I was told that this is the type of date only white people go on

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Going to the park to watch a old movie on a big screen with a blanket and picnic basket.

What yall think?

Going to the park to watch a old movie on a big screen with a blanket and picnic basket.

What yall think?

I've done it and had a good time. Had nothing to do with the color of my skin. There were black couples there, if I recall.

Do and see if you like it.

What yall think?

What do I think?

You drank too much retarded juice this morning and know nothing about white people!

A date to me is going to a dime movie, buying her a big Mac afterwards, and giving her bus tokens for her ride home and if you believe what I wrote about what a date is to me, well again put down the retarded juice for once you simple minded fool!

What yall think?

What do I think?

You drank too much retarded juice this morning and know nothing about white people!

A date to me is going to a dime movie, buying her a big Mac afterwards, and giving her bus tokens for her ride home and if you believe what I wrote about what a date is to me, well again put down the retarded juice for once you simple minded fool!

Good morning retarded brucie

What yall think?

What do I think?

Good morning retarded brucie

A retard calling me a retard is the highlight of my pathetic day and make me wonder if you did not have two hands who would you rape nightly with that pubic hair of yours!?!

Now have you ever been on a damn date?

Like some wrote trying it and see if you enjoy it! ( Not the raping of your hand )

There is a romantic movie where their first date was meeting at one of those outside movies.. Go for it, you will have fun.
It is still cold outside so bring extra blankets , food and drink. And think of her first before you feed your face, get drunk or cover your ass with the blankets if you want to see her for a second date.

What yall think?

Nah. Rather go to Angelika with the stadium seating and the vino, and watch a new movie.

There is a romantic movie where their first date was meeting at one of those outside movies.. Go for it, you will have fun.
It is still cold outside so bring extra blankets , food and drink. And think of her first before you feed your face, get drunk or cover your ass with the blankets if you want to see her for a second date.

And another thing, don't expect anything on the first few dates..

What yall think?

best kind of date-----in warm weather (and not raining---even if it is raining--it is ok if you came
by car and can bring the picnic basket into the car) -------BEST BEST kind of date. ------

What yall think?
Sounds like a good time.

But if a lot of black folks show up it might be time to move on so as to avoid getting caught in a crossfire if one of them commits the heinous social faux pas of dissin' someone, know wha um sayin'?

Forum List

Back