CDZ The 4-6 means of Inheritance and Evolution

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
23 chromosomes from each parent in humans are the two means pretty much everyone pretty much knows about.

Mitochondria are also reasonably famous. That one of the four DNA molecules in mitochondria differs from nuclear DNA and that the Mitochondria use four instead of three DNA codons per amino acid selected.

Ribosomes code with RNA these are the four proven means of inheritance.

The reason prions can kill you is that there are shaping protons within the unfertilized ovum and they get triggered by fertilization.

The insertion of paternal centrioles into maternal chromosomes permits cell division. These last two possible means of inheritance are almost impossible to study within the current state of the art of biology research.

So simple question since Wallace the Senior member of the original evolution theory came to the conclusion that evolution was effectively impossible and Crick the senior partner in discovering the structure of DNA did likewise and with Richard Dawkins also hedging his bets why do people claim evolution is proven science? With four to six screens preventing evolution if at all possible how does that work?

23 chromosomes from each parent in humans are the two means pretty much everyone pretty much knows about.

Mitochondria are also reasonably famous. That one of the four DNA molecules in mitochondria differs from nuclear DNA and that the Mitochondria use four instead of three DNA codons per amino acid selected.

The reason prions can kill you is that there are shaping protons within the unfertilized ovum and they get triggered by fertilization.

The insertion of paternal centrioles into maternal chromosomes permits cell division. These last two possible means of inheritance are almost impossible to study within the current state of the art of biology research.

So simple question since Wallace the Senior member of the original evolution theory came to the conclusion that evolution was effectively impossible and Crick the senior partner in discovering the structure of DNA did likewise and with Richard Dawkins also hedging his bets why do people claim evolution is proven science? With four to six screens preventing evolution if at all possible how does that work?

The evolution of humans from ape DNA is well explained.
"whereas a normal chromosome has readily identifiable, repeating DNA sequences called telomeres at both ends, chromosome 2 (only in humans) also has telomere sequences not only at both ends but also in the middle."

Read entire article:

Evolution: Library: Human Chromosome 2

why do people claim evolution is proven science?
Evolution is a proven fact, the evidence is in living beings and in the fossil record. The mechanism(s) of evolution are not completely understood.

We don't know how gravity works but no one doubts it exists.

Evolution is not proven fact, for the simple reason that it's mechanisms are not completely understood and also not repeatable in terms of observation and testing and therefore cannot be proved. There is quite a preponderance of evidence to support the conclusion that evolution is true and real though. I'd like to see the quote from Wallace and Crick that says evolution is not possible, are they creationists? I suspect that opinion is not shared today by anyone in the scientific community with an ounce of integrity.

And what are the full names of Wallace and Crick?

Last edited:
Evolution is evident in things such as a new flue virus each year that needs a updated vaccination to stop. That being said, I don’t believe evolution explains the origin of life. I would also be interested in how sexual reproduction evolved from asexual reproduction. Perhaps I will research that.

Is this about humans from monkeys?

In a human lifetime I can force canine evolution. I see no great debate to be had here over the effects of hundreds of thousands of years of natural selection.

and how many non-interbreeding species of dog have been created by that method?

and how many non-interbreeding species of dog have been created by that method?

Do things need to be non-interbreeding to have evolved?

Then, aren't bulldogs pretty close to being past having to even breed with themselves and give birth naturally?
Breeding bulldogs
French Bulldog - Wikipedia

On a side note I think the species line is drawn improperly all over the biological world and wonder if its because scientists just love to name a new species.

Consider the number of maple and oak species:

List of Acer species - Wikipedia
List of Quercus species - Wikipedia

It seems if you find an Acer or Quercus with a fatter lobed leaf that grows a foot up or down a hill in a damper or drier area it is its own species even though it cross breeds with every other Acer and Quercus in town!

On the conspiracy front: The public, even the slightly educated like me, are keyed to the word species. Naming every different looking version of a species as its own gives you more species to declare are going extinct.

my point exactly but there is decreasing bio-diversity as in bananas and grape vines are headed to extinction.

Forum List

Back