If the GOP is so good at ending poverty, then explain Appalachia. Or even Red States.

What major American city would you point to as a shining example of how conservative policy is being properly implemented?
1. Why does it have to be a “major” American city? :dunno:

2. What is your definition of “major”?

Your “major” aside, just look at any city run by strong conservatives and you will see a city with little to no poverty, minimal crime, etc.

Republicans, even at the USMB, constantly attack Democrats over poverty.
I already explained this to you in another thread - sending you running with your tail between your legs in humiliation.

Every county you declared as the “poorest” county in America - I proved was a Dumbocrat county. Each and everyone of them. You desperately try to pin it on conservative states, but just because the state of Texas and Florida are conservative doesn’t mean they are 100% free from progressives. Quite the contrary - they have large and vast counties of idiot progressives. And that is where you find the poorest and most destitute. Same with cities (such as Detroit). The county may be conservative, but the city in it can still be completely controlled by left-wing mayors with left-wing city councils implementing failed left-wing policies.

Class dismissed (again).
What major American city would you point to as a shining example of how conservative policy is being properly implemented?

What is "Republican Policy" at the municiple level.

Please recall that we have four, sometimes more, levels of government.

Fed/State/County/Municiple

Each one gets close to the people it serves and is more narrowly focused.

I am very conservative at the Federal Level. I don't want Obamafucker making decisions for 325,000,000 people. My city is much smaller. It can be more taloried to our respective needs. I am a little more center right when it comes to city government.

So, I am not sure how one translates to the other.

Do I want Obamacare.....Fuck no.

Would I pay for a city driven system....I'd certainly like to further investigate the idea. If it worked in my mind, I'd probably go for it.

Your “major” aside, just look at any city run by strong conservatives and you will see a city with little to no poverty, minimal crime, etc.
I say major city because areas of dense population attract different challenges than small cities, so I’d like to look at which GOP led cities have shown more success through conservative policy than the Liberal cities that y’all like to criticize. It will also beg the question of what you consider “success”

But look at where the bulk of the poor in the United States live. In Appalachia. The largest depressed area in the United States covering 13 Red States.

Study: Infant mortality up, life expectancy down in Appalachia

The Cycle of Poverty in Appalachia Continues

A View From Appalachia: Living Below The Poverty Line

It was Appalachia that put Trump over the top.
Ironically, it's been Democrats in Blue States who have actually benefited the most from Trump's policies.

If the Republican base is so lost in poverty, why do Republicans believe they know the way out of poverty?
No political party or legislation can end poverty.

Get that through your head.

Government cannot fix poverty. It never ever ever ever ever has and never will.

There is no silver bullet for poverty. The ONLY thing that has ever come close is a free-market society.
The silver bullet is education. Why does the Right want to stunt education?

Some of the Appalachian states are much better in terms of education than the blue states filled with illegal immigrants.

I already explained this to you in another thread - sending you running with your tail between your legs in humiliation.

Every county you declared as the “poorest” county in America - I proved was a Dumbocrat county. Each and everyone of them. You desperately try to pin it on conservative states, but just because the state of Texas and Florida are conservative doesn’t mean they are 100% free from progressives. Quite the contrary - they have large and vast counties of idiot progressives. And that is where you find the poorest and most destitute. Same with cities (such as Detroit). The county may be conservative, but the city in it can still be completely controlled by left-wing mayors with left-wing city councils implementing failed left-wing policies.

Class dismissed (again).

Try naming a city that isn't being run by Democrats and then go from there. That's a small list.

But look at where the bulk of the poor in the United States live. In Appalachia. The largest depressed area in the United States covering 13 Red States.

Ironically, it's been Democrats in Blue States who have actually benefited the most from Trump's policies.

If the Republican base is so lost in poverty, why do Republicans believe they know the way out of poverty?

There is no silver bullet for poverty. The ONLY thing that has ever come close is a free-market society.

Some of the Appalachian states are much better in terms of education than the blue states filled with illegal immigrants.
How do you quantify that? Do you add up all the schools reaching English as a second language and then divide that by the number of under funded schools in rural West Virginia?

Class dismissed (again).

Greenville south Carolina

How do you quantify that? Do you add up all the schools reaching English as a second language and then divide that by the number of under funded schools in rural West Virginia?

Do you see the cops in west Virginia, go to the grey hound bus stop in the hood of Atlanta.. the black cops are real good at trying to maintain peace..

It's a fucking war zone at 4am ..

I say major city because areas of dense population attract different challenges than small cities, so I’d like to look at which GOP led cities have shown more success through conservative policy than the Liberal cities that y’all like to criticize. It will also beg the question of what you consider “success”

Gerrymandering....they own those cities for decades

Do you see the cops in west Virginia, go to the grey hound bus stop in the hood of Atlanta.. the black cops are real good at trying to maintain peace..

It's a fucking war zone at 4am ..

All you see is blue lights, it makes you confused, their is this black police officer who throws people out ..

They would not be underfunded if not for Obama's war on coal.

While much of Appalachia is Rebulican/Red the voter demographics suggest that most of Appalachia vote Democrat...you know, for free shit.
58250662691e882c4e8b55e2-1136-1302.png

Automation, greenhouse gases and a dwindling market. This is why coal is failing. Obama is just a scapegoat.

I live in coal country and I have seen coal jobs disappear long before Obama became president. And when the jobs dried up, so did the tax base.

Automation, greenhouse gases and a dwindling market. This is why coal is failing. Obama is just a scapegoat.

I live in coal country and I have seen coal jobs disappear long before Obama became president. And when the jobs dried up, so did the tax base.

Yeah, that why after Obama's rules went away the coal mines are reopening and doing better. Do try to keep up. Educating liberals is becoming a full time job for me and I just retired from teaching.

Yeah, that why after Obama's rules went away the coal mines are reopening and doing better. Do try to keep up. Educating liberals is becoming a full time job for me and I just retired from teaching.
Precisely how many more miners are working today?

And coal jobs? Trump wants to take away health care and provide jobs by slapping a shovel in folk's hands. He wants to eliminate the EPA while we have to live beside impoundment reservoirs.

With leadership like that, who needs enemies?

And coal jobs? Trump wants to take away health care and provide jobs by slapping a shovel in folk's hands. He wants to eliminate the EPA while we have to live beside impoundment reservoirs.

Trump gave people a choice

Trump gave people a choice
Yeah. Die in a mine or die from the pollution. And do it uninsured.

Not my job to educate you libtard!

Forum List

Back