I quit the NFL !!!

Bunch of super over paid goons who won’t even stand for the flag
You lost me for life !

I am a huge UFC fan
Those are real men
Same with me. I saw the Ice Bowl too. Shameful. F em all. This will probably be standard in college sports too.
I wonder what Chuck Bednarick would do to a kneeling player in a game????

Sports was the last thing to escape liberalism, I guess a cliff is the only thing now.

You lost me for life !

I am a huge UFC fan
Those are real men
Same with me. I saw the Ice Bowl too. Shameful. F em all. This will probably standard in college sports too.

Sports was the last thing to escape liberalism, I guess a cliff is the only thing now.

UFC is free and the free card last night was utterly insane as in great
I train in a beg mma class so I love it

You lost me for life !

I am a huge UFC fan
Those are real men
Same with me. I saw the Ice Bowl too. Shameful. F em all. This will probably standard in college sports too.

UFC is free and the free card last night was utterly insane as in great
I train in a beg mma class so I love it
Good for you!

You lost me for life !

I am a huge UFC fan
Those are real men
Same with me. I saw the Ice Bowl too. Shameful. F em all. This will probably be standard in college sports too.
I wonder what Chuck Bednarick would do to a kneeling player in a game????

Yes, what WOULD Chuck Bednarick do? He'd probably knock them on their pansy asses, that's what I think he'd do. Bednarick was one tough hombre.

NFL,NBA,etc hate whites
1593372847683.png

You lost me for life !

I am a huge UFC fan
Those are real men

The NFL is only now more open about its work for the left for decades now. Not much you can do about it however...white men make up only 9% of NFL fanbase and thats why they really dont care what you think lately.

I quit the NFL....NBA.....MLB.....when they started that take a knee crap...I don't watch sports so I can be lectured to by a bunch of dummies that sailed through school because they can run fast or throw a ball....

Forum List

Back