I ain't no Birther, but what's up with this?

Jesus Christ, you're a moron. If you read the article, it apparent they're talking about more than just one incident. That particular article isn't even mentioned. Now get your conspiracy-fueled brain cranked up and tell us why their editor would include "Kenyan-born" on the 27th, and then a week later post an article that chastises people for claiming Obama as their own (including "kenyan-born"). C'mon Frank. Don't let me down. I've not added any new folks to the conspiracy since Land handed down his decision.
emma, look at the site for the OP
it is an archive site
you claiming THEY faked this?
thats just as big a conspiracy as the birfer nonsense

No, I'm not. I posted the article from a week later where they chastise those there who claim Obama as Kenyan; I was pointing out there was no 'mea culpa' in that particular article. Funny how Frank and the other nutters will accept the first article as a "smoking gun" yet completely ignore the second.
clearly the Kenyan paper put that story on the net, then took it down

Sunday, July 4, 2004

Left’s face it, Obama is not ‘our own’
By Wallace Kantai
It is looking increasingly likely that Barrack Obama will be elected in November as Senator of the State of Illinois. The number of prospective voters has increased after his presumptive opponent in the election was felled by accusations of sexual impropriety.

Simultaneous with Obama’s rising stature is the increasing desire by Kenyans to identify with him. Typical newspaper headlines and messages flying around the Internet tend to lead with the theme "Kenyan-linked", or "Kenyan-American", or even, erroneously, "Kenyan-born".

People like identifying with winners, especially when they can be linked to them in a direct way. However, Kenyans are mistaken in attempting to claim Mr Barrack Obama as one of their own, for two very important reasons."

Inteligence | Left’s face it, Obama is not ‘our own’

Do you ever bothering what you link to?

It says right in the rebuttal that they're addressing Obama's Kenyan birth!
Yes, they do. They did not specifically mention their OWN (alleged) article.

Emma the Kool Aid snorting has damaged your brain.

You're telling me that they're responding to something that wasn't in their paper the week before?

LOL

Hysterical!

Jesus Christ, you're a moron. If you read the article, it apparent they're talking about more than just one incident. That particular article isn't even mentioned. Now get your conspiracy-fueled brain cranked up and tell us why their editor would include "Kenyan-born" on the 27th, and then a week later post an article that chastises people for claiming Obama as their own (including "kenyan-born"). C'mon Frank. Don't let me down. I've not added any new folks to the conspiracy since Land handed down his decision.
it is an archive site

It's very strange Dive....you go to this link and read the article, and then hit HOME for the newspaper's site and it does not ring you to the news site home for TODAY's paper, which most all archived articles that i have gone in to, when you click HOME for the newpaper, it brings you to TODAY'S home, today's date for the home page....but on this site with this article it brings you to the home page for that day??? it is very weird....

then when you go to the newspaper, the east african Standard, the same address that this article gives, The Standard | Online Edition :: Home, and you search their archives and you don't find the article...

And also, the video that showed the birther guy finding this began by saying someone emailed him a link forn the Kenya Daily, with the article title, but when he finally was done sleuthing and got the article through archives, this article says it is from the east afreican Standard online, and NOT the Kenya Daily...which is totally a different newspaper than the Standard...?

There are so many things that are not right about it....

no name for the author of the article....have you EVER SEEN THIS?

it is an archive site

No, I'm not. I posted the article from a week later where they chastise those there who claim Obama as Kenyan; I was pointing out there was no 'mea culpa' in that particular article. Funny how Frank and the other nutters will accept the first article as a "smoking gun" yet completely ignore the second.
clearly the Kenyan paper put that story on the net, then took it down
Hard to say. They have archives for 'editions' before and after that day. I can't find any contact info for them or else I'd email and ask them directly. (what they have on their site is covered by a vertical banner ad)

Sunday, July 4, 2004

By Wallace Kantai
It is looking increasingly likely that Barrack Obama will be elected in November as Senator of the State of Illinois. The number of prospective voters has increased after his presumptive opponent in the election was felled by accusations of sexual impropriety.

Simultaneous with Obama’s rising stature is the increasing desire by Kenyans to identify with him. Typical newspaper headlines and messages flying around the Internet tend to lead with the theme "Kenyan-linked", or "Kenyan-American", or even, erroneously, "Kenyan-born".

People like identifying with winners, especially when they can be linked to them in a direct way. However, Kenyans are mistaken in attempting to claim Mr Barrack Obama as one of their own, for two very important reasons."

uh, its not alleged
they DID publish it

it is an archive site

It's very strange Dive....you go to this link and read the article, and then hit HOME for the newspaper's site and it does not ring you to the news site home for TODAY's paper, which most all archived articles that i have gone in to, when you click HOME for the newpaper, it brings you to TODAY'S home, today's date for the home page....but on this site with this article it brings you to the home page for that day??? it is very weird....

then when you go to the newspaper, the east african Standard, the same address that this article gives, The Standard | Online Edition :: Home, and you search their archives and you don't find the article...

And also, the video that showed the birther guy finding this began by saying someone emailed him a link forn the Kenya Daily, with the article title, but when he finally was done sleuthing and got the article through archives, this article says it is from the east afreican Standard online, and NOT the Kenya Daily...which is totally a different newspaper than the Standard...?

i know it doesnt
its an ARCHIVE Site

it is an archive site

yes it does list an author

AP
its at the bottom

Sunday, July 4, 2004

By Wallace Kantai

Got me again, Em. They must have been talking about all those articles in the Washington Post and NY Times.

No way they were talking about their own article of a week ago

Sunday, July 4, 2004

By Wallace Kantai

uh, its not alleged
they DID publish it

Probably, but it's not in their archives. If they were to going to change anything, why not simply drop the words 'kenyan born' from the beginning? Whether they posted it or not, the fact remains that claims Obama was born there are utter bullshit, as they stated just a week later.

uh, its not alleged
they DID publish it

Probably, but it's not in their archives. If they were to going to change anything, why not simply drop the words 'kenyan born' from the beginning? Whether they posted it or not, the fact remains that claims Obama was born there are utter bullshit, as they stated just a week later.
why? US papers do that on their websites all the time and have no record of it
why do you think archives sites got started in the first place
but, the only way you can actually use them is to know the original address to check from

uh, its not alleged
they DID publish it

but, the only way you can actually use them is to know the original address to check from

Why?

Because it IS utter bullshit.

Why?

it's utter bullshit that they actually published a story with errors in it????

thats not what i was talking about emma
get off your kick of wanting to be disagbreable with me on everything for a change and you might understand what i actually asked you

It's an African newspaper, you know, made by Africans, I'm just saying, do you expect them to be as smart as white American journalists?

You know......I generally never neg rep someone first, but, in this case, Cruising Aids Skank, I'll make an exception.

Fucking racist............

Yeah, I know, same thing I said on your neg.

sarah_palin_art_400_20081029155948.jpg

Go spank yer monkey.

It was a joke you fucking moron

Of course, just like the joke in the picture in this post:lol:

Why?

No. Why don't you try reading what I wrote:

Whether they posted it or not, the fact remains that claims Obama was born there are utter bullshit, as they stated just a week later.

Why?

No. Why don't you try reading what I wrote:

Whether they posted it or not, the fact remains that claims Obama was born there are utter bullshit, as they stated just a week later.
then maybe YOU should go back and read what i was saying
cause you seem to be arguing a position i have NEVER taken

Forum List

Back