!

Welfare Abuse in America |
She has been on welfare for 12 years. Doesn't feel she needs to get a job since the government gives her money!! Gets over 1200 in welfare and food stamps plus Medicaid and wic..

Are you jealous? I never want to live on welfare. Many people become depressed und feel inappreciable. I'm happy to have a Job, a car, a large Apartment and to go on holiday three times a year.
It's up to you, if you rather want to live on welfare. Try!

She has been on welfare for 12 years. Doesn't feel she needs to get a job since the government gives her money!! Gets over 1200 in welfare and food stamps plus Medicaid and wic..

Are you jealous? I never want to live on welfare. Many people become depressed und feel inappreciable. I'm happy to have a Job, a car, a large Apartment and to go on holiday three times a year.

No not jealous but pissed this women does nothing but pop out babies and has tattoos her nails are professionally done. Why should our tax dollars go to stuff like that!

Newsflash: Everyone is not you.
How many people in Germany are living on Kindergelt and other gov't goodies?

Where is your outrage over Corporate Welfare?

Oh, you don't give a damn about Corporate Welfare.

RePugs love Corporate Welfare.

Which is why they tried to stop it in the AgBill and the Democrats accused them of wanting to starve children.
Yeah, go stick your moral outrage up your ass.

Where is your outrage over Corporate Welfare?

Oh, you don't give a damn about Corporate Welfare.

RePugs love Corporate Welfare.

Yea like those Corporate Welfare atrocities that live in DC, you know the ones you vote for that get all kinds of subsidies. The ones that are supposed to represent the people, not line their own pockets for a lifetime.

Why doesn't the left call out their corporate buddies?

More of this administration's brain washing of the left. When I was growing up, we referred to people who lived off of others as trash. Now a few generations later, they are the new slaves of the Dem party, because no one wants to help them up, they only want to give them hand outs so they have their vote.

Oh look, another thread started by someone living off of taxpayer money who is jealous of other people living off of tax payer money.

Oh look, another thread started by someone living off of taxpayer money who is jealous of other people living off of tax payer money.

Oh look, another ignorant post by the chief dumbass of USMB.

Says the chief racist of USMB.

Link?
Are you really itching to get your ass handed to you yet again? Look how you came out in the thread on the 1920s. You look like a total dope because you repeat the cliched account that was spoon fed to you by your progressive grade school teachers.

Oh look, another ignorant post by the chief dumbass of USMB.

Link?
Are you really itching to get your ass handed to you yet again? Look how you came out in the thread on the 1920s. You look like a total dope because you repeat the cliched account that was spoon fed to you by your progressive grade school teachers.

Link to what? You being a racist? What happens when I link to it.....again. You'll ignore it.....again. And pretend you never said it.....again.

You're a racist, embrace it.

Link?

Link to what? You being a racist? What happens when I link to it.....again. You'll ignore it.....again. And pretend you never said it.....again.

Your memory is playing tricks.
What happens is I patiently explain what I meant and challenge you to refute my points and you end up failing every time. Then when confronted with your own failure, you toss off that I'm a racist and it's back to square one. It's like you're incapable of learning.

Link?

What happens is I patiently explain what I meant and challenge you to refute my points and you end up failing every time. Then when confronted with your own failure, you toss off that I'm a racist and it's back to square one. It's like you're incapable of learning.

Rabbi is a Racist

Explain away!

This is where you attempt to justify your racism.

Rabbi is a Racist

Explain away!

This is where you attempt to justify your racism.

No this is where you get your ass kicked because you cannot explain why most black public officials are incompetent and criminal, and the areas under their responsibility are almost invariably shitholes of poverty and crime.

Forum List

Back