So how big an a@#$%^e is joss whedon? This big....

I'm fresh out of apology acceptance for Democrats, and don't plan to re-order.

He didn't know and apologized. Meanwhile Trump and Ryan work to steal healthcare from children with cancer and the GOP cheers.

And that is a lie...vs. the truth.....you guys support murdering about 1.3 million babies a year......so get back to me when you aren't a fucking hypocrite...

He didn't know and apologized. Meanwhile Trump and Ryan work to steal healthcare from children with cancer and the GOP cheers.

And that is a lie...vs. the truth.....you guys support murdering about 1.3 million babies a year......so get back to me when you aren't a fucking hypocrite...
Don't try to dodge your efforts to screw over living, breathing children by trying to talk about women's rights. Roe v. Wade is over. But you have the chance right now to stop Trump and Ryan from robbing people of their healthcare. Will you take it?

Don't try to dodge your efforts to screw over living, breathing children by trying to talk about women's rights. Roe v. Wade is over. But you have the chance right now to stop Trump and Ryan from robbing people of their healthcare. Will you take it?

You keep lying.....I guess that is all you have.....but those dead babies were murdered...you can't hide that...

Forum List

Back