Zone1 I was a Catholic for 50 years but left six years ago, here's why

interpretation of the events of the 1st century by the c-bible and its clergy -

View attachment 798481

and reaffirmation of the liar moses is the reason for the corruption of christianity that has persisted through the centuries with only moderate alterations by protestants makes christianity a false religion of servitude than a real religion at all.

First: Learn something about real history. Replace your cliches and your abstrahotic propagandistic view with a concrete real view. Second: Torture is not compatible with the Christian faith. Never was. One problem in this context had it been that the juridical way and the therapeutic way not had been fully seperated. It existed once for example no indication processes - so the judges needed a confession. Wrong prejudices and impatience sometimes produced torture. But this was seldom. In our middle age city we have for sure a torture chamber, isn't it? Every middle age city has a torture chamber! And indeed we have one - made in the 19th century for tourists - specially for Brits.

Last edited:
Furst: Learn something about real history. Second: Torture is not compatible with the Christian faith.
the love of money is the root of all evil but in heaven there are many mansions and the streets are paved in gold
Jesus is the prince of peace but they crucified him for beating hell out of the moneychangers in the temple

Another big red flag for me was the sordid history of the Papacy. I'm not going to document all of it as the reader can certainly go to Google and search for all of the crimes, sins, and corruption of the many Popes in the history of the RCC.

One thing that really irked me was when I saw a picture of Pope John Paul II, the alleged "personal representative" of Christ here on Earth, kissing a Quran that was gifted to him when he visited a mosque. Remember, the Quran says that Jesus is NOT the way to eternal life with God in Heaven. It is a blasphemous book filled with lies. Do you believe (had Islam existed during Jesus's ministry) that Jesus would have kissed a Quran? The answer is, clearly, NO CHANCE. So why did the Pope? That told me that the Pope lacks discernment and that he is NOT, actually, Christ's "personal representative" here on Earth.

View attachment 757707

Furthermore, we've all witnessed Pope Francis' repeated forays into international politics, something Jesus NEVER did. Jesus NEVER engaged in political discussion or activism, unlike the current Pope and every Pope before him.

Of course, many other Christian church leaders want to preach the words of Jesus while also engaging in politics, which I KNOW is a big mistake. When a Christian church LEADER begins preaching about politics to his congregation, he (or she) is no longer spreading the word of Jesus but, rather, their own. It's fine and good that Christians work in government and politics but Christian church LEADERS should stick to sharing the word of Jesus only.

In any event, the various Popes throughout history have all (to my knowledge) ignored Jesus's example and did their own things.
So you think the RCC shouldn't address any issue that the left has hijacked and made political? That's ridiculous.
Take certain issues that the RCC condemned thatnot long ago EVERYBODY condemned: gay marriage, trans crap. Now all the sudden the Marxist left is embracing those things as a political issue. So you're saying the RCC should stop talking about them?

Another big red flag for me was the sordid history of the Papacy. I'm not going to document all of it as the reader can certainly go to Google and search for all of the crimes, sins, and corruption of the many Popes in the history of the RCC.

One thing that really irked me was when I saw a picture of Pope John Paul II, the alleged "personal representative" of Christ here on Earth, kissing a Quran that was gifted to him when he visited a mosque. Remember, the Quran says that Jesus is NOT the way to eternal life with God in Heaven. It is a blasphemous book filled with lies. Do you believe (had Islam existed during Jesus's ministry) that Jesus would have kissed a Quran? The answer is, clearly, NO CHANCE. So why did the Pope? That told me that the Pope lacks discernment and that he is NOT, actually, Christ's "personal representative" here on Earth.

View attachment 757707

Furthermore, we've all witnessed Pope Francis' repeated forays into international politics, something Jesus NEVER did. Jesus NEVER engaged in political discussion or activism, unlike the current Pope and every Pope before him.

Of course, many other Christian church leaders want to preach the words of Jesus while also engaging in politics, which I KNOW is a big mistake. When a Christian church LEADER begins preaching about politics to his congregation, he (or she) is no longer spreading the word of Jesus but, rather, their own. It's fine and good that Christians work in government and politics but Christian church LEADERS should stick to sharing the word of Jesus only.

In any event, the various Popes throughout history have all (to my knowledge) ignored Jesus's example and did their own things.

There hasn't been a true pope since 1958.

This is why the "pope" so called kissed the Koran... he is not Catholic, at least not whole-heartedly and really, that's the only way Jesus wants us to follow Him.. whole heartedly.

And as far as politics: People may call me political or whatever. Yes, I watch the news and watch the political world (who is running, what they say and etc...) but sound Christian policies are what is called for and the only way to get them enacted into law (or enforced or whatever) is to first understand them, and then fight the policies that are BAD for society.

So I am not giving up following what you call Politics. Call me a bad Christian if you will. I know a responsibility when I see one.

I love it when leftwingers claim Catholics are Klan members. Talk about ignorance of history.

the clan ...

images

is a christian only organization. a candles difference to the rcc is hardly a remedy for criminal activity.

I was baptized into the Catholic Church (hereafter referred to as the RCC) as an infant. I attended Catholic schools from 1st grade through high school. I attended Mass every week. I was even an altar boy. But about six years ago, at the ripe old age of 50, I determined that the RCC was NOT what it claimed to be and that, in fact, it teaches many heresies.

It wasn't for one reason but, rather, many. But for brevity purposes in my opening post, I will focus on one of those reasons in this post and then will add more as I go.

Before I do, however, please understand that I am NOT attacking Catholics, of whom many are very Godly people, my late father being one of them.

It became clear to me that Jesus's "church" here on Earth wasn't an institution or an organization but, rather, his body of believers, which includes many faithful Christians of many denominations. Why do I believe this?

Jesus told Peter that he was a rock and that on "this" rock, which was/is him (Jesus/God), he would build his church.

Matthew 16:18 YLT (Young's Literal Translation)
And I also say to thee, that thou art a rock, and upon this rock I will build my assembly, and gates of Hades shall not prevail against it;

The King Jame's Version (KJV) says it slightly differently:
Matthew 16:18 KJV
And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

One can argue that the KJV is the "better" translation (it's not) and say that Peter IS the "rock". However, in scripture, God & Jesus are referred to as the rock many times, as well as a "foundation" and a "cornerstone". Let me share them with you below.

1 Samuel 2:2 ESV
“There is none holy like the Lord: for there is none besides you; there is no rock like our God.

2 Samuel 22:2
He said, “The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer,

Psalm 62:6 ESV
He only is my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall not be shaken.

Psalm 144:1 ESV
Of David. Blessed be the Lord, my rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle;

1 Corinthians 10:1-4 ESV
For I do not want you to be unaware, brothers, that our fathers were all under the cloud, and all passed through the sea, and all were baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea, and all ate the same spiritual food, and all drank the same spiritual drink. For they drank from the spiritual Rock that followed them, and the Rock was Christ.

Psalm 18:46 ESV
The Lord lives, and blessed be my rock, and exalted be the God of my salvation—

Matthew 7:24-25 ESV
“Everyone then who hears these words of mine and does them will be like a wise man who built his house on the rock. And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house, but it did not fall, because it had been founded on the rock.

Psalm 19:14 ESV
Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in your sight, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer.

1 Peter 2:7-9 ESV
So the honor is for you who believe, but for those who do not believe, “The stone that the builders rejected has become the cornerstone,” and “A stone of stumbling, and a rock of offense.” They stumble because they disobey the word, as they were destined to do. But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light.

Isaiah 26:4 ESV
Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord God is an everlasting rock.

Psalm 18:1-2 ESV
To the choirmaster. A Psalm of David, the servant of the Lord, who addressed the words of this song to the Lord on the day when the Lord delivered him from the hand of all his enemies, and from the hand of Saul. He said: I love you, O Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, my God, my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

1 Corinthians 3:11-16 ESV
For no one can lay a foundation other than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ. Now if anyone builds on the foundation with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, straw— each one's work will become manifest, for the Day will disclose it, because it will be revealed by fire, and the fire will test what sort of work each one has done. If the work that anyone has built on the foundation survives, he will receive a reward. If anyone's work is burned up, he will suffer loss, though he himself will be saved, but only as through fire.

Isaiah 51:1 ESV
“Listen to me, you who pursue righteousness, you who seek the Lord: look to the rock from which you were hewn, and to the quarry from which you were dug.

Psalm 61:1-3 ESV
To the choirmaster: with stringed instruments. Of David. Hear my cry, O God, listen to my prayer; from the end of the earth I call to you when my heart is faint. Lead me to the rock that is higher than I, for you have been my refuge, a strong tower against the enemy.

Acts 4:11-13 ESV
This Jesus is the stone that was rejected by you, the builders, which has become the cornerstone.
(Note: It's interesting to me that the verse in Acts 4:11-13 refers to Jesus as a "stone" rather than a rock).

1 Peter 2:4 As you come to him, a living stone rejected by men but in the sight of God chosen and precious, 5 you yourselves like living stones are being built up as a spiritual house, to be a holy priesthood, to offer spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.
6 For it stands in Scripture: “Behold, I am laying in Zion a stone, a cornerstone chosen and precious, and whoever believes in him will not be put to shame.”

I have concluded that Peter was a rock, as were Paul, John, Matthew, etc., but Peter was not the rock. The rock was, is, and always will be God.
I was raised Catholic, and have been Catholic all my life. In the past decade have I realized how fully correct the RCC is on everything.

You do understand Catholics are one of the "K"s the Klan terrorized, right? ... I was raised Catholic, and have been Catholic all my life. In the past decade have I realized how fully correct the RCC is on everything.

- are who ...

1690733902398.jpeg

they learned their trade from earlier experiences ... all the same people and religion.

1690734063144.png

and have yet to lose a step in their spiritual undertakings.

You do understand Catholics are one of the "K"s the Klan terrorized, right?

He's an idiot loon. He's an angry Burb Brat who hates Xians because he demanded God give him a pony when he was 10 and all he got was the finger.

I was baptized into the Catholic Church (hereafter referred to as the RCC) as an infant. I attended Catholic schools from 1st grade through high school. I attended Mass every week. I was even an altar boy. But about six years ago, at the ripe old age of 50, I determined that the RCC was NOT what it claimed to be and that, in fact, it teaches many heresies.

It wasn't for one reason but, rather, many. But for brevity purposes in my opening post, I will focus on one of those reasons in this post and then will add more as I go.

Before I do, however, please understand that I am NOT attacking Catholics, of whom many are very Godly people, my late father being one of them.

It became clear to me that Jesus's "church" here on Earth wasn't an institution or an organization but, rather, his body of believers, which includes many faithful Christians of many denominations. Why do I believe this?

Jesus told Peter that he was a rock and that on "this" rock, which was/is him (Jesus/God), he would build his church.

And I also say to thee, that thou art a rock, and upon this rock I will build my assembly, and gates of Hades shall not prevail against it;

And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

One can argue that the KJV is the "better" translation (it's not) and say that Peter IS the "rock". However, in scripture, God & Jesus are referred to as the rock many times, as well as a "foundation" and a "cornerstone". Let me share them with you below.

“There is none holy like the Lord: for there is none besides you; there is no rock like our God.

Of David. Blessed be the Lord, my rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle;

For I do not want you to be unaware, brothers, that our fathers were all under the cloud, and all passed through the sea, and all were baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea, and all ate the same spiritual food, and all drank the same spiritual drink. For they drank from the spiritual Rock that followed them, and the Rock was Christ.

“Everyone then who hears these words of mine and does them will be like a wise man who built his house on the rock. And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house, but it did not fall, because it had been founded on the rock.

Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in your sight, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer.

So the honor is for you who believe, but for those who do not believe, “The stone that the builders rejected has become the cornerstone,” and “A stone of stumbling, and a rock of offense.” They stumble because they disobey the word, as they were destined to do. But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light.

To the choirmaster. A Psalm of David, the servant of the Lord, who addressed the words of this song to the Lord on the day when the Lord delivered him from the hand of all his enemies, and from the hand of Saul. He said: I love you, O Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, my God, my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

For no one can lay a foundation other than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ. Now if anyone builds on the foundation with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, straw— each one's work will become manifest, for the Day will disclose it, because it will be revealed by fire, and the fire will test what sort of work each one has done. If the work that anyone has built on the foundation survives, he will receive a reward. If anyone's work is burned up, he will suffer loss, though he himself will be saved, but only as through fire.

“Listen to me, you who pursue righteousness, you who seek the Lord: look to the rock from which you were hewn, and to the quarry from which you were dug.

To the choirmaster: with stringed instruments. Of David. Hear my cry, O God, listen to my prayer; from the end of the earth I call to you when my heart is faint. Lead me to the rock that is higher than I, for you have been my refuge, a strong tower against the enemy.

This Jesus is the stone that was rejected by you, the builders, which has become the cornerstone.
(Note: It's interesting to me that the verse in Acts 4:11-13 refers to Jesus as a "stone" rather than a rock).

1 Peter 2:4 As you come to him, a living stone rejected by men but in the sight of God chosen and precious, 5 you yourselves like living stones are being built up as a spiritual house, to be a holy priesthood, to offer spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.
6 For it stands in Scripture: “Behold, I am laying in Zion a stone, a cornerstone chosen and precious, and whoever believes in him will not be put to shame.”

I have concluded that Peter was a rock, as were Paul, John, Matthew, etc., but Peter was not the rock. The rock was, is, and always will be God.
And Jesus spoke to 7 congregations in Revelation, proving he is with 1 religion. Paul went around and started congregations up. God always had 1 religion on earth from Moses on up to this very day. But you are correct The rcc is not it. nor any of her branches.

I was raised Catholic, and have been Catholic all my life. In the past decade have I realized how fully correct the RCC is on everything.
How sad. Their own translating prove them to be false religion. They cannot even understand simple bible milk let alone the meat.
Example--It was a dishonor for an Israelite male to have long hair( 1Cor 11:14) = simple to understand English, yet in their pictures of Jesus, an Israelite male, they portray him bringing dishonor to his Fathers name in front of all creation. Jesus would NEVER do that. its called the darkness sir-run from them.

Last edited:
I was also baptized into the Catholic Church as an infant. I also attended a Catholic primary school from 1st grade through to 3rd grade. I also attended Mass every week and I was a beginner altar boy. After 3rd grade, I stopped going to Mass and by my early 30's I officially dropped out of the Church (renounced, with papers and signatures to prove it). The reason: The Church is nothing but contradictions and superstition. :mad:

Surely the whole point of religion is to dispense with reality and BELIEVE what you're told. If you've accepted that Catholicism is full of contradictions, then the Bible is full of contradictions, the only thing left is to just not believe in religion at all.

Surely the whole point of religion is to dispense with reality and BELIEVE what you're told. If you've accepted that Catholicism is full of contradictions, then the Bible is full of contradictions, the only thing left is to just not believe in religion at all.
Catholicism=2Thess 2:3--They altered Gods bible to fit their false council teachings. that is what made the contradictions. Even their own translating proves them to be false religion. The protestants did not fix it.

Forum List

Back