Zone1 I was a Catholic for 50 years but left six years ago, here's why

Catholicism=2Thess 2:3--They altered Gods bible to fit their false council teachings. that is what made the contradictions. Even their own translating proves them to be false religion. The protestants did not fix it.

Everyone has altered things... and altered what? Altered something that was probably made up in the first place.

The bible has proven itself true. There are things in the OT no mortal could possibly know back then and were not proved until the 19th and 20th centuries.

Really?

"Top 20 Most Damning Bible Contradictions"

"101 Contradictions In The Bible"

There's a thread about Noah's Ark somewhere on here.

Noah's Ark is so full of contradictions it's incredible.

God saw that humans were going bad. Humans.

If not humans and he saw all this "violence".... then, well.... he created CARNIVORES and then complains about "violence", that makes no sense whatsoever. He created humans as OMNIVORES, ie, they go around killing animals anyway. He literally created humans as killers. So, again, makes no sense.

So he decided to kill ALL ANIMALS by causing a flood. That doesn't make sense. Why not just cause a plague among humans that wouldn't impact all the other animals?

Then he wanted animals to go aboard a boat.

"“Build a large boat[a] from cypress wood[b] and waterproof it with tar, inside and out. Then construct decks and stalls throughout its interior. 15 Make the boat 450 feet long, 75 feet wide, and 45 feet high."

The size of the boat comes from "
  1. 6:15 Hebrew 300 cubits [138 meters] long, 50 cubits [23 meters] wide, and 30 cubits [13.8 meters] high."

Now, this is about the size of the largest wooden boat that was ever built, the Wyoming, this boat was so big that it needed pumps to pump the water out continually because the wood couldn't support a boat like this otherwise.

Then he wanted "Bring a pair of every kind of animal—a male and a female—into the boat with you to keep them alive during the flood. 20 Pairs of every kind of bird, and every kind of animal, and every kind of small animal that scurries along the ground, will come to you to be kept alive. 21 And be sure to take on board enough food for your family and for all the animals.”"

So, what does "every kind of animal" mean? That's a HUGE topic, did he take two cats? Or two of every type of cat? And FISH are animals, did he take fish on board? Says so.... And birds, I mean....

And then the food. There are millions of types of animals, the boat simply would not have been big enough. And then for all the food. To feed this number of animals would have taken a lot of people, and to keep them in sanitary conditions and not have them dying of disease with them shitting all over the place and peeing all over the place.

And then the carnivores would have eaten everything or fought with everything.

I'm not "RCC", but this little song shows the good side of Christianity...

how about ...

1697856823112.png

mary magdalene - the saint by jesus's side during their final hour ... nary a thought by the likes of beatress, the liberation theology they lived and died for.

I was a Catholic for 50 years but left six years ago, here's why

I already know why, for I have seen if too many times:
  1. You were never properly grounded in the faith.
  2. You never really understood Catholicism correctly.
  3. You bought into false interpretations of selected scriptures.
You can recoil at my post and protest, but I am sure that I am 100% correct.

Really?

"Top 20 Most Damning Bible Contradictions"

"101 Contradictions In The Bible"

There's a thread about Noah's Ark somewhere on here.

Noah's Ark is so full of contradictions it's incredible.

God saw that humans were going bad. Humans.

If not humans and he saw all this "violence".... then, well.... he created CARNIVORES and then complains about "violence", that makes no sense whatsoever. He created humans as OMNIVORES, ie, they go around killing animals anyway. He literally created humans as killers. So, again, makes no sense.

So he decided to kill ALL ANIMALS by causing a flood. That doesn't make sense. Why not just cause a plague among humans that wouldn't impact all the other animals?

Then he wanted animals to go aboard a boat.

"“Build a large boat[a] from cypress wood[b] and waterproof it with tar, inside and out. Then construct decks and stalls throughout its interior. 15 Make the boat 450 feet long, 75 feet wide, and 45 feet high."

The size of the boat comes from "
  1. 6:15 Hebrew 300 cubits [138 meters] long, 50 cubits [23 meters] wide, and 30 cubits [13.8 meters] high."

Now, this is about the size of the largest wooden boat that was ever built, the Wyoming, this boat was so big that it needed pumps to pump the water out continually because the wood couldn't support a boat like this otherwise.

Then he wanted "Bring a pair of every kind of animal—a male and a female—into the boat with you to keep them alive during the flood. 20 Pairs of every kind of bird, and every kind of animal, and every kind of small animal that scurries along the ground, will come to you to be kept alive. 21 And be sure to take on board enough food for your family and for all the animals.”"

So, what does "every kind of animal" mean? That's a HUGE topic, did he take two cats? Or two of every type of cat? And FISH are animals, did he take fish on board? Says so.... And birds, I mean....

And then the food. There are millions of types of animals, the boat simply would not have been big enough. And then for all the food. To feed this number of animals would have taken a lot of people, and to keep them in sanitary conditions and not have them dying of disease with them shitting all over the place and peeing all over the place.

And then the carnivores would have eaten everything or fought with everything.
God created mortals to know only good. They rebelled in Eden because of satans lie which brought sin and death to all. Gods kingdom will cure all that.
Animals only ate grain before the flood and it will be like that after Armageddon in Gods kingdom-Isaiah 11:7--Fish could survive in the water.
God gave the instructions for the ark-thus would work perfectly.

God created mortals to know only good. They rebelled in Eden because of satans lie which brought sin and death to all. Gods kingdom will cure all that.
Animals only ate grain before the flood and it will be like that after Armageddon in Gods kingdom-Isaiah 11:7--Fish could survive in the water.
God gave the instructions for the ark-thus would work perfectly.

So, either God is ridiculously bad at his job, or you're not say something that is true.

God created two humans, Adam and Eve. And straight away they do bad. Well done there my man....

Then, if we include Satan, who seems to be another God.... in a one God system....

Satan gets people to do bad things, but God created creatures that don't know bad, so instead of punishing Satan, God punishes Adam and Eve.

That doesn't make much sense either.

Wait, what? Animals only ate grain? Where'd you make this up from?

And yes, fish can survive in water. So why on EARTH did God say take two of every animal? Literally God is saying "take two of every fish Noah, go on, because I'm so damn smart, I haven't thought about the fish...."

God gave instructions for the Ark, and these instructions were FLAWED massively. And yet the ONLY way for you to make them make sense is to say that God said it'd be so, and it worked..... er.... er......

So, either God is ridiculously bad at his job, or you're not say something that is true.

God created two humans, Adam and Eve. And straight away they do bad. Well done there my man....

Then, if we include Satan, who seems to be another God.... in a one God system....

Satan gets people to do bad things, but God created creatures that don't know bad, so instead of punishing Satan, God punishes Adam and Eve.

That doesn't make much sense either.

Wait, what? Animals only ate grain? Where'd you make this up from?

And yes, fish can survive in water. So why on EARTH did God say take two of every animal? Literally God is saying "take two of every fish Noah, go on, because I'm so damn smart, I haven't thought about the fish...."

God gave instructions for the Ark, and these instructions were FLAWED massively. And yet the ONLY way for you to make them make sense is to say that God said it'd be so, and it worked..... er.... er......
Satan was created perfect, the anointed Cherub, he was given dominion over Eden. He got jealous and wanted worship, thus rebelled and lied to Eve who rebelled, thus this system occurred. You have no clue how the ark worked.
Satan raised issues against Gods universal sovereignty in front of all creation in that rebellion. 2 mortals, millions of angels. So get is letting it be proved once and for all time who is correct him( mortals knowing only good and living forever) or satan-mortals knowing good and bad and sin and death. God is always correct-1/3 of the angels fell after that. That means one at a time they each could have kept interferring. God knows what he is doing-ALL rebels are being rooted out forever.

Nothing ate meat prior to the flood.

Officially, that's true. But in an unofficial way, many believe that flesh-eating started before the flood, and it has a demonic origin. According to the Book of Enoch and a few other ancient texts, it started with the Nephilim (giants) who were extremely violent and had ravenous appetites. I know that not all Christians agree with that, but the angelic interpretation of Genesis 6 is the traditional view and it was nearly unanimous prior to the fifth century.

The rebellion in Eden brought sin and death ...

perhaps moses and satan are one in the same ... it is you they have deceived.

jesus taught a&e sought self determination than enslavement, living without the full knowledge of the universe and were by the heavens granted their wish as well if desired the final goal for admission to the everlasting they would have to triumph good vs evil ... as the judgement for their entry.

Officially, that's true. But in an unofficial way, many believe that flesh-eating started before the flood, and it has a demonic origin. According to the Book of Enoch and a few other ancient texts, it started with the Nephilim (giants) who were extremely violent and had ravenous appetites. I know that not all Christians agree with that, but the angelic interpretation of Genesis 6 is the traditional view and it was nearly unanimous prior to the fifth century.
It doesn't mention the Nephlim eating meat. Prior to the 5th century 2 Thess 2:3 was the religion-they were in darkness.

perhaps moses and satan are one in the same ... it is you they have deceived.

jesus taught a&e sought self determination than enslavement, living without the full knowledge of the universe and were by the heavens granted their wish as well if desired the final goal for admission to the everlasting they would have to triumph good vs evil ... as the judgement for their entry.
Moses was a true man of God-righteous.

Forum List

Back