CDZ If you could do it all over again...what would you do?

The topic says everything...

I put this here because I want no flame responses, just honesty.

Discuss....

There was this one lady I should have pursued when I was in college, she offered, and I declined, because I was a moron.

Thank you, I remember when I my marriage was on the rocks and my love of my life came back in , but my daughter was already 4 years old ..

We all went out to kiddie land, she kissed me in front of my daughter. ..

I look back in the car and saw my daughter upset.

I took my daughters feelings over mine and I had to terminate the relationship...

Well she became a millionaire , my wife died .

And I will always miss the love of my life.
Whoa...heard of bad luck, but that takes the cake!

In 2012 when I was in Arizona, she got hold of me again, she was flying into Tucson Arizona, I was in Phoenix..

She wanted to get together..

Long story short I didn't make it and she never talked to me since

Discuss....

There was this one lady I should have pursued when I was in college, she offered, and I declined, because I was a moron.

Thank you, I remember when I my marriage was on the rocks and my love of my life came back in , but my daughter was already 4 years old ..

I took my daughters feelings over mine and I had to terminate the relationship...

In 2012 when I was in Arizona, she got hold of me again, she was flying into Tucson Arizona, I was in Phoenix..

Why didn't you meet with her? Oh, you were being faithful to someone else?

Found Heather Locklear in high school and charmed her pants off.

Heather-Locklear-500x804.jpg

What poster here says they met Farrah when they were young? That Texan poster...here we go again?

I didn't know Miss Locklear or any other celebrity ... but, I would have made it a point if I were going back and doing it all again.

This reminds me I remember when I used all my frequent miles from my job and took three hot girl "friends" to Vegas, we were driving around and one of the girls grabs me by the hand and says let's get married at one of those drive inn marriage places ..

I should of done it!!!!

I said no...

Discuss....

I was scared, she became kind of real successful in her business world and I didn't want her to see me as not.

I was scared, she became kind of real successful in her business world and I didn't want her to see me as not.

Also I dated her for 8 years I never had sex with her, I tried once in a killer hotel , I put it in and she said to me " don't I have a say in this?

I will always remember that and I pulled out..and went to sleep

Something's were never meant to happen ..

I guess

By God's wish?

Two old World War II veterans are rocking on the front porch of their nursing home. One says the other ... "Remember that time those three Swedish nurses invited us to Paris for the weekend?"

The other veteran remembers and gets a long soulful look in his eyes and says ... "Yea ... we should have gone."

I dated a Mexican girl who's dad was some super rich businessman. He is into cargo shipping somehow. That's what she told me anyway lol. Her Dad didn't want her living in a dorm so he bought her a really nice house just off campus. He also wanted her to learn piano so he bought her a 7 foot Baldwin Grand. I was the first person that played it. She really liked me and wanted me to come back to Mexico with her but I said no. I often wondered how different my life would be if I had gone with her.

Go to culinary school, study to become a chef and tour the world working my way up through kitchens across the globe ...
Instead of absolutely wasting my time and GI Bill money getting a Bachelors of Science in Psychology.

Discuss....

Being Honest:

I would have accepted the help to go to Northwestern and get my Engineering Degree.

Also I would have dated this cute Oregon Redhead that had a nice body and cute face.

I would have bought a few pieces of land that were offer to me cheap and sell them now.

I wish that I had become a hobo to travel America by jumping trains. Being able to sing a duet with Box Car Willie would be icing on the cake.

There are many points, forks in the road, I might have taken. When I was quite small, I wish I could have persuaded by aunt to keep me instead of giving me back to my parents. I didn't even know enough to try.

When I met my biological father for the first time, (I was 12) I wish I had asked him to fight for my custody.

I wish I had gotten away from the family by joining the military instead of getting married and married.

Then the BIG ONE. I had a decision, on a whim I took a plane ride. One step, just one step on that plane. Everything followed that one step. Had I not taken the step, I would never have gotten a divorce, never gone to law school, never become an attorney, never got so sick of it I chucked the whole shit and became a dog groomer. Never become an artist or writer. Never would have met the people I met and never find myself today in Beverly Hills with an elderly dog with infected ears and bad breath (but I do love him). I would not have gotten on that plane.

I would not like to do it all over again.Different or not different.

Once is enough.........even the thought ......brrrrrrr......makes me jump out of my skin!:laugh:

I would like to have a Groundhog Day until I get everything perfect.

Forum List

Back