I quit the NFL !!!

The people who quits the NFL will be patriots and trump supporters

And the very same will quit college football for the same reason

Ala football coach came out to help to keep abortion legal and to support black lives matter more so than all lives matter

Nick Saban proved he was trying to throw trump out of office by working for joe manchin to stay in the democrat senate who then promptly voted to throw trump out of office and stop the people’s right to throw him out

And nick Saban went very strong against Bamas main fan base

Sabans defenders says oh he was just helping a boy hood friend

No he was not helping with medical bills or that

He was helping him to try to destroy trump as he proved when joe manchin voted to impeach trump for nothing

Will Alabama’s fan base accept what nick Saban is doing ??

We will soon see

The people who quits the NFL will be patriots and trump supporters

And the very same will quit college football for the same reason

Ala football coach came out to help to keep abortion legal and to support black lives matter more so than all lives matter

Nick Saban proved he was trying to throw trump out of office by working for joe manchin to stay in the democrat senate who then promptly voted to throw trump out of office and stop the people’s right to throw him out

And nick Saban went very strong against Bamas main fan base

Sabans defenders says oh he was just helping a boy hood friend

No he was not helping with medical bills or that

He was helping him to try to destroy trump as he proved when joe manchin voted to impeach trump for nothing

Will Alabama’s fan base accept what nick Saban is doing ??

We will soon see

Should college football coaches be fired if they come out to promote politics ???

Nick Saban stabbed bamas main fan base in the back by working to get joe manchin as senator to then throw Alabama’s hero Trump out of office and not let the voters decide

There is no reason to watch the NFL, the NBA and NCAA football any longer. None.
Your life must miserable....can't watch sports, media, movies, listen to Music and for what? because they are against your stupid ass baby Messiah? wake the hell up, no one likes him but the crazies.

Trump has the support by the most wise and powerful people on earth

White males
Pohahahahaha....I laughed from the bottom of my heart, thanks man. hahaha that was the funniest thing i've ever heard in these forums. Oh boy !!!

Forum List

Back