Why Are the Democrats Working so Feverishly to Deny Trump the 2024 GOP Nomination, When They Should Be Praying He Wins It?

Trump does support the Constitution. It's leftists that don't. That's why they went after him for practicing his right to free speech and freedom of assembly.
Doesn’t seem that way Ray

Do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,”…….Donald J Trump

Doesn’t seem that way Ray

Do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,”…….Donald J Trump

Yes, it's called free speech. He's allowed to think that, say that, and even take action on it via holding a protest.

Free speech recommending abandoning our Constitution?

:slap:
The founders disagree with you. Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just Powers from the Consent of the Governed, that whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these Ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government

Didn't I just answer that? If Trump really wanted that to happen, tell me, why did he offer the National Guard to Piglosi and the police Chief to be there at the start of the day long before those people came? They all had FBI information that something like that could happen.

The founders disagree with you. Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just Powers from the Consent of the Governed, that whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these Ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government
I kicked the left right in the nuts with that one.

Because DemonRats are working under Soros....and...

we all know what Soros is up to

Yu9UNqo.jpg
And it was because of the "tolerance" that they touted as a selling point over the Conservative agenda that enabled them to be taken over and used by the globalist "body snatchers". They were tolerant of all the things that erode a healthy republic, including communism. Which is how the Chinese got a stake in it. Now they try to make a scapegoat of Russia 24/7 when Russia has risen from it's communist ashes and actually become a fairly healthy capitalist economy. During Putin's first tenure in the 90's the average monthly wage went up $600, and a flat rate income tax system further enabled the middle class. FACT. And western Demoslobs hate it.

Damn you're a lying pos.
Obviously, the people who vote for them support them. Who are you to deny Americans their right to vote? You know, I see the left squealing and squalling about voter suppression. How is dictating who a voter can vote for any better?

Forum List

Back