I was told that this is the type of date only white people go on

Going to the park to watch a old movie on a big screen with a blanket and picnic basket.

What yall think?
Sounds like a good time.

But if a lot of black folks show up it might be time to move on so as to avoid getting caught in a crossfire if one of them commits the heinous social faux pas of dissin' someone, know wha um sayin'?

You mean poor uncivilized blacks

Going to the park to watch a old movie on a big screen with a blanket and picnic basket.

What yall think?

Why do you care?! I can't think of one woman who would give you the time of day. Not even a blind, deaf, waterhead..

What yall think?

Why do you care?! I can't think of one woman who would give you the time of day. Not even a blind, deaf, waterhead..

How bout you?

I can put some cake frosting on your ass and suck it off

I like surprising dates by including stuff they weren't expecting.

Flying is always a welcomed surprise.
Whenever I unexpectedly stop at the airpark, they always ask "why are we stopping here?" I love the reaction I get when I tell them they're going to fly a plane. lol

Last edited:
Looks like a Cessna 172 which is always a fun ride IMO.
The planes belong to a couple of friends.
If I think the date would enjoy flying, I'll call one and ask if they're available.

Women love surprises during a date. I always include something I think they'll like.

If I think the date would enjoy flying, I'll call one and ask if they're available.

Women love surprises during a date. I always include something I think they'll like.
They can't very well get out either. Smooth move.

They can't very well get out either. Smooth move.
lol

I only had one who said she was scared. She later loved it and has since been asking when we can go again. :)

Last edited:
I guess I should also say I'm a white Trump supporter trying to help a black man with dating ideas.

:)

That's sorta what I do. I've got a boat and a good friend has a plane, so we often borrow each other's toy.

That's sorta what I do. I've got a boat and a good friend has a plane, so we often borrow each other's toy.
I don't have a license to fly a plane. It's the only surprise that involves a friend during a date.
It's usually a decision I make during a date.

Last edited:
Let's get back to helping fbj with dating ideas. This guy obviously needs a lot of help. lol

Forum List

Back