illegal aliens act like asses at Ann Coulter book signing showing why they should be deported....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
As with all racist democrats, these illegal aliens attacked and Ann Coulter book signing...showing exactly why they should be arrested, and immediately deported. They, like their American leftist counterparts, do not understand the concept of free speech......or American culture in General......

They are the violent extremists and need to be arrested and sent back to Mexico...where their behavior is more appropriate to that culture.....

Illegal Aliens Disrupt Ann Coulter Book Signing Author Fires Back - Breitbart

“You have to understand,” Coulter told Breitbart News, “screaming and defacing things is how Latin Americans express disagreement. At least as long as they were destroying books and screaming in a book store, they weren’t molesting any 4-year-olds.”

Coulter appeared on Fox News’ The Kelly File on Tuesday morning, where she discussed some of the more important points in her book.

“Immigration is a government policy like any other and it ought to be used to benefit the people already living here. That includes recent immigrants,” Coulter said. “There should not be any criminals coming in.”

Using the term violent is a bit extreme. Ann Coulter's a **** and deserves to be shouted down at every turn. She serves no purpose other than to divide. By the way is she a shemale?

Using the term violent is a bit extreme. Ann Coulter's a **** and deserves to be shouted down at every turn. She serves no purpose other than to divide. By the way is she a shemale?

I changed the title to a more accurate one....they still need to be deported....if they don't understand our Bill of Rights, then they should go somewhere and live in a country closer to their values......

Ann Coulter is great and a personal hero of mine......she knows how to deal with lefties like you.....ass hats who hate this country and she doesn't back down to morons like you...........

Ann Coulter is telling the truth and you guys can't stand that.......

o...where their behavior is more appropriate to that culture.....

And you know that because...?

I have seen enough of how their government cooperates with the drug cartels and the way their government supports Mexican citizens crossing into our country illegally, often with the guidance of the Mexican government....while at the same time using brutal methods to control their own southern border against Central and South American migrants.....so yes.....I know this....

I have seen enough of how their government cooperates with the drug cartels and the way their government supports Mexican citizens crossing into our country illegally, often with the guidance of the Mexican government....while at the same time using brutal methods to control their own southern border against Central and South American migrants.....so yes.....I know this....

"Seen" how, exactly? Do you know, live, or work with any Mexican INDIVIDUALS such that you can make any reasonable claim of real familiarity with "that culture"?

"Seen" how, exactly? Do you know, live, or work with any Mexican INDIVIDUALS such that you can make any reasonable claim of real familiarity with "that culture"?

You don't know who I am or what I do......so people who come here illegally, when others have come here legally and are waiting for citizenship, and then demand that they are entitled to things in this country deserve to be shipped back to the cesspool they fled from. If you want to be in America....be fucking polite about it. If they weren't fucking rude about what they want and think they deserve, in a country whose laws they have broken, it would be easier to want to support their effort to become citizens......I don't go to foreign countries and make demands that they give me things, or bow to my demands.......They want American money, then be polite. If not....we should ship them home....

You don't know who I am or what I do.............

That's why I asked. Go ahead and answer.

You don't know who I am or what I do.............

That's why I asked. Go ahead and answer.

I work with Americans whose families came here from Mexico....who became legal citizens, I have worked with Mexicans in the country illegally, I know people from Poland and the Ukraine who became citizens...and who don't bitch about the United States as much as the illegal Mexicans do......it is the left wing agitators who need to be sent back to Mexico....if they hate the conditions in this country, then they should be sent home......I love people who come to the United States to become Americans regardless of the country they come from...That is what makes this country better than anywhere else in the world.....

But rude assholes, who break our law and then expect, actually demand, that we give them special consideration over those who have come here through the legal process.....screw them........

[
But rude assholes, who break our law and then expect, actually demand, that we give them special consideration over those who have come here through the legal process.....screw them........

How many people have you personally met who do that?

Well why wouldn't they? Obama and the Democrats has been Chastising anyone who is for stopping flow of Illegal immigrants into our country and has been PROMISING them amnesty. except he can't get it by Eo and the court has stopped him

this is what the progressive/democrat party has brought our country down to.

And these are the thanks you the people get. these are the "dreamers" they keep pushing off on us with their rethoric

As with all racist democrats, these illegal aliens attacked and Ann Coulter book signing...showing exactly why they should be arrested, and immediately deported. They, like their American leftist counterparts, do not understand the concept of free speech......or American culture in General......

They are the violent extremists and need to be arrested and sent back to Mexico...where their behavior is more appropriate to that culture.....

Illegal Aliens Disrupt Ann Coulter Book Signing Author Fires Back - Breitbart

“You have to understand,” Coulter told Breitbart News, “screaming and defacing things is how Latin Americans express disagreement. At least as long as they were destroying books and screaming in a book store, they weren’t molesting any 4-year-olds.”

Coulter appeared on Fox News’ The Kelly File on Tuesday morning, where she discussed some of the more important points in her book.

“Immigration is a government policy like any other and it ought to be used to benefit the people already living here. That includes recent immigrants,” Coulter said. “There should not be any criminals coming in.”

annie coultergeist is a pig. bummer you're cranky about it. my feeling.. tough. and they weren't violent. if they were good ole white boys shrieking about the confederate flag you'd say they're patriots.

*shrug*

violent extremists.. lmao... what a joke.

Typical liberal attitude.

And these are the thanks you the people get. these are the "dreamers" they keep pushing off on us with their rethoric

I think we are all dreamers if we think a lot of those either sneaking or being given a free ride across the border will be productive citizens.

Forum List

Back