Bidenomics is Booming

Republican Voters Against Trump said the spot aired on TV locally ― including on Fox News during “Jesse Watters Tonight” and “Fox & Friends” ― and was shown digitally in the region during Trump’s visit.
The organization said the ad is part of a $50 million nationwide campaign highlighting former Trump supporters who’ve turned against him.

Hear why these former Trump voters don’t believe he should ever hold office again.

Deflect as much as you like, and establishment repubs are merely demofascists by another name. You continually prove just how much of a mental midget you are with every post.

Deflect as much as you like, and establishment repubs are merely demofascists by another name. You continually prove just how much of a mental midget you are with every post.
Biden is doing things to fix the middle class and help the poor. He's very FDR like. Meanwhile, the rich and corporate America are doing great. What do you want?

Biden is doing things to fix the middle class and help the poor. He's very FDR like. Meanwhile, the rich and corporate America are doing great. What do you want?
Biden is destroying the middle class you ignorant fool.

Credit card debt is skyrocketing. The energy costs are crushing the middle class.

Fuck you are a brainless simp.

Credit card debt is skyrocketing. The energy costs are crushing the middle class.

How is Biden to blame?

Ron DeSantis and Chris Christie Call Out Trump for Adding to Federal Debt​

"He owes it to you to defend his record where they added $7.8 trillion to the debt that set the stage for the inflation that we have.​

“We handed out 4 trillion dollars of free money, 280 billion of which was just flat-out stolen in what the AP called ‘the greatest grift in US history’ and which started an inflationary spiral that we now blame on Biden. So we’re gonna bring back Trump?! The guy who ignored COVID like it was the dinner check?!”

the Senate has cleared President Joe Biden's $1.9 trillion COVID bill.

But how does the amended version of Biden's American Rescue Plan compare to the $2 trillion stimulus package signed into law by former president Donald Trump last spring?

The United States economy grew faster than any other large advanced economy last year — by a wide margin — and is on track to do so again in 2024.

Suddenly you are a champion for the takers?

Household wealth swelled at a record pace during the pandemic. From 2019 to 2022, the median net worth of American families jumped 37% to $192,900, after adjusting for inflation. It’s the largest increase ever recorded by the federal Survey of Consumer Finances, released last fall. Surging home values and rising stock ownership fed the surge.

How is Biden to blame?

Ron DeSantis and Chris Christie Call Out Trump for Adding to Federal Debt​

"He owes it to you to defend his record where they added $7.8 trillion to the debt that set the stage for the inflation that we have.​

“We handed out 4 trillion dollars of free money, 280 billion of which was just flat-out stolen in what the AP called ‘the greatest grift in US history’ and which started an inflationary spiral that we now blame on Biden. So we’re gonna bring back Trump?! The guy who ignored COVID like it was the dinner check?!”

the Senate has cleared President Joe Biden's $1.9 trillion COVID bill.

But how does the amended version of Biden's American Rescue Plan compare to the $2 trillion stimulus package signed into law by former president Donald Trump last spring?

The United States economy grew faster than any other large advanced economy last year — by a wide margin — and is on track to do so again in 2024.

Suddenly you are a champion for the takers?

Household wealth swelled at a record pace during the pandemic. From 2019 to 2022, the median net worth of American families jumped 37% to $192,900, after adjusting for inflation. It’s the largest increase ever recorded by the federal Survey of Consumer Finances, released last fall. Surging home values and rising stock ownership fed the surge.
Biden’s policies of an open border, and destruction of the American energy systems in favor of Chinese controlled "green energy ".

Duh.

Pull your head out of your ass so you can learn something.

“I am a former Trump supporter. I completely 100% hold him accountable for the insurrection at the Capitol,” Chuck said in the ad. “I will not ever support or vote for Donald Trump ever.”
Chuck said he’ll vote Democrat over Trump.

“I can’t believe I’m saying it, but I will,” he says. “I will vote for Joe Biden.”

We all are.
More%20BS%20than-XL-S.jpg

1. If Trump Wins We Will Riot

This week I heard trump threaten that if the GOP doesn't nominate him there may be riots. First I want to call bullshit. Whens the last time whites rioted? We might riot if trumpwins the white house. Remember when Republicans bragged about all their great candidates? Now only Cruz and kasich...
  2. [IMG alt="sealybobo"]https://www.usmessageboard.com/data/avatars/s/11/11281.jpg?1698610664[/IMG]

Trump Vindicates Michael Moore

Isn't trumpconfirming what Michael Moore was saying years ago? He made a movie 35 years ago about GM moving out. Took Republicans long enough to get it. It only took those stupid republican bastards 9 years to stop saying illegals were here just doing jobs Americans won't do.
  3. [IMG alt="sealybobo"]https://www.usmessageboard.com/data/avatars/s/11/11281.jpg?1698610664[/IMG]

One of Trump's faster flip flops

Yet another thing trumphas said where the next day his supporters have to explain what he meant.
  4. [IMG alt="sealybobo"]https://www.usmessageboard.com/data/avatars/s/11/11281.jpg?1698610664[/IMG]

Trump thanks Latina supporter; now mounting backlash threatens her business

What more can trumpdo or say to prove he doesn't respect women? You think Melanie loves him or was it his $
  5. [IMG alt="sealybobo"]https://www.usmessageboard.com/data/avatars/s/11/11281.jpg?1698610664[/IMG]

David Duke: Donald Trump Comparisons May Rehabilitate Adolf Hitler's Image

...make the Hitler comparisons but who did the nazi laugh off when normal Germans compared Hitler to? People who don't know history are doomed to repeat it. Trumps using the fascist demagogue playbook. Nationalism, racism and anti liberal. Bernie supporters will vote for hillary especially the...
  6. [IMG alt="sealybobo"]https://www.usmessageboard.com/data/avatars/s/11/11281.jpg?1698610664[/IMG]

Christie only one that can debate Trump

Except for the bridge scandal which makes him unelectable IMO, I think Christie is the only one who could handle trump. What about christie, kasich, rubio and jeb? These are the only 4 options the GOP got let's be honest. When is the real front runner going to emerge?

Last edited:
Biden’s policies of an open border, and destruction of the American energy systems in favor of Chinese controlled "green energy ".

Duh.

Pull your head out of your ass so you can learn something.
Really, if the border is all you got, you're going to lose.

Abortion is going to turn Florida blue

The Florida Supreme Court handed down two rulings on Monday with vastly different effects on abortion rights in the Sunshine State: One gave the go-ahead for a six-week abortion ban to take effect in less than a month, and the other approved a statewide vote in November on whether to enshrine abortion care in the Florida constitution.

We want to do clean/green energy here at home. Don't forget Republicans forced NAFTA down our throats and made Clinton sign it. Then Bush removed worker and environmental regulations that Clinton put in.

It's too much to explain to a dope like you. You sound heavily brainwashed and ignorant. Who's pulling your strings? Do you have a college education? What's your story?

Really, if the border is all you got, you're going to lose.

Abortion is going to turn Florida blue

The Florida Supreme Court handed down two rulings on Monday with vastly different effects on abortion rights in the Sunshine State: One gave the go-ahead for a six-week abortion ban to take effect in less than a month, and the other approved a statewide vote in November on whether to enshrine abortion care in the Florida constitution.

We want to do clean/green energy here at home. Don't forget Republicans forced NAFTA down our throats and made Clinton sign it. Then Bush removed worker and environmental regulations that Clinton put in.

It's too much to explain to a dope like you. You sound heavily brainwashed and ignorant. Who's pulling your strings? Do you have a college education? What's your story?
The border issue is going to lead to a civil war you stupid fool.

Why%20are%20you%20always%20lying-S.jpg

1. If Trump Wins We Will Riot

This week I heard trump threaten that if the GOP doesn't nominate him there may be riots. First I want to call bullshit. Whens the last time whites rioted? We might riot if trumpwins the white house. Remember when Republicans bragged about all their great candidates? Now only Cruz and kasich...
  2. [IMG alt="sealybobo"]https://www.usmessageboard.com/data/avatars/s/11/11281.jpg?1698610664[/IMG]

Trump Vindicates Michael Moore

Isn't trumpconfirming what Michael Moore was saying years ago? He made a movie 35 years ago about GM moving out. Took Republicans long enough to get it. It only took those stupid republican bastards 9 years to stop saying illegals were here just doing jobs Americans won't do.
  3. [IMG alt="sealybobo"]https://www.usmessageboard.com/data/avatars/s/11/11281.jpg?1698610664[/IMG]

One of Trump's faster flip flops

Yet another thing trumphas said where the next day his supporters have to explain what he meant.
  4. [IMG alt="sealybobo"]https://www.usmessageboard.com/data/avatars/s/11/11281.jpg?1698610664[/IMG]

Trump thanks Latina supporter; now mounting backlash threatens her business

What more can trumpdo or say to prove he doesn't respect women? You think Melanie loves him or was it his $
  5. [IMG alt="sealybobo"]https://www.usmessageboard.com/data/avatars/s/11/11281.jpg?1698610664[/IMG]

David Duke: Donald Trump Comparisons May Rehabilitate Adolf Hitler's Image

...make the Hitler comparisons but who did the nazi laugh off when normal Germans compared Hitler to? People who don't know history are doomed to repeat it. Trumps using the fascist demagogue playbook. Nationalism, racism and anti liberal. Bernie supporters will vote for hillary especially the...
  6. [IMG alt="sealybobo"]https://www.usmessageboard.com/data/avatars/s/11/11281.jpg?1698610664[/IMG]

Christie only one that can debate Trump

Except for the bridge scandal which makes him unelectable IMO, I think Christie is the only one who could handle trump. What about christie, kasich, rubio and jeb? These are the only 4 options the GOP got let's be honest. When is the real front runner going to emerge?
That was a former Trump supporter. Sorry you wasted all that time. I didn't say I said that. Sorry I confused you. No gocha moment for you.

That was a former Trump supporter. Sorry you wasted all that time. I didn't say I said that. Sorry I confused you. No gocha moment for you.

That was YOU, you lying jackass.

Like I said, you were never a Trump supporter.

Ever.

The border issue is going to lead to a civil war you stupid fool.
Biden and Mike Johnson were going to fix it you fool. Trump stopped it. Trump is not necessary. Funny you think only he can fix things.

We need to go after illegal employers. Otherwise, you're just playing wack a mole with Mexicans.

The border was never a problem before Reagan turned a blind eye to illegal employers. Bush2 too. Look how he stopped going after them.

"Between 1999 and 2003, work-site enforcement operations were scaled back 95 percent by the Immigration and Naturalization Service, which subsequently was merged into the Homeland Security Department. The number of employers prosecuted for unlawfully employing immigrants dropped from 182 in 1999 to four in 2003, and fines collected declined from $3.6 million to $212,000, according to federal statistics.

"In 1999, the United States initiated fines against 417 companies. In 2004, it issued fine notices to three."

The hiring crimes of Illegal Employers are being ignored by the law, and rewarded by the economic systems of the nation.

Biden and Mike Johnson were going to fix it you fool. Trump stopped it. Trump is not necessary. Funny you think only he can fix things.

We need to go after illegal employers. Otherwise, you're just playing wack a mole with Mexicans.

The border was never a problem before Reagan turned a blind eye to illegal employers. Bush2 too. Look how he stopped going after them.

"Between 1999 and 2003, work-site enforcement operations were scaled back 95 percent by the Immigration and Naturalization Service, which subsequently was merged into the Homeland Security Department. The number of employers prosecuted for unlawfully employing immigrants dropped from 182 in 1999 to four in 2003, and fines collected declined from $3.6 million to $212,000, according to federal statistics.

"In 1999, the United States initiated fines against 417 companies. In 2004, it issued fine notices to three."

The hiring crimes of Illegal Employers are being ignored by the law, and rewarded by the economic systems of the nation.
By allowing 35,000 illegals in a month? With no way to get rid of them?

Good gosh you are a simpleton.

That was YOU, you lying jackass.

Like I said, you were never a Trump supporter.

Ever.
That's true. Never said I was. I cut and pasted someone else's comment from the website of Republicans who won't vote for Trump. And why. Go read dummy.

I liked it when Trump ran the first time and said what no Republican would ever say. Bush lied us into Iraq. And Trump must agree with me 2000 was stolen because he was so paranoid before the election even took place that it was rigged. He must know like I know Diebold Voting Machines cheated for Bush in Florida. The guy who owned Dominion was a big part of getting Bush re elected in Ohio too 4 years later. Nothing shady here.

So Trump knows what I know and that's why he believed, without evidence, that Dominion Voting Machines must have cheated like Diebold cheated. For the Globalist deep state candidate Biden. Even though they didn't cheat him when he ran against Hillary. Suddenly the election wasn't rigged when he won.

By allowing 35,000 illegals in a month? With no way to get rid of them?

Good gosh you are a simpleton.
Let's fix the problem. Oh yea we have to wait 9 months for Trump to come back. But he might be in jail? Remember what Trump said about Hillary? We could have a constitutional crisis if she won. Because we'd have a sitting president under indictment.

I love using Trump's own words against him.

You need to stop blaming Biden or asking him to fix your problems. You need to fix your own problems like these people

More than 16.2 million workers were represented by unions in 2023, an increase of 191,000 from 2022. Workers filed petitions for union elections in record numbers and captured significant wage gains through work stoppages and contract negotiations.

Major strike activity increased by 280% in 2023​

They need to have a president that supports them. This is what will create a strong middle class.

This has been great for low- and middle-income workers, especially those on a fixed income!

2024%2001%2014%20Inflation.jpg

You need to stop blaming Biden or asking him to fix your problems. You need to fix your own problems like these people

More than 16.2 million workers were represented by unions in 2023, an increase of 191,000 from 2022. Workers filed petitions for union elections in record numbers and captured significant wage gains through work stoppages and contract negotiations.

Major strike activity increased by 280% in 2023​

They need to have a president that supports them. This is what will create a strong middle class.
2022-08-15_21-36-54-S.jpg

1 in 10 US workers belong to unions − a share that’s stabilized after a steep decline

Published: January 23, 2024 5:23pm EST

In 2023, 14.4 million U.S. workers belonged to a union, edging up from 14.2 million the previous year, the government determined. That’s impressive, but not quite enough of a gain for unions to maintain their prior organization rate.

The nation’s unionization rate is the lowest it has been in over a century. While many nations with similar economies have also experienced this kind of decline, the low American rate is both historically and internationally unique.

Sweden’s unionization rate is 6.5 times higher. Canada’s is nearly three times as high.

The decline of union ranks in the U.S. has been sharpest in the private sector, where only 6% of workers belong to a union. Among government workers, nearly 1 in 3 do.

FDR.png

record setting production of both NG and oil is one hell of a destruction

Three Reasons Why the Moratorium on LNG Projects Is Joe Biden’s Latest Energy Misstep

By Ted Garrish
January 30, 2024

The Biden administration is putting a moratorium on permitting for future liquefied natural gas (LNG) projects seeking approval, in a major blow to the entire LNG export industry.

Since the invasion in Ukraine, the U.S. LNG industry has played a key role in helping Europe shift reliance away from Russian gas and maintain energy security. As a result of the administration’s decision to stall LNG projects, the U.S. can expect three negative outcomes, among others.

Forum List

Back