Democrats and the myth of the threat of “white supremacy.” Or is the lie a better word?

Trying to use the 1800s to attack your political opponents today is obvious and stupid. That Democrats today are racist is your subjective opinion. That Confederates fought to preserve slavery is a fact as it is a fact that Republican legislators in Southern Red States still insist on celebrating them.

Don't have to.....

obama and the congressional black caucus hosted racist, and rabid anti-semite louis farakhan........obama hosted racist and rabid anti-semite al sharpton to the White House numerous times and every democrat nominee for president has to go and kiss his ring.....obama sat in the racist, and openly anti-semitic church of jeremiah wright for 20 years....

The democrat party is the home of racists in all skin colors.....

Don't have to.....

obama and the congressional black caucus hosted racist, and rabid anti-semite louis farakhan........obama hosted racist and rabid anti-semite al sharpton to the White House numerous times and every democrat nominee for president has to go and kiss his ring.....obama sat in the racist, and openly anti-semitic church of jeremiah wright for 20 years....
They did do that and I agree that Farrakhan is a racist anti-semtic piece of shit and that it was racist for Obama to invite him to the White House. Why would you think it bothers me when you disagree with the same shit I disagree with? 😄 I don't care if you want shit on Obama or Confederates....
The democrat party is the home of racists in all skin colors.....
And Republican legislators celebrate those Confederates you're pretending to hate and they do it on MLK's birthday for maximum disrespect. The only one here between the two of us trying to carry water for racists is you but hey if you want to reinforce the notion that it's okay to shit on Confederate culture I'll take it. 😄

They did do that and I agree that Farrakhan is a racist anti-semtic piece of shit and that it was racist for Obama to invite him to the White House. Why would you think it bothers me when you disagree with the same shit I disagree with? 😄 I don't care if you want shit on Obama or Confederates....

And Republican legislators celebrate those Confederates you're pretending to hate on MLK's birthday for maximum disrespect. The only one here between the two of us trying to carry water for racists is you but hey if you want to reinforce the notion that it's okay to shit on Confederate culture I'll take it. 😄

Those holidays are on the books because of inertia....you dope.......

I give you the leader of the democrat party hosting an actual racist and anti-semite, and you give us some old day still on the books...

You don't have anything...the democrat party today is just as racist as it was back then, they have simply expanded their racism to include racists of all colors, since all racists want bigger, more centralized government to enact their racist policies....

It's a lie they are making come true.

It will come true if there are enough people like myself who weren't racist their whole lives but are starting to hate blacks now because of the way they have been behaving the past couple years, and because of non blacks praising blacks and treating them special while spitting on whites.

Progressives and modern day nwords are making me racist. Now i wish they would all leave America, I won't even let one out into traffic if I can help it, and if I saw one getting their ass beat id keep on walking.

Those holidays are on the books because of inertia....you dope.......
Wrong Dipshit. These aren't celebrations that have been going on since the 1800s that Republicans haven't had a chance to change. If you had read the link or weren't such a compete failure of a human that you didn't mind looking hilariously ignorant in public, you would of learned that South Carolina after being embarrassed for being one of the last States to recognize MLKs birthday as a holiday reluctantly decided to do so in 2000 and at the same time decided to mark a day celebrating the Confederacy. Arkansas finally stopped celebrating MLK day and Confederates day on the same day in 2017 but they still celebrate Confederates day. Then of course are the Republican legislators like the ones in Florida who actively block legislation proposed by Democrats to end the celebration of the Confederacy.

Republicans wonât repeal three Confederate state holidays
I give you the leader of the democrat party hosting an actual racist and anti-semite, and you give us some old day still on the books....
And I admitted that was racist. Do you think I'm some big fan of Obama? I'm not. But just because I dislike Obama doesn't mean the Republicans aren't racist. Those are separate issues.
You don't have anything...the democrat party today is just as racist as it was back then, they have simply expanded their racism to include racists of all colors, since all racists want bigger, more centralized government to enact their racist policies....
Sure thing Bingo. That argument is going to convince a lot of people as your side is the one always matching with Confederate and Nazi flags. 😄

It's a lie they are making come true.

It will come true if there are enough people like myself who weren't racist their whole lives but are starting to hate blacks now because of the way they have been behaving the past couple years, and because of non blacks praising blacks and treating them special while spitting on whites.

Progressives and modern day nwords are making me racist. Now i wish they would all leave America, I won't even let one out into traffic if I can help it, and if I saw one getting their ass beat id keep on walking.
Look at this Simp child trying to divest himself from the responsibility of his deplorable beliefs. 😄

You hilarious Snowflake. Are we controlling you little puppet? Are me making you do these things because you're our cucked little pet? 😄

They removed those statues because they were democrats......slave owning democrats who fought the Civil War to keep blacks as their slaves.....and the democrats want to hide that history....

Republicans don't honor any democrats......that is another lie they tell to hide the democrat party history.
Wait....so Republicans want to protect statues of "Democrats" like Bobby Lee and Braxton Bragg???

Confusing

Wait....so Republicans want to protect statues of "Democrats" like Bobby Lee and Braxton Bragg???

Confusing

Nope, like the Black Historical society they want to preserve the history of the slave ownimg, racist democrats...so we never forget who they are

Nope, like the Black Historical society they want to preserve the history of the slave ownimg, racist democrats...so we never forget who they are
So Republicans need to celebrate the Confederacy so we never forget how awful it was? When are they going to introduce a Nazi statue under the guise of never forgetting? 😄

So Republicans need to celebrate the Confederacy so we never forget how awful it was? When are they going to introduce a Nazi statue under the guise of never forgetting?

You ignore actual racism at the top of the democrat party....today.....to play this game?

You are an idiot

Forum List

Back