I quit the NFL !!!

Bunch of super over paid goons who won’t even stand for the flag
You lost me for life !

I am a huge UFC fan
Those are real men
Pretty stupid reason to quit it.two Much better valid reasons for quitting the NFL as I have done are for these two reasons.

ONE,it needs to be called the no fan loyalty league.the owners have ruined the credibility of the game disregarding history and tradition leaving a city that supported them for over 50 years just because they did not get the new. Right shiny stadium they want.thats sick and disgusting that all these owners put a shiny new stadium over history.

the Rams moving back to LA was the only moved that was justified and made sense,that’s where the majority of their history is.the chargers and raiders leaving makes no sense at all,that was just asinine and stupid for them to leave their cities,I can’t believe I am the only one here that is sick of that crap. :uhoh3:

Two,the cheatriots have tainted a great game with their cheating and having the refs in their pockets all the time being in one scandal after another.they have ruined the credibility of a sport and the fact none of the others owners are doing anything about it just proves how corrupt all these owners are,I won’t give them one dime again. Fuck the NFL.

I used to think the rams coming back to LA would excite me again about the NFL but the NFL is far more corrupt now 20 years later after they left than it was back then,what I thought would be a dream come true with them coming back to where they belong,would be the thrill of a lifetime for me but I cannot get excited about the nfl anymore the way these owners have destroyed a great game,

give me college ball and UCLA everytime

...I am sure you’re incapable of anything but running your big mouth
It's a legitimate question. The basics of a double are not all that complicated. It becomes challenging when your opponent has a competent defense.

...I can finally do a double leg !!
Anyone can. The question is against whom?

I am sure you’re incapable of anything but running your big mouth
Go watch espn
:thankusmile::yes_text12::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
The Understatment of the year

the only other thing he is capable of is whining to the mods like a lithe baby over such tiny things just like a two year old goes whining to their mommy,he is the same way with them.:abgg2q.jpg:

It's a legitimate question. The basics of a double are not all that complicated. It becomes challenging when your opponent has a competent defense.

not easy to learn
You have to shoulder bump him then use your head and turn the corner
I never did it before ..took me months

We do it only standing which is the mma way
Last class we sprawled
Also do body locks from side and rear and single leg
All new to me since last Dec

not easy to learn
You have to shoulder bump him then use your head and turn the corner
There are a lot of ways to finish; that would be only one, and not exactly rocket science. The real challenge comes when your opponent is not cooperating.

We love football and we'll continue to watch if they are back on.
So you will continue to support the corrupt NFL cartel huh.? A sport where these owners are so greedy for money they are evil to the point they would kill their own mothers if it meant they would profit in the millions from it and yet you want them back. All I can say is wow :uhoh3:

Last edited:
We do it only standing which is the mma way
Last class we sprawled
Also do body locks from side and rear and single leg
All new to me since last Dec
If you haven't sprawled over 100,000 times, taken over 100,000 drop steps, and really gone live against varying degrees of resistance, you are just kidding yourself.

I love football but this is the first time I'm considering not tuning in.
It's turned into a fuken circus.
Got news for you. it turned into a circus like 20 years ago when the cheatriots tainted a great sport with their cheating knowing they could not win against great teams in the playoffs if they did not cheat and the owners did nothing about it and the nfl made it a circus even worse before than it already was was letting the chargers and raiders leave their cities when unlike St. Louis,They had great fan support and was loyal to their teams .The owners have a made a mockery of the nfl now with these two relocations even more of a mockery than before.

the proof is in the pudding on that as well that fans are tired of the corrupt nfl cartel when the next year after the patriots won the Super Bowl,the nfl had the lowest ratings ever for the first Thursday Night opening game of the year. :abgg2q.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301: People are sick of this bullshit from the nfl.

Last edited:
Bunch of super over paid goons who won’t even stand for the flag
You lost me for life !

I am a huge UFC fan
Those are real men

Yes quit the nfl

And all bama patriots quit nick Sagan for supporting the abortion party

Stand up Patriots !!

Forum List

Back