CDZ If you could do it all over again...what would you do?

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
The topic says everything...

I put this here because I want no flame responses, just honesty.

Discuss....

Probably wouldn't have quit high school in '68, and wouldn't have gotten on a bus to go live in Haight-Ashbury in SF for a year. That was a waste of time and brain cells.

Probably would have joined the Army earlier than I did in '71 and stayed in for life, instead of just four years.

I should have became politically-aware earlier than I did, and became a Republican before I did in the 90's.

There are a five or six women that I can think of, that I probably should never have gotten involved with too.

But overall, It's been fun and I'm happy where I'm at now. :biggrin:

I think I would be more giving to others and being thoughtful. I wished I had finished my doctorate and taught college. And definitely being more thoughtful to my parents, realizing they were doing the best they could at parenting.

Nothing.

To have done anything differently may have resulted in my not being where I am today, married to a woman who is, truly, my other half. A woman I love more everyday. A woman who makes me a better person.

To have done anything differently may have resulted in my not having the wonderful, intelligent, and beautiful daughters that grace my life.

No, everything is as it should be...

Discuss....

There was this one lady I should have pursued when I was in college, she offered, and I declined, because I was a moron.

Found Heather Locklear in high school and charmed her pants off.

Heather-Locklear-500x804.jpg

I would have went to the nationals in wrestling in high school since I earned a spot, instead of getting bored and not going, or, pursued a career in the military. If I had gone to the National I should have applied to U.S colleges on a scholarship, stuided economics, made $100M while helping America #win and never stepped foot back in Canada again other to pick up any shyte I left behind.

Unfortunately I had no parentel guidance nor direction. That's the hand you are dealt sometimes.

Ironically, my ambitions now do little for me personally, but I will have a much bigger impact on forcing transparency from Canada than in any other, naive life I would have lead.

Nothing.

To have done anything differently may have resulted in my not being where I am today, married to a woman who is, truly, my other half. A woman I love more everyday. A woman who makes me a better person.

To have done anything differently may have resulted in my not having the wonderful, intelligent, and beautiful daughters that grace my life.

No, everything is as it should be...
What a wonderful post! Thank you for sharing!

I would have went to the nationals in wrestling in high school since I earned a spot, instead of getting bored and not going, or, pursued a career in the military. If I had gone to the National I should have applied to U.S colleges on a scholarship, stuided economics, made $100M while helping America #win and never stepped foot back in Canada again other to pick up any shyte I left behind.

Unfortunately I had no parentel guidance nor direction. That's the hand you are dealt sometimes.

Ironically, my ambitions now do little for me personally, but I will have a much bigger impact on forcing transparency from Canada than in any other, naive life I would have lead.
How right you are! It is SO important to be a part of your child's life and influence their direction in life. It is so sad that parents learn that too late.

Discuss....

There was this one lady I should have pursued when I was in college, she offered, and I declined, because I was a moron.

Thank you, I remember when I my marriage was on the rocks and my love of my life came back in , but my daughter was already 4 years old ..

We all went out to kiddie land, she kissed me in front of my daughter. ..

I look back in the car and saw my daughter upset.

I took my daughters feelings over mine and I had to terminate the relationship...

Well she became a millionaire , my wife died .

And I will always miss the love of my life.

Another thing ..

I so wish I joined the Air force..i went in a recruitment office one time at 18 years old at 39 did the same with the army ..

They said I was to old :(

Last edited:

Discuss....

Thank you, I remember when I my marriage was on the rocks and my love of my life came back in , but my daughter was already 4 years old ..

We all went out to kiddie land, she kissed me in front of my daughter. ..

I look back in the car and saw my daughter upset.

I took my daughters feelings over mine and I had to terminate the relationship...

Well she became a millionaire , my wife died .

And I will always miss the love of my life.
Whoa...heard of bad luck, but that takes the cake!

Forum List

Back