CDZ If you could do it all over again...what would you do?

The topic says everything...

I put this here because I want no flame responses, just honesty.

Discuss....

I'd do everything different not because I am unhappy with where I am at, but because it would be boring to do it all the same way again.

One thing to consider about doing things over. The probability of having the exact same children would be most likely zero. If you have children, they will not be the same children you have today. Those children will not exist.

I'd have bought Microsoft, Dell, Apple, Blockbuster (then sold that and bought Netflix), Amazon, Exxon (and sold it all Dec. 23, 2000), Google, Youtube, and all that sort of thing, the minute they did an IPO. Doesn't it all start with that?

I wouldn't have married what's-his-face, the guy with the floozy and the midlife crisis. I'd have liked the same daughter, but any change and it isn't possible, as someone else pointed out correctly.

I WOULDN'T BE SO NAIVE with a second life. Trusting people. Believing them. Taking what they say as true or authoritative. Ever. Thinking people are telling the truth: the big American disease, especially of women. Because we don't tell the truth ever, even to ourselves. Especially to ourselves. There is no truth. Truth just isn't quite the way things work. I know that now, but I wish I had known it earlier.

I would have worked harder to talk My dad into buying those 10 acres in Cupertino when it was dirt cheap.

Forum List

Back