“Senora, do I need to move?” Iowa copies Texas

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas

“I feel powerless. I feel frustrated,” says Acosta, a community organizer for the Iowa Migrant Movement for Justice. “What can I tell people? I can’t tell them, ‘Oh, no, everything is going to be fine.’ I don’t know if everything is going to be fine. Right now, it’s not fine at all.”

Last month, Iowa lawmakers swiftly passed a bill that would allow local police to arrest some undocumented immigrants and give state judges the power to order deportations. And Wednesday, the state’s governor signed it. The law isn’t scheduled to go into effect until July 1, but Acosta and other advocates say concern and confusion are already running high in immigrant communities.

Confusion and concern? No kidding?

That’s what Americans and legal immigrants are feeling about their government turning on them. Why, they wonder, are illegals so pampered and protected, while the law-abiding are expected to put up with the murders rapes overdoses and loss of resources that follow Biden’s open border policy.

If she asked me that question, I would say “Yes, Ma’am! You need to move back to your home until you are invited into mine.”

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back