I quit the NFL !!!

Just the basics is enough at my age
It’s hard when the opponent knows the move

I love football but this is the first time I'm considering not tuning in.
It's turned into a fuken circus.
Got news for you. it turned into a circus like 20 years ago when the cheatriots tainted a great sport with their cheating knowing they could not win against great teams in the playoffs if they did not cheat and the owners did nothing about it and the nfl made it a circus even worse before than it already was was letting the chargers and raiders leave their cities when unlike St. Louis,They had great fan support and was loyal to their teams .The owners have a made a mockery of the nfl now with these two relocations even more of a mockery than before.

the proof is in the pudding on that as well that fans are tired of the corrupt nfl cartel when the next year after the patriots won the Super Bowl,the nfl had the lowest ratings ever for the first Thursday Night opening game of the year. :abgg2q.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301: People are sick of this bullshit from the nfl.
I see unkotore is crying like a baby sense this truth hurts his feelings :abgg2q.jpg: :laughing0301: He well now no doubt cry like a baby to the mods now like he always does like some two year old baby :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

All I said was I wanted to learn the basics
Never had dreams of being GSP lol

I never played football
I was a avid tennis player until 35

That shows good logic ability

NFL football people have 55 as their life span Very stoopid to chose football
I am 6–1 and 155
I can’t catch or run
Not going to make a middle school team Lol

I was the second best tennis player on my middle school team

Last edited:
NFL,NBA,etc hate whites
View attachment 356379

Apparently you don't know that NFL and NBA franchise owners, front office executives and head coaches who make the hiring decisions regarding players are predominantly white, conservative males.

So you're saying that they are racist?
...irrelevant...blacks only 13% of the population and majority of players
..whites are being discriminated--I guess you are ok with discrimination??!!!

NFL,NBA,etc hate whites
View attachment 356379

Apparently you don't know that NFL and NBA franchise owners, front office executives and head coaches who make the hiring decisions regarding players are predominantly white, conservative males.

That is a dumbassed answer. Even for you.
If the management of the NFL is predominantly white, and the player ranks are predominantly black, then it could be the reverse. The average owner alone can earn up to 30 million in given season after concessions are factored in.

The average NFL players career is short, normally about 4 seasons at
NFL,NBA,etc hate whites
View attachment 356379

Are you actually this stupid? Since you like to cut and paste "numbers" so much, here are a few to consider:

*The average NFL team owner averages 15 to 30 million in earnings per season, and the franchise stays in their family until they decide to sell it. There is not a single black team owner in the NFL.

*In spite of blacks being 70% of the players there are only several black coaches.

*The average NFL player earns 3 million per year and their career lasts an average of 3-4 years. And many leave the game with lifelong injuries.

*The players who earn the most in the NFL are white quarterbacks.

So in spite of being the majority of players being black in the NFL. theynon average earn less money and have shorter careers when compared to the entire organizations management side and ownership.

Forum List

Back