Why it matters that Trump promoted a birther story targeting Haley

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2011
In a Republic, actually
“Just in case there are any lingering doubts, let’s make this plain: I can think of a great many problems with Haley’s national candidacy, but her eligibility for the White House isn’t one of them.
[…]
But if this racist line of attack sounds at all familiar, it’s not your imagination. Eight years ago, with less than a week remaining before the Iowa caucuses, Trump went after Republican Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas with a birther attack. A month later, in an incident that went largely forgotten, Trump briefly questioned Republican Sen. Marco Rubio of Florida with a similar line of attack. Four years ago, the then-president even went after then-Sen. Kamala Harris with yet another birther offensive.

To date, Trump has not peddled the same line against rivals he considers to be white.”

Trump clearly understands his supporters, exploiting their ignorance and fear – and in many cases, the willful ignorance and willingness to attack any Trump rival with lies Trump supporters know to be lies.

Good point. Constitution says no foreign born president..... Let's stay with our laws shall we. If something looks suspicious..i want to know about it. They got that fag ringer past y'all in 2008 and look where we are now. He is working overtime to destroy this country still. Haley is not conservative. She is deepstate funded and not to be trusted. The birther thing is minor compared to all her other negatives.

But ins't it so sweet of you to be concerned about neocon haley being beat up on by President Trump. If you want her so bad for president then you vote for her.

third: How do we know that President Trump started your birther story. Seeing as how sneaky your gutter media is i wouldn't be surprised if they weren't pulling another one of their many tricks.

Last edited:
“Just in case there are any lingering doubts, let’s make this plain: I can think of a great many problems with Haley’s national candidacy, but her eligibility for the White House isn’t one of them.
[…]
But if this racist line of attack sounds at all familiar, it’s not your imagination. Eight years ago, with less than a week remaining before the Iowa caucuses, Trump went after Republican Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas with a birther attack. A month later, in an incident that went largely forgotten, Trump briefly questioned Republican Sen. Marco Rubio of Florida with a similar line of attack. Four years ago, the then-president even went after then-Sen. Kamala Harris with yet another birther offensive.

To date, Trump has not peddled the same line against rivals he considers to be white.”

Trump clearly understands his supporters, exploiting their ignorance and fear – and in many cases, the willful ignorance and willingness to attack any Trump rival with lies Trump supporters know to be lies.
jones sit down you might get virtigo when i tell you......your party,that one you follow without question, exploits your fellow party members ignorance and fear....like you,a great example....

[…]

the premise of the OP is a lie,,

it doesnt matter at all,,

jones sit down you might get virtigo when i tell you......your party,that one you follow without question, exploits your fellow party members ignorance and fear....like you,a great example....
oh and like yours doesn't LOLOL News for you. I"m not a repunk. I"m conservative and a Trump supporter../seeing as neither party wants him....He's getting my vote. Naive, low info gov't supported voters keep dems in power...well...THAT and cheating...and the repunks are just plain stupid.

oh and like yours doesn't LOLOL News for you. I"m not a repunk. I"m conservative and a Trump supporter../seeing as neither party wants him....He's getting my vote. Naive, low info gov't supported voters keep dems in power...well...THAT and cheating...and the repunks are just plain stupid.
um ok....are you jones spokes person today?....

Good point. Constitution says no foreign born president..... Let's stay with our laws shall we. If something looks suspicious..i want to know about it. They got that fag ringer past y'all in 2008 and look where we are now. He is working overtime to destroy this country still. Haley is not conservative. She is deepstate funded and not to be trusted. The birther thing is minor compared to all her other negatives.

But ins't it so sweet of you to be concerned about neocon haley being beat up on by President Trump. If you want her so bad for president then you vote for her.

third: How do we know that President Trump started your birther story. Seeing as how sneaky your gutter media is i wouldn't be surprised if they weren't pulling another one of their many tricks.

Nikki Haley was born in Bamberg, SC.

Forum List

Back