I think I might be done with the Catholic Church...

"D" for deepest possible level.
So I'm a deep thinker. Thanks.

Btw: In Germany we write "idot" "idiot" ah sorry: "Dumkopf" "Dummkopf". And I don't think it's a "deep thought" to try to provoke Germans to hate the USA. You could be successful, Nazi.

Germans only love Muslims. I bet you even have a German Koran.

The German Koran starts with the words "Liebe ist grundlegend" and the text:

Pflichtbewusstsein ohne Liebe macht verdrießlich
Verantwortung ohne Liebe macht rücksichtslos
Gerechtigkeit ohne Liebe macht hart
Wahrhaftigkeit ohne Liebe macht kritiksüchtig
Klugheit ohne Liebe macht betrügerisch
Freundlichkeit ohne Liebe macht heuchlerisch
Ordnung ohne Liebe macht kleinlich
Sachkenntnis ohne Liebe macht rechthaberisch
Macht ohne Liebe macht grausam
Ehre ohne Liebe macht hochmütig
Besitz ohne Liebe macht geizig
Glaube ohne Liebe macht fanatisch.

The text is a german original from Mr. Laotse.

You're a traitor to Germany.

Aha - you wan yourself to death again, Nazi.

Last edited:
that is not true, sin is only what is evil that is not controlled, conquered. - not following the Almighty in of itself is not sin, the Almighty has used evil they at one time conquered ... evil is not allowed in the metaphysical, Everlasting.

There is no creation in evolution.

images

how can you be so wrong, bond - there is nothing physiological that is not evolutionary, its very nature and existence depends upon change and began from the living elements to the present unlimited possibilities it has evolved into - and is guided by the metaphysical forces that relay the information from the spiritual to the physical and by the laws of the Everlasting.

BreezeWood, you are just repeating yourself from years ago. There is a difference between knowledge and repetition. One keeps you fresh, alive. The latter which you subscribe to is dead.
BreezeWood, you are just repeating yourself from years ago. There is a difference between knowledge and repetition. One keeps you fresh, alive. The latter which you subscribe to is dead.

you are not alone, posters that do not respond meaningfully when their worldview does not fit the subject matter presented contrary to their homespun beliefs.

It's hilarious that you keep trying and failing to understand what the Bible says. It's Genesis theory. Actual science. Otherwise, why does opposition make up words like abiogenesis?
It's hilarious that you keep trying and failing to understand what the Bible says.

the christian bible is a 4th century document that has a history from that time to the present of persecution and victimization of the innocent, it is you who have faltered. that publication and its followers fail to understand the Triumph of Good vs Evil because they are given no choice and are destined to perish in sin through their errant bible as yourself.

I understand the spoken Religion of Antiquity represented by the events of the 1st century as there is nothing more necessary to know.

Otherwise, why does opposition make up words like abiogenesis?

images

what opposition - a double play on words ... nothing new there.

everything in the universe is composed of the living elements, everything in the universe is alive there is a clear path from the elements to physiological life, water from hydrogen and oxygen undoubtedly was an initial step -

simply, evil is not allowed to play a role in life's creation by the metaphysical forces that gives warning.

More repetition instead of living knowledge. I'll be rafting down the Colorado at Grand Canyon being amazed at God's work while you'll be there for a donkey ride.

What always amuses me is that Breeze is incapable of posting anything except the parroting of "4th century! 4th century! Squaawwwwk!" because he/she somehow thinks that everyone else is stupid enough to assume old=bad and invalid the way he/she does. Thus, we have the comedy of Breeze thinking he/she is making some incisive, destructive blow that actually only exists in what passes for Breeze's mind.

you are not alone, posters that do not respond meaningfully when their worldview does not fit the subject matter presented contrary to their homespun beliefs.

It's hilarious that you keep trying and failing to understand what the Bible says. It's Genesis theory. Actual science. Otherwise, why does opposition make up words like abiogenesis?
It's hilarious that you keep trying and failing to understand what the Bible says.

the christian bible is a 4th century document that has a history from that time to the present of persecution and victimization of the innocent, it is you who have faltered. that publication and its followers fail to understand the Triumph of Good vs Evil because they are given no choice and are destined to perish in sin through their errant bible as yourself.

I understand the spoken Religion of Antiquity represented by the events of the 1st century as there is nothing more necessary to know.

images

everything in the universe is composed of the living elements, everything in the universe is alive there is a clear path from the elements to physiological life, water from hydrogen and oxygen undoubtedly was an initial step -

simply, evil is not allowed to play a role in life's creation by the metaphysical forces that gives warning.

More repetition instead of living knowledge. I'll be rafting down the Colorado at Grand Canyon being amazed at God's work while you'll be there for a donkey ride.

What always amuses me is that Breeze is incapable of posting anything except the parroting of "4th century! 4th century! Squaawwwwk!" because he/she somehow thinks that everyone else is stupid enough to assume old=bad and invalid the way he/she does. Thus, we have the comedy of Breeze thinking he/she is making some incisive, destructive blow that actually only exists in what passes for Breeze's mind.

really, sissy do you or bond ever contribute to the conversation actual substance than your repetitive 4th century biblical fallacies that throughout history prove the disparity of political opportunism over a disguised religion of persecution and victimization of the innocent ... all three desert religions have abandoned the original Religion of Antiquity as articulated by the Almighty, you are no different the consequences will be the same for everyone.

I speak not about my, yours or anyones science. Science is science. You make me angry now.

image.jpg

There, there. Have a candy.

The eye is sun-like - it fits to the [light of the] sun. Your hand is tree-like: it fits to the tree. Your 3D-coordination is one nof the best on planet Earth. The reason: The ape who did not use automatically and blindly the best limb of a tree, so he felt down to the ground and died before he made babies, is not your ancestor.

Nah, your common ancestor to the ape-human doesn't pass the unicorn test.

We are doing "macro-evolution" (cultivation) since about 10,000 years. Longhorns have for example long horns because we made this. The Watussi-cows look in another way. Oh! ... We started even 20,000 years ago to use the laws of evolution, when we started to transform wolves to dogs.

There are no laws of evolution. Wrong, wrong, wrong.

Not ridiculous - only not and never provable. But this could explain problems of our understanding of quantum physics, where reality is not local and excluding alternatives exist in the same time. In this case god created all possible worlds and not only our world. But it is "only" a plausible speculation. No way to prove anything in this context.

You believe in fairy tales. No experiment to show it. Not falsifiable. No evidence whatsover. That's evolution.

I never heard anything about such a theory. Perhaps one of the three kings of wisdom has something to do with. Humorful men with nice hats.

Try to keep up. You never heard of dark energy? It's invisible, but can cause multiverses.

Our Universe Is Not As Special As Previously Thought — Scientists Make Shocking Discovery

Sorry - but as a Christian I'm only able to say: Leave this wrong way. Who denies any truth denies the truth too. Visit a school and learn something about the things which you likte to use and try to give the same time on paradox reasons the attribute "not-existing for me". What you say is just simple nonsense.

I probably know more about evolution than you. That's why I can compare it and creation science and can tell that creation science is the truth. It's based on real science. Not made up science like evolution. You do not even know where evolution was created by Satan.

Bye bye. And do not forget to leave your wrong way. The whole planet is in danger to go lost because of the intentional ignorance of human beings.

Bye, brother. Just remember the gate to heaven is the small one. Evo is the main one.

Very clear: I am not your brother. Dark energy is by the way part of our universe here. It is not able to cause a multiverse or multiverses, how you say. And evolution is not a fairy tale - it passes what you call "unicorn test" and I would call "bridge to the spiritual world".

Again, bye bro. Get a life. Learn some real science. Clean up you highfaluttin' holier-than-thou Catholic act.

Do you even know what the unicorn test is? I doubt it.

What was strange was that I had to point out your invisible dark energy "false" science to you. It just goes to show I know more about evo thinking than you. Read some Steven Weinberg. Or Alexander Vilenkin. I read some of their work and Stephen Hawking.

The Case for Parallel Universes

Why the Dark Energy Problem Spawned the Multiverse Hypothesis | Quanta Magazine

Finally, I am the one who says "Bye" and not you. Capice?

images

It is amusing.

He has practically posted everything he says <squawk> in that post. Does BreezeWood want a cracker?

4th century document - He clearly does not have his facts straight about when Bible was written. Probably referring to Council of Nicea.

Religion of Antiquity - I gave him that phrase. He doesn't know that the Abrahamic religions formed during this time, not the 1st century, and spread the word of God across the Roman Empire.

As for his evolution and living atoms and molecules hypothesis... :rolleyes:.

images

It is amusing.

He has practically posted everything he says <squawk> in that post. Does BreezeWood want a cracker?

4th century document - He clearly does not have his facts straight about when Bible was written. Probably referring to Council of Nicea.

Religion of Antiquity - I gave him that phrase. He doesn't know that the Abrahamic religions formed during this time, not the 1st century, and spread the word of God across the Roman Empire.

Religion of Antiquity - I gave him that phrase.

you haven't the faintest bond, taking credit without merit is a plagiarism not allowed in civilized society ... the 1st century was the reawakening of the true religion and its promising outcome, nothing to do with claiming everyone being a hopeless irreversible sinner that was never uttered by Jesus - only the depraved that surfaced to write their book 4 centuries latter.

you and sissy have been the same since that time, you would continue a blind obedience to the persecution and victimization of the innocent claiming the while your own innocents.

images

It is amusing.

you haven't the faintest bond, taking credit without merit is a plagiarism not allowed in civilized society ... the 1st century was the reawakening of the true religion and its promising outcome, nothing to do with claiming everyone being a hopeless irreversible sinner that was never uttered by Jesus - only the depraved that surfaced to write their book 4 centuries latter.

you and sissy have been the same since that time, you would continue a blind obedience to the persecution and victimization of the innocent claiming the while your own innocents.

You continue to be wrong, wrong, wrong. For example, it's Cecilie1200. Next, you never stated religion of antiquity until I mentioned it. It fit your squawks, so you should not have any complaints. It was a very important time, not a religion that is outdated.

I'll continue to skip your 1st century religion as you do not cease to insult Jesus. It was his time and we witnessed the greatest sacrifice and most important miracle ever in the history of the universe. A second chance at life everlasting and you continue to squander it.

Anyway, I've had enough. It's time to say goodbye to you in this thread.

images

It is amusing.

You continue to be wrong, wrong, wrong. For example, it's Cecilie1200. Next, you never stated religion of antiquity until I mentioned it. It fit your squawks, so you should not have any complaints. It was a very important time, not a religion that is outdated.

I'll continue to skip your 1st century religion as you do not cease to insult Jesus. It was his time and we witnessed the greatest sacrifice and most important miracle ever in the history of the universe. A second chance at life everlasting and you continue to squander it.

Next, you never stated religion of antiquity until I mentioned it.

you have never mentioned the Religion of Antiquity as you have never recognized it till confronted by the parable of Noah and its proper explanation - The Triumph of Good vs Evil - show us where you have ever made reference to the religion prescribed by the Almighty. as it contradicts entirely your made up 4th century christianity.

You continue to be wrong, wrong, wrong. For example, it's Cecilie1200.

sissy interjected herself without provocation and displays the same harbinger of a false religion this thread was created to dispel. that is her purpose as yours.

I'll continue to skip your 1st century religion as you do not cease to insult Jesus.

you make up deflections the same as your plagiarism to hide your inability to think for yourself - it is the 4th century christian bible that is the greatest insult to an innocent victim - accusations that everyone is a sinner were never made in the 1st century by anyone let alone the person that was crucified.

do move quickly for the door to not slam into your back.

A second chance at life everlasting and you continue to squander it.

A second chance at life everlasting ...

The Triumth of Good vs Evil, The Religion of Antiquity is the prescription rendered when the end was near at the time of Noah, everyone has a chance to Triumph over evil to accomplish Admission to the Everlasting - the spoken religion is all that is necessary to accomplish spiritual freedom.

I speak not about my, yours or anyones science. Science is science. You make me angry now.

image.jpg

There, there. Have a candy.

The eye is sun-like - it fits to the [light of the] sun. Your hand is tree-like: it fits to the tree. Your 3D-coordination is one nof the best on planet Earth. The reason: The ape who did not use automatically and blindly the best limb of a tree, so he felt down to the ground and died before he made babies, is not your ancestor.

Nah, your common ancestor to the ape-human doesn't pass the unicorn test.

We are doing "macro-evolution" (cultivation) since about 10,000 years. Longhorns have for example long horns because we made this. The Watussi-cows look in another way. Oh! ... We started even 20,000 years ago to use the laws of evolution, when we started to transform wolves to dogs.

There are no laws of evolution. Wrong, wrong, wrong.

Not ridiculous - only not and never provable. But this could explain problems of our understanding of quantum physics, where reality is not local and excluding alternatives exist in the same time. In this case god created all possible worlds and not only our world. But it is "only" a plausible speculation. No way to prove anything in this context.

You believe in fairy tales. No experiment to show it. Not falsifiable. No evidence whatsover. That's evolution.

I never heard anything about such a theory. Perhaps one of the three kings of wisdom has something to do with. Humorful men with nice hats.

Try to keep up. You never heard of dark energy? It's invisible, but can cause multiverses.

Our Universe Is Not As Special As Previously Thought — Scientists Make Shocking Discovery

Sorry - but as a Christian I'm only able to say: Leave this wrong way. Who denies any truth denies the truth too. Visit a school and learn something about the things which you likte to use and try to give the same time on paradox reasons the attribute "not-existing for me". What you say is just simple nonsense.

I probably know more about evolution than you. That's why I can compare it and creation science and can tell that creation science is the truth. It's based on real science. Not made up science like evolution. You do not even know where evolution was created by Satan.

Bye bye. And do not forget to leave your wrong way. The whole planet is in danger to go lost because of the intentional ignorance of human beings.

Bye, brother. Just remember the gate to heaven is the small one. Evo is the main one.

Very clear: I am not your brother. Dark energy is by the way part of our universe here. It is not able to cause a multiverse or multiverses, how you say. And evolution is not a fairy tale - it passes what you call "unicorn test" and I would call "bridge to the spiritual world".

Again, bye bro.

Encroaching

Get a life. Learn some real science.

What you say in context biology has absolutelly nothing to do with natural science - and cynically let me say: no one needs a school if he likes to become a religious and/or scientific analphabet.

Clean up you highfaluttin' holier-than-thou Catholic act.

Completely independent from anything what I believe I will always stay to be a Catholic. And none of my thoughts forces any other Catholic to believe me. Your problem is that you know you are wrong and nevertheless you stay in a wrong form of belief and you don't care what others say to you. You are lost in intentional ignorance, unjustified arrogance and senseless verbally aggressive denials.

Do you even know what the unicorn test is? I doubt it.

Doubt, undear enemy mine, doubt. But when you will stare unbelieving at the last unicorn then it will be to late to change your mind.

What was strange was that I had to point out your invisible dark energy "false" science to you.

Dark (=invisible, still unknown) energy has absolutely nothing to do with an outside of our universe - specially because our universe has no outside. You are using wrong analogies. Analogies make only sense within our universe. The dark energy takes care for the expansion of our universe. It draws not from anywhere "outside" of the universe. All energy which we are able to notice with methods of science are always only part of the universe.

It just goes to show I know more about evo thinking than you. Read some Steven Weinberg. Or Alexander Vilenkin.

Alexander who? ... Ah got it: Inflation theory. ... Interesting man. ...

I read some of their work and Stephen Hawking.

The Case for Parallel Universes

Why the Dark Energy Problem Spawned the Multiverse Hypothesis | Quanta Magazine

Finally, I am the one who says "Bye" and not you. Capice?

I guess this has in the English speaking world importance. "Alpha-wolve" nonsense or something like this. This explains to me now why people in the english speaking world give an answer when I say "no comment". Oh by the way: Do you use your "Christian" attitudes, because otherwise no one listens to the nonsense, which you say?

Last edited:
The bible calls everyone to holiness but it is not achievable. It's akin to saying "be the best you can be." Only God is holy. Period. Nobody else ever was or will be perfect. So you don't pray to anyone but him. Doing otherwise is direct blasphemy.

You can pray together. We pray together. TO GOD. Not TO MARY. Not TO JOSEPH. Not to relatives, dead or alive. Not to anyone but God. Or Jesus. The catholic church is a whackjob. They don't pray to God, they're too busy telling people they must confess to another sinner and that saying 3 our fathers will get them forgiveness. NONE of which is in the bible. They just make shit up as they go along.

And to top it off, they make their members take "lessons" how to be a good married couple from a priest that is supposed to maintain celibacy. (except for molesting kids of course). Only a fucked up church would mandate THAT bullshit of their members.

Defend your whackadoodle teachings and child molesting priests. I'm so glad to be free of that church and into a real church that worships GOD and ONLY GOD.
1. Your definition of holiness is not the biblical definition. The Hebrew word is kadosh, which presents the idea of being set aside and the idea of transparency. The reason God calls us to be holy (to be apart from others, to be transparent) is so God's purpose can be noticeable. Creation has a bad habit of not allowing the Creator and His purpose to be noticeable. Mary was set apart for a particular purpose, to be transparent herself so that God's purpose might be noticeable.

2. God is Holy--He, Himself is set apart; He is far removed. He is transparent. So ask yourself, did Mary agree to be set apart for a specific purpose, to be transparent, so that God's purpose might be revealed?

3. You may want to insist only God is holy, but scripture tells us God calls upon us to be holy as well--to set ourselves apart from what everyone else may be doing, to be transparent in our own actions so that God's purpose for us might be revealed. That is what the Bible means when it calls us to holiness. Corinthians says, "For the Temple of God, which you are, is holy."

4. Do you ever ask anyone to pray for you or to pray for something worthwhile? When you make this request, are you praying to that person? That is what you claim Catholics are doing when they request the prayers of other members of the Body of Christ. In fact, we are merely in communion with other members of the Body of Christ, just like when we worship together at Mass. We are not praying to each other, are we, but all of us are praying to God. The Body of Christ--those living and those who have passed on--send all prayers to God, not to one another, just like in Church we send all worship to God, not to one another.

5. Keep in mind priests are products of a marriage. I don't know about you, but I learned as much about marriage from my parents, grandparents, aunts, and uncles as I have from being married. They were my teachers, and they inspired my own marriage.
“Get behind Me, Satan! You are standing in My way.
You are not thinking how God thinks.
You are thinking how man thinks.”

Matthew 16:23 NLV

“Get behind Me, Satan! You are an offense to Me,
for you are not mindful of the things of God, but the things of men.”

Matthew 16:23 NKJV
1. Your definition of holiness is not the biblical definition. The Hebrew word is kadosh, which presents the idea of being set aside and the idea of transparency. The reason God calls us to be holy (to be apart from others, to be transparent) is so God's purpose can be noticeable.

Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober,
and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you
at the revelation of Jesus Christ;

As obedient children, not fashioning yourselves
according to the former lusts in your ignorance:

But as He, which hath called you, is Holy,
so be ye holy, in all manner of conversation;

Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I Am Holy.

1 Peter 1:13-16

For God was pleased to have all His(God)fullness dwell in Him(JC),
and through Him(JC) to reconcile to Himself(God)all things,
whether things on earth or things in heaven,
by making peace through His(JC) blood, shed on the cross.

Once you were alienated from God
and were enemies in your minds because of your evil behavior.

But now He(G) has reconciled you
by Christ
’s physical body through death
to present you
holy in His sight,

if you continue in your faith, established and firm,
and do not move from the hope held out in the gospel.

This is the gospel that you heard and that has been proclaimed
to every creature under heaven, and of which I, Paul,
have become a servant.

Colossians 1:19-23

If you are His, through faith in Christ, then act like it....Otherwise,
I never knew you, depart from Me

Believers should be the Light, that is no longer here,
to draw those in darkness, to the light illuminating our path.

If we turn people away from
knowing Christ and finding God,
then we don't know God or have accepted Christ.
Creation has a bad habit of not allowing the Creator and His purpose to be noticeable. Mary was set apart for a particular purpose, to be transparent herself so that God's purpose might be noticeable.
This will have to wait...
Creation has a bad habit of not allowing the Creator and His purpose to be noticeable. Mary was set apart for a particular purpose, to be transparent herself so that God's purpose might be noticeable.
Your understanding and Gods' Truth, are worlds apart

Why you keep referring to God and His purpose,
in relation to other people and transparency, is beyond me.
You may want to insist only God is holy, but scripture tells us God calls upon us to be holy as well-
And he came to her and said,
“Greetings, O favored one, the Lord is with you!”

Luke 1:28

For he has looked on the humble estate of his servant.
For behold, from now on all generations will call me blessed

Luke 1:48

As he said these things, a woman in the crowd raised her voice and said to him, “Blessed is the womb that bore you, and the breasts at which you nursed!” But he said, “Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and keep it!”

Luke 11:27-28

And the angel answered her, “The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you; therefore, also,
that Holy One who is to be born will be called the Son of God

Luke 1:35

And Mary said, “My soul magnifies the Lord, and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior, for He has looked on the humble estate of His servant. For behold, from now on all generations will call me blessed; for He who is mighty has done great things for me, and Holy is His name. And His mercy is for those who fear Him from generation to generation. .

Luke 1:46-55

And Hannah prayed and said, “My heart exults in the Lord; my strength is exalted in the Lord. My mouth derides my enemies, because I rejoice in Your salvation. “There is none holy like the Lord; there is none besides You; there is no rock like our God. Talk no more so very proudly, let not arrogance come from your mouth; for the Lord is a God of knowledge, and by Him actions are weighed.

1 Samuel 2:1-3

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death. Amen

The hail Mary is blasphemy!

Mary was blessed and the fruit of her womb, Jesus, is Holy!
Mary was not Holy, she was blessed and favored
Mary is NOT the mother of God, she is the mother of Jesus!

Furthermore, you are praying to someone,
who can't hear you, let alone, pray for you...
SHE IS STILL ASLEEP AND HAS NOT BEEN RESURRECTED YET!

The sacrifice was sufficient!

You're praying to someone who can't hear you
to go before God on your behalf, which only Jesus can do
You call her holy and the fruit of her womb, blessed
The prayer addresses her as the mother of God

I can do all things, THROUGH CHRIST, Who strengthens me...
Not through Mary

Anything you ask My Father, in My name,
that will I do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son

You have been saved, by Grace, through Faith
Gods' free gift of Grace, to reconcile anyone to Himself,
through anyone's faith in Christ crucified, as the sacrifice,
one time for all, which cleanses us from our sins,

and His resurrection, which presents us as righteous
(I am the righteousness of God, through Christ)
So we can BOLDLY, go before God, knowing, by faith,
we are forgiven....God is faithful and Christ was sufficient

Mary didn't pay the price, she fulfilled scripture

You rely on the truth of men and self,
Not the Word of God, which is the Truth you will be held to

The bishops allowed 1000 children to be molested by priests, a grand jury has found.

I might be done with carrying the water of a Church that has failed on such an epic level to live up to their own moral rules.

As long as my father is alive, I will continue to go to Mass with him, because I don't want to break his heart.

But after that, I think I'm done.
Before you do that, consider the solution to the underlying problem. A married man has a wife, Roman Catholic priests have each other and kids. Since there are Catholic churches under Pope Francis and Vatican City, that allow priests to marry, maybe you should take your family and your offerings there. Tell all the Catholics in your area to do the same. Put pressure on Pope Francis to change the rule.
stop-the-child-molesters point-com lists many such churches.

The hail Mary is blasphemy
No. It isn’t.
Thanks for sharing, I say it is
Can you tell me in a few simple words why you believe it is?
I already did...reread my post
Not to me you didn’t.
The shoe's on the other foot now brah. :lol:

No. It isn’t.
Thanks for sharing, I say it is
I already did...reread my post
Not to me you didn’t.
The shoe's on the other foot now brah. :lol:
Not at all. If she doesn’t wish to explain the basis of her beliefs then that is up to her.

I don’t have an external locus of control like you.

Forum List

Back