By The Standards Democrats Applied To Trump, Joe Biden Is A Traitor

What a stupid post. What you said is completely true and doesn't in any way contradict what I said

Are you drunk tonight?

Trump cannot be on "our" side if he is only on his side.

He does not give a flying fuck about your or I unless you are one of those going to his worship services and praising him.

Are you drunk tonight?

Trump cannot be on "our" side if he is only on his side.

He does not give a flying fuck about your or I unless you are one of those going to his worship services and praising him.

You're playing word definition games with "on our side." It's in Trump's selfish interest to be there, stop being a dim wit. I know that's hard for you, but try

You're playing word definition games with "on our side." It's in Trump's selfish interest to be there, stop being a dim wit. I know that's hard for you, but try

No matter how you want to spin it, Trump is not on your side.

Sorry to burst your little bubble

If equal standards were applied, Joe Biden would be impeached both in the press and in Congress for treasonous collusion with foreign governments.
15 May 2023 ~~ By Joy Pullmann

Democrats pursued the most recent Republican president with impeachment three times over allegations he had partnered with a foreign government to influence U.S. government policies. If equal standards were applied to the Biden family, Joe Biden would be impeached both in the press and in Congress for treasonous collusion with foreign governments.
Democrats claimed Donald Trump committed treason because his son had met with a Democrat-planted Russian lobbyist. In exchange for Russian assistance with election-influencing social media memes, the allegations went, Trump’s campaign promised a more Russia-friendly U.S. foreign policy.
Joe Biden’s family’s use of his high-level U.S. government positions to rake in millions from product-free “business deals” has been documented since before the Obama administration, perhaps most extensively by journalist Peter Schweizer. Last week, Republicans in Congress added more evidence to the accruing pile indicating the Biden family has been selling influence with the American government to foreign bidders for decades.
House Republicans called on the U.S. Department of Justice to investigate evidence at least nine Biden family members functioned as cutouts for some $10 million in foreign payments to “the big guy.” The nest of foreign payments to Biden family members under nearly two dozen shell companies looks like a mafia ledger.
~Snip~
Again, apply this to the Biden family’s “business deals,” and Joe Biden should have been impeached as a traitor the day he took office. According to Schweizer, many of the Chinese officials who paid Biden family members were connected with high-level Chinese government intelligence.
“[T]he Biden family received some $31 million from Chinese businessmen with very close ties to the highest levels of Chinese intelligence during and after Joe Biden’s tenure as vice president,” Schweizer documented in his 2022 book, “Red-Handed.”
Is the same true about Ukrainian payments to Hunter Biden? A 2020 U.S. Senate committee report said those “illustrate serious counterintelligence and extortion concerns relating to Hunter Biden and his family.”
~Snip~
It’s long past time for elected Republicans to take their opponents seriously and — metaphorically, feds — return political fire with loaded guns. All I’m asking is for Republicans to apply to the Bidens the same alleged standards Democrats cynically brandished against Trump.
t’s not that complicated. Here are a few ideas in the right direction that could be refined by congressional lawyers: Tell Democrats no votes for any federal judicial nominees until the U.S. Department of “Justice” enforces federal law against the agitators menacing the homes of U.S. Supreme Court justices. Defunding every department, grant, and personnel member involved in suppressing Americans’ speech as “misinformation, disinformation, and
Mal-information” is now a non-negotiable precondition for voting on any federal spending bill.
The Biden administration will enforce federal law and deport border-crossers immediately, or Republican governors will send their National Guards to do it. Agencies that don’t respond in the legally required timeframe to congressional inquiries and subpoenas will lose a tenth of their funding for every infraction. The FBI will be broken up into its useful departments, such as child trafficking and drug cartel dismantling, and those departments headquartered in red states like Utah, Florida, and Texas.

Commentary:
The opinion piece by Ms. Pullmann is key to the Duram Report. Congress with its slim majority can force the DoJ, FBI and other agencies to conform to Constitutional requirements by defunding incrementally putting pressure on these agencies.
It's one thing to hold Congressional Committees, it's a different story when Congress holding the purse strings use their power to get things right.
Sending people to prison would be nice but getting rid of these bad actors in these agencies would be the best we can hope for today.
I like the idea of firing the top three floors of the DoJ and FBI.
When Biden sold access and political favors to hostile foreign nations, that is treason regardless of what President Trump did or didn't do.

When Biden sold access and political favors to hostile foreign nations, that is treason regardless of what President Trump did or didn't do.

And yet your beloved party has not done shit about it.

Why is that?

If equal standards were applied, Joe Biden would be impeached both in the press and in Congress for treasonous collusion with foreign governments.
15 May 2023 ~~ By Joy Pullmann

Democrats pursued the most recent Republican president with impeachment three times over allegations he had partnered with a foreign government to influence U.S. government policies. If equal standards were applied to the Biden family, Joe Biden would be impeached both in the press and in Congress for treasonous collusion with foreign governments.
Democrats claimed Donald Trump committed treason because his son had met with a Democrat-planted Russian lobbyist. In exchange for Russian assistance with election-influencing social media memes, the allegations went, Trump’s campaign promised a more Russia-friendly U.S. foreign policy.
Joe Biden’s family’s use of his high-level U.S. government positions to rake in millions from product-free “business deals” has been documented since before the Obama administration, perhaps most extensively by journalist Peter Schweizer. Last week, Republicans in Congress added more evidence to the accruing pile indicating the Biden family has been selling influence with the American government to foreign bidders for decades.
House Republicans called on the U.S. Department of Justice to investigate evidence at least nine Biden family members functioned as cutouts for some $10 million in foreign payments to “the big guy.” The nest of foreign payments to Biden family members under nearly two dozen shell companies looks like a mafia ledger.
~Snip~
Again, apply this to the Biden family’s “business deals,” and Joe Biden should have been impeached as a traitor the day he took office. According to Schweizer, many of the Chinese officials who paid Biden family members were connected with high-level Chinese government intelligence.
“[T]he Biden family received some $31 million from Chinese businessmen with very close ties to the highest levels of Chinese intelligence during and after Joe Biden’s tenure as vice president,” Schweizer documented in his 2022 book, “Red-Handed.”
Is the same true about Ukrainian payments to Hunter Biden? A 2020 U.S. Senate committee report said those “illustrate serious counterintelligence and extortion concerns relating to Hunter Biden and his family.”
~Snip~
It’s long past time for elected Republicans to take their opponents seriously and — metaphorically, feds — return political fire with loaded guns. All I’m asking is for Republicans to apply to the Bidens the same alleged standards Democrats cynically brandished against Trump.
t’s not that complicated. Here are a few ideas in the right direction that could be refined by congressional lawyers: Tell Democrats no votes for any federal judicial nominees until the U.S. Department of “Justice” enforces federal law against the agitators menacing the homes of U.S. Supreme Court justices. Defunding every department, grant, and personnel member involved in suppressing Americans’ speech as “misinformation, disinformation, and
Mal-information” is now a non-negotiable precondition for voting on any federal spending bill.
The Biden administration will enforce federal law and deport border-crossers immediately, or Republican governors will send their National Guards to do it. Agencies that don’t respond in the legally required timeframe to congressional inquiries and subpoenas will lose a tenth of their funding for every infraction. The FBI will be broken up into its useful departments, such as child trafficking and drug cartel dismantling, and those departments headquartered in red states like Utah, Florida, and Texas.

Commentary:
The opinion piece by Ms. Pullmann is key to the Duram Report. Congress with its slim majority can force the DoJ, FBI and other agencies to conform to Constitutional requirements by defunding incrementally putting pressure on these agencies.
It's one thing to hold Congressional Committees, it's a different story when Congress holding the purse strings use their power to get things right.
Sending people to prison would be nice but getting rid of these bad actors in these agencies would be the best we can hope for today.
I like the idea of firing the top three floors of the DoJ and FBI.

Joe Biden is a Traitor based on all NORMAL standards.

No matter how you want to spin it, Trump is not on your side.

Sorry to burst your little bubble

No worries, it would take facts to do that, not the unsubstantiated blathering of a moron.

I know you're an idiot and all, but I've clearly carved out a lane of supporting DeSantis and not Trump. I'm under no illusions of his weaknesses, but Trump is clearly on our side, stop being so stupid and observe the world around you for what it is

No worries, it would take facts to do that, not the unsubstantiated blathering of a moron.

I know you're an idiot and all, but I've clearly carved out a lane of supporting DeSantis and not Trump. I'm under no illusions of his weaknesses, but Trump is clearly on our side, stop being so stupid and observe the world around you for what it is
Desantis has said there was no election fraud otherwise I would agree with you in supporting him over trump but someone who lies like thst cannot be trusted.

Doc7505, send another check to trump. He needs it to pay off another Hooker.

Desantis has said there was no election fraud otherwise I would agree with you in supporting him over trump but someone who lies like thst cannot be trusted.

DeSantis has been Florida focused, he's attacked election fraud here. Democrats stole the 2020 election for sure, but not everyone wants to make it their issue. I don't agree with them, but I'm not making it a litmus test

Tat was all disproved during the faux impeachment by the Maoist Democrat majority Congress.

You must have long-term memory problems.

The Republicans in the Senate agreed that Trump’s attempted shakedown of the Ukrainian government really happened. McCarthy said that since it was so close to the 2020 election, the American people should have the right to decide whether they want to to retain Trump as president.

When the American people resoundingly elected Joe Biden, and Trump tried and failed every legal and illegal idea available to CB overturn the results of the election, McConnell BEGGED Democrats to arrest Trump while refusing, again, to convict him on the grounds that he was no longer President.

Republicans have been begging Democrats to arrest Donald Trump to rid them of this millstone around the neck of the party, because they don’t have the balls to do it themselves.

~~~~~~
Lol!! So, you deny facts that even Politico recognizes as truth. You're so full of Bovine Scat I can smell your stink from here.

**********​
**********​

Swalwell took $2900 from an American citizen who does business in Russia. Let’s spend $10 million investigating that one.

Last edited:
You're blind and stupid.

When you go straight to public school level insults, without a shred of content about the thread, you admit that the post you’re responding to was correct and factual, and that you have nothing.

Your concessions are noted and appreciated.

I agree.

US under Biden is a Banana Republic.

In a banana republic, the dictator can do anything he wants with impunity. Trump spent four years trying and failing to “lock up” Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, Joe, Biden, and members of the FBI and CIA.

And while Trump was trying to lock up the competition, he was running around committing crimes in broad daylight for all of us to see.

You have to be wilfully blind, and or stupid to make the post that you just made. All you’re doing is Peart and Donald Trump’s lies and bullshit. The garbage that got him arrested in the first place.

When you go straight to public school level insults, without a shred of content about the thread, you admit that the post you’re responding to was correct and factual, and that you have nothing.

Your concessions are noted and appreciated.

In a banana republic, the dictator can do anything he wants with impunity. Trump spent four years trying and failing to “lock up” Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, Joe, Biden, and members of the FBI and CIA.

And while Trump was trying to lock up the competition, he was running around committing crimes in broad daylight for all of us to see.

You have to be wilfully blind, and or stupid to make the post that you just made. All you’re doing is Peart and Donald Trump’s lies and bullshit. The garbage that got him arrested in the first place.

Not a single word of that is true.
Usually I can find a kernel of truth.
Not this time.

Joe incited an attack on the US Capitol? Joe tried to destroy our electoral system? Joes raped a woman and then lied about even knowing her? Did Joe do all these things?

No, but your fat, orange, clown did.

Sure he did Slugger. Sure he did.

Forum List

Back