If the GOP is so good at ending poverty, then explain Appalachia. Or even Red States.

Try reading this Rdean... and stop you incoherent ramblings about the GOP.

Readings - Why Poverty Persists In Appalachia | Country Boys | FRONTLINE | PBS

Rderp will post another thread , from Wrigley Ville it's obvious the tard never been anywhere ..

He didn't even know about the cookie factory on division street

Demolition Begins on Former Art Deco Salerno Cookie Factory

An Art Deco-era factory that has long anchored a stretch of Division Street in Humboldt Park is currently being demolished. According to preservationists, the building that spans from 4422 to 4500 West Division Street was listed on the city's 90 day demolition delay list, but was released before that period had been reached. The sprawling factory was once home to the Salerno Butter Cookie company, and similar to the old Wrigley Gum Factory and the Brach Candy Factory which have also been demolished in the last couple of years, helped make Chicago the "Candy Capital of the World." In a joint statement, Preservation Chicago's Ward Miller and Andrew Schneider reveal that preservationists were not made aware of the situation until it was too late.
4500 on West Division????

You know how far away that is?

So once again you are telling us you never drove a car? See I experienced more things in life then you never had. I worked on division street for like 6 months all the way from wheeling Illinois, it was like a war zone..when we had that one blizzard it took me 6 hours to get to work driving a Ford mustang..

The damn hardware store had bullet proof glass, so did KFC..

We had to lock up the ladder to the building to go up to the roof , otherwise blacks would steal it

I remember that winter , I got bored hoped on the snow blower and was cleaning everyone's side walk even behind my company in the residential area..

I remember driving to work on Halloween kids before had great costumes, kids on division street were wearing garbage bags..

Like I said rderp you don't know crap about the country even where you live..i do.
I never drove a car? Then why do I send out $300.17 every month?

You're weird. The way you flitter and twitter from one non connected talking point to another.

Do you make these up or are there "voices" giving you directions?
Do they tell you to do, uh, ............."things"?

Because I am a Chicago guy, I know the streets..from Chicago to south Carolina, from spruce pines, to myrtle beach, from Atlanta to Arizona, from Kentucky to Wyoming..

I have experienced it all..

No political party or legislation can end poverty.

Get that through your head.

Government cannot fix poverty. It never ever ever ever ever has and never will.

There is no silver bullet for poverty. The ONLY thing that has ever come close is a free-market society.
Because that's worked so well in Appalachia?

Show us your analysis.

Please. You brought it up...show us.

Show us you know anything about finance.
Show us you know anything about poverty and it's causes.
Show us you know anything about science or math.

All you do is post bullshit and you can't stand behind it all.
I thought you “don’t care” so why are you asking for analysis after dodging the topic for 4 posts while trying to turn it into a partisan attack thread?

It’s legit to look at the historical cause and effect of policies to analyze their effectiveness. It is done all the time with gun laws in Chicago, why shouldn’t it be done for Appalachia?

Because the thread was started as a partisan attack thread?
The OP poses a perfectly valid question. Yes the poster has a political bias, but the appropriate response would be to explain why GOP policies did not contribute to poverty in Appalachia. Ya know make an intelligent counter argument to his point. Why don’t you just do that?
maybe dean should start making intelligent posts about the threads he puts up, instead of jumping into his usual i hate republicans monologue....that just might give him some credibility around here...he has been putting up the same old type of threads for the last 7-8 years....it gets old after a while....

Rderp will post another thread , from Wrigley Ville it's obvious the tard never been anywhere ..

He didn't even know about the cookie factory on division street

Demolition Begins on Former Art Deco Salerno Cookie Factory

An Art Deco-era factory that has long anchored a stretch of Division Street in Humboldt Park is currently being demolished. According to preservationists, the building that spans from 4422 to 4500 West Division Street was listed on the city's 90 day demolition delay list, but was released before that period had been reached. The sprawling factory was once home to the Salerno Butter Cookie company, and similar to the old Wrigley Gum Factory and the Brach Candy Factory which have also been demolished in the last couple of years, helped make Chicago the "Candy Capital of the World." In a joint statement, Preservation Chicago's Ward Miller and Andrew Schneider reveal that preservationists were not made aware of the situation until it was too late.
4500 on West Division????

You know how far away that is?

So once again you are telling us you never drove a car? See I experienced more things in life then you never had. I worked on division street for like 6 months all the way from wheeling Illinois, it was like a war zone..when we had that one blizzard it took me 6 hours to get to work driving a Ford mustang..

The damn hardware store had bullet proof glass, so did KFC..

We had to lock up the ladder to the building to go up to the roof , otherwise blacks would steal it

I remember that winter , I got bored hoped on the snow blower and was cleaning everyone's side walk even behind my company in the residential area..

I remember driving to work on Halloween kids before had great costumes, kids on division street were wearing garbage bags..

Like I said rderp you don't know crap about the country even where you live..i do.
I never drove a car? Then why do I send out $300.17 every month?

You're weird. The way you flitter and twitter from one non connected talking point to another.

Do you make these up or are there "voices" giving you directions?
Do they tell you to do, uh, ............."things"?

Because I am a Chicago guy, I know the streets..from Chicago to south Carolina, from spruce pines, to myrtle beach, from Atlanta to Arizona, from Kentucky to Wyoming..

I have experienced it all..

And you don't even know the shit hole of division street a few miles away?

Show us your analysis.

Please. You brought it up...show us.

Show us you know anything about finance.
Show us you know anything about poverty and it's causes.
Show us you know anything about science or math.

All you do is post bullshit and you can't stand behind it all.
I thought you “don’t care” so why are you asking for analysis after dodging the topic for 4 posts while trying to turn it into a partisan attack thread?

It’s legit to look at the historical cause and effect of policies to analyze their effectiveness. It is done all the time with gun laws in Chicago, why shouldn’t it be done for Appalachia?

Because the thread was started as a partisan attack thread?
The OP poses a perfectly valid question. Yes the poster has a political bias, but the appropriate response would be to explain why GOP policies did not contribute to poverty in Appalachia. Ya know make an intelligent counter argument to his point. Why don’t you just do that?
maybe dean should start making intelligent posts about the threads he puts up, instead of jumping into his usual i hate republicans monologue....that just might give him some credibility around here...he has been putting up the same old type of threads for the last 7-8 years....it gets old after a while....

He wants his checks from the government and his union, he gets pissed when places like Kenosha Wisconsin taking away his $$$

Republicans, even at the USMB, constantly attack Democrats over poverty.

But look at where the bulk of the poor in the United States live. In Appalachia. The largest depressed area in the United States covering 13 Red States.

Study: Infant mortality up, life expectancy down in Appalachia

The Cycle of Poverty in Appalachia Continues

A View From Appalachia: Living Below The Poverty Line

It was Appalachia that put Trump over the top.
Ironically, it's been Democrats in Blue States who have actually benefited the most from Trump's policies.

If the Republican base is so lost in poverty, why do Republicans believe they know the way out of poverty?
Keep tilting at those windmills little fella. It's so cute when you get all wound up and red faced. You look just like a little choo choo.

Rderp is not tough or has a brain he won't be able to figure out this address..

He is a pussy..

2700 S California Ave, Chicago, IL 60608

But look at where the bulk of the poor in the United States live. In Appalachia. The largest depressed area in the United States covering 13 Red States.

Ironically, it's been Democrats in Blue States who have actually benefited the most from Trump's policies.

If the Republican base is so lost in poverty, why do Republicans believe they know the way out of poverty?

Trump benefits democrats and they hate him for it? How stupid are they?

not this again.....slow day dean?....
Republicans on the USMB constantly attack Democrats.

It's important to get the truth out there. Let everyone see what disasters they are and how damaging their policies are.

If they can't help their own people, how can they be expected to help anyone?

Besides, aren't most of the businesses that have moved to the Appalachia area foreign?
and democrats like you constantly attack republicans.....so how are you any different?...
and around here no one listens to you....

It's important to get the truth out there. Let everyone see what disasters they are and how damaging their policies are.

Besides, aren't most of the businesses that have moved to the Appalachia area foreign?
and democrats like you constantly attack republicans.....so how are you any different?...

Oh I listen to him because he did what I do,
He was an engineer, a bright one , I can tell like my dad I just can't figure out why he doesn't want to admit the truth

And post such nonsense all the time and repeats himself..

Another day...another at one another's throats......

Hmmmm....I'm sure all this will eventually lead to harmony and brotherhood from sea to shining sea.......any moment now......

He was an engineer, a bright one , I can tell like my dad I just can't figure out why he doesn't want to admit the truth

dean cant admit any truths about the democrats....he is not allowed too....

That's why I flame rderp, the guy is a smart retired white collar designer ,he figured out industrial problems..but I just don't get him..

No political party or legislation can end poverty.

Get that through your head.

Government cannot fix poverty. It never ever ever ever ever has and never will.

There is no silver bullet for poverty. The ONLY thing that has ever come close is a free-market society.

So what did dems do in their time in office do to fix poverty anywhere?
I'll want links....

Too bad you ruined your own thread deanrd with your scum bucket hate post about Dylan Roof. Did you know that some Republicans are Black people so you are basically implying that any conservative is associated with a nut murderer. you destroyed your own thread hapless idiot.

Good point, is he bought and sold like Nancy and Chuck to the likes of this guy?

20180630_024003.jpg

Good point, is he bought and sold like Nancy and Chuck to the likes of this guy?

View attachment 202695
pretty blurry bear....

Too bad you ruined your own thread deanrd with your scum bucket hate post about Dylan Roof. Did you know that some republicans are Black people so you are basically implying that any conservative is associated with a nut murderer. you destroyed your own thread hapless idiot.

Thank you

View attachment 202695
pretty blurry bear....

I was watching c span the other night after the supreme court's ruling..

AFL-CIO union thug..

20180630_021426.jpg

That picture is way too big just sayin'...the union something pic...I am dizzy

It was C-span Chuck and Nancy was trying to destroy the supreme court's ruling on public unions, this asshole is trying to buy them

AFL-CIO boss roasts Trump as health hazard, labor bust. AFL-CIO presidentRichard Trumka celebrated Labor Day by blasting Donald Trump for having "repeatedly assaulted" regulations meant to keep U.S. workers safe.Sep 5, 2017
AFL-CIO boss roasts Trump as health hazard, labor bust - NY ...
download (56).jpeg

Forum List

Back