappeared? Poof, in the air? No, the Hagia Sofia is still there. It’s a museum now, I was in the city when Obama went in a stroked a cat in the Hagia Sofia. Yes, it’s in a Muslim country, it’s called Istanbul, but it’s still Constantinople, you can’t change history.

The Hagia Sofia is no longer a Christian Church. Istanbul is no longer Christian Constantinople. We were talking about Islamic expansion. Constantinople is simply one of many exhibits which shows how Islam expands.

Happy days. Every day that I wake up happy, means Obama is not.

That equates to a positive moment for our country

Good times

Won't be much longer now......:eusa_boohoo:

-Geaux

Are you suggesting the GOP is succeeding? :cuckoo:

It's kind of ridiculous to hope your president fails whether you like him or not. In fact, it's downright immature. A positive moment for our country? He is here until 2017 whether you like it or not. Your logic is completley flat.

If he was going through your house smashing things you'd want to stop him asap, yes?

If someone came to my house, to clean up your mess, I wouldn't stop them.

Good times

-Geaux
Strange, I felt terrible about the failure of the Bush and GOP policies. Even today, I'm terribly sad about the damage they did to, not only this country, but to the world. Sad and embarrassed that such ignorant people could be voted into having so much power.
And the GOP positions of today on science, education, health care, the good of the middle class and so on leave me terribly sad.

When it come

Good times

-Geaux
Strange, I felt terrible about the failure of the Bush and GOP policies. Even today, I'm terribly sad about the damage they did to, not only this country, but to the world. Sad and embarrassed that such ignorant people could be voted into having so much power.
And the GOP positions of today on science, education, health care, the good of the middle class and so on leave me terribly sad.

That's because you're a hack :badgrin:

-Geaux

Last edited:

Good times

-Geaux

It's kind of ridiculous to hope your president fails whether you like him or not. In fact, it's downright immature. A positive moment for our country? He is here until 2017 whether you like it or not. Your logic is completley flat.

If he was going through your house smashing things you'd want to stop him asap, yes?

We COULD have hired a competent POTUS who loves America and with a list of major accomplishments a mile long for the same price.

He would have cleaned up after himself. There wouldn't be any mess. And he'd have completed the job on time and under budget.

But you had to have the Cool guy.

Great.

Last time I'll trust you libs to choose a POTUS!

Your judgement is teh shitz and then you won't even man up and admit you were wrong!

How can we trust you guys after this debacle.

You guys belong on a reality show.

Eboma and his little shits.

Good times

-Geaux

We COULD have hired a competent POTUS who loves America and with a list of major accomplishments a mile long for the same price.

He would have cleaned up after himself. There wouldn't be any mess. And he'd have completed the job on time and under budget.

Great.

Your judgement is teh shitz and then you won't even man up and admit you were wrong!

Yeah, things were great with Bush. Like we'll ever trust you again...

U.S. Creates 248 000 Jobs In September Unemployment Rate Falls To 5.9

Republicans Who Signed Up For Obamacare This Year Are Pretty Happy

101209ml.jpg

Where were you when the Libs started this crap during the height of the Iraq war fighting?

Your bullshit protests encouraged Haji in Iraq to keep on fighting our troops.

Fuck you.

Bush should have spent less time praying about Iraq, and more time educating himself on Iraq.

An Explanatory Memorandum On the General Strategic Goal for the Group In North America[edit]

See also: Muslim Brotherhood Influence Operations

An Explanatory Memorandum On the General Strategic Goal for the Group In North America[32] is a document seized by the government that was used in the 2008 United States v. Holy Land Foundation for Relief and Development case.[33]

The verdict found the Holy Land Foundation for Relief and Development guilty of laundering money to Hamas. According to the Anti-Defamation League, some observers have suggested that this document "identifies a conspiracy by the Muslim Brotherhood to convert the United States to an Islamic nation."[34]

The memorandum was written in 1991 by Mohamed Akram, a senior Hamas leader in the U.S., a member of the Board of Directors for the Muslim Brotherhood in North America (also known as the Ikhwan) and one of many unindicted co-conspirators in the HLF trial. He asked them to read it for approval as an update and restatement of the plan they had adopted in 1987.[35]

The memorandum was cited by the September 2010 Center for Security Policy (CSP) report, "Shariah: The Threat to America" and endorsed by several members of Congress.[36]

An Explanatory Memorandum On the General Strategic Goal for the Group In North America[edit]

An Explanatory Memorandum On the General Strategic Goal for the Group In North America[32] is a document seized by the government that was used in the 2008 United States v. Holy Land Foundation for Relief and Development case.[33]

The verdict found the Holy Land Foundation for Relief and Development guilty of laundering money to Hamas. According to the Anti-Defamation League, some observers have suggested that this document "identifies a conspiracy by the Muslim Brotherhood to convert the United States to an Islamic nation."[34]

The memorandum was written in 1991 by Mohamed Akram, a senior Hamas leader in the U.S., a member of the Board of Directors for the Muslim Brotherhood in North America (also known as the Ikhwan) and one of many unindicted co-conspirators in the HLF trial. He asked them to read it for approval as an update and restatement of the plan they had adopted in 1987.[35]

The memorandum was cited by the September 2010 Center for Security Policy (CSP) report, "Shariah: The Threat to America" and endorsed by several members of Congress.[36]

Freaking lunatic.

I am not happy yet...

lower...lower...I want him to fall even lower.

And unlike the Democrats, Republicans do not accept that.

I believe it was the bitch of your party, Hillary, or should I say one of the bitches of your party, that said "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration."

Seems the Democrats didn't accept what you say they did. That means what she said either slipped your mind, meaning you will correct your false claim about what Democrats accepted or you'll prove that what has been said about Democrat's double standards is true. I'm sure you'll find some way to twist how Republican patriotism standing up to any administration is different. You may even pay the race card. In the end, you'll because anyone that voted for Obama at all has proven they are a born loser.

[QUOTpresidentla_Danger, post: 9994048, member: 42588"]

101209ml.jpg

Where were you when the Libs started this crap during the height of the Iraq war fighting?

Your bullshit protests encouraged Haji in Iraq to keep on fighting our troops.

Fuck you.

Bush should have spent less time praying about Iraq, and more time educating himself on Iraq.[/QUOTE]
Bush has been gone for 6 years. Grow up and accept responsibility.

And the gift that keeps giving from Politico- WTF? Did they start chewing on Hilary's snatch already or what?

-Geaux
--------------------------------------------

Poll: Majority say President Obama a failure

A majority of voters believe Barack Obama’s presidency has been a failure, a new poll says.

According to a Washington Post/ABC News poll released Tuesday, 52 percent of Americans say Obama’s presidency has been a failure, compared with 42 percent who believe it has been a success. Thirty-nine percent believe strongly that his presidency is a failure, just 3 points below his total success score.

Read more: Poll Majority say President Obama a failure - Jonathan Topaz - POLITICO.com

Good times

-Geaux

Great.

Yeah, things were great with Bush. Like we'll ever trust you again...

U.S. Creates 248 000 Jobs In September Unemployment Rate Falls To 5.9

Republicans Who Signed Up For Obamacare This Year Are Pretty Happy
An Explanatory Memorandum On the General Strategic Goal for the Group In North America[32] is a document seized by the government that was used in the 2008 United States v. Holy Land Foundation for Relief and Development case.[33] The verdict found the Holy Land Foundation for Relief and Development guilty of laundering money to Hamas. According to the Anti-Defamation League, some observers have suggested that this document "identifies a conspiracy by the Muslim Brotherhood to convert the United States to an Islamic nation."[34]

Freaking lunatic.

a conspiracy by the Muslim Brotherhood to convert the United States to an Islamic nation.

Forum List

Back